What Post Game Contents do you like to see in the Fire Emblem Switch title?

Post Game Content do you like to see in the Switch title?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like to see?

• Give new events similar to like the Pokemon's Post Game Content
    • More story lines
    • A Base Conversation of the Characters explaining their happy and some sad lives after the war
    • Fight in more maps
    • Have characters interact some of the conversations
    • Explore more villages (if possible in the game)
    • Add Boss Battle Challenge/Replay the Maps similar to like Fire Emblem Heroes
    • Unlock more content in existing villages or castles from the main story that aren't in the main story's plot

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/31/2018 at 07:59 PM

Since Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia is the first Fire Emblem game that have Post Game Content, but I do like to see if they add more stuff to the Post Game Content for the upcoming Fire Emblem Switch title. I do like to see something like they do it similar to like the Pokemon games' Post Game Content like new events, more lines, more maps that aren't in the main game's story plot, explore more villages and new ones as well, new maps and locations, etc.. What do you guys think if Intelligent Systems will handle the Post Game Content for the upcoming Fire Emblem Switch title? I do like to see if they can add more stuff to the game's post game content such as new events that can't be used in the main story line and can be unlocked after defeating the final boss of the game, unlock maps, explore more new villages that aren't in the main story plot line, have some villages unlock more stuff that can't be used in the main story line, have characters can comeback and meet them in a reunion like have the player can explore the castle or village and happily to see his/her friends after they survived the final battle explore more area just similar to like how the army in Valentia can travel Archanea and but bigger than that. Also, I do like to see if they can add Boss Rush Challenges like beat every available maps that can unlock the Boss Rush Modes and none of the characters won't get killed (act more like as Casual Mode style defeat) in the Challenge as well or replay one of the maps similar to like Fire Emblem Heroes.

Edited by King Marth 64

First off, as someone who has played every generation except Gen 4, Pokemon games have had almost no postgame right up until Looker's Detective Agency got involved in Gen 6, generally only featuring your standard Battle Facility and the ridiculous "gotta catch 'em all" quest, so I don't know that Pokemon is a fair comparison for postgame content. I think having villains be recruitable for completing certain maps or a certain number of playthroughs like the GBA games do would be nice, but other than that there's not too much more I think the game will need provided the base storyline itself is done right.

First: NG+. Every Almost every damn RPG has those, except Pokemon and FE for some reason.

Second: The Ability to replay Chapters after you finish the game. Sometimes i just want to replay Certain Chapter, but having to start all the way from the beginning is bleh (could also be solved by giving us 99+ Save Slots, like is the standard today, not just 3-6)

Some Post game character Story and Challenge maps/Boss rushes could be fun.

Something ala SoV with Thabes but with more story. Or some trial maps like BB and PoR where you can play as villains but with more story.

Also possibly a NG+ could be cool but some story changes or just alt stories in general like Eliwood mode and Hector mode.

Pokemon, after becoming champion, always unlocks new areas and challenges to participate in. That's par for the course, and really only got jacked in the last two gens as X/Y had very little, ORAS had one side story and cut the big endgame zone from the original, SUMO had basically nothing besides the battle tree, and USUM's is kinda meh, short, and/or repetitive. (Honestly, I think the last generation was pretty garb in many respects but thats a totally different conversation!)

I actually would want to see the content tucked away in DLC become post-game. Special dungeons, super bosses, festival events, etc, but that's a dream.

A post game storyline, after beating the big bad, that tests your army and the player would be pretty rad. It's doesn't need to hit Apotheosis levels of hard but, it could. 

a new game+ ! But when you had a promote character in your last game, the new character have +2hp/+1 stats to their initial lvl and +4hp/+2 stats if promoted & lvl20...none of my character reaches lvl 20 in fates lunatic :S

oh and content similar to SoV

So pretty much a postgame similar to Pokemon to me more like Sinnohs Battle Area more land to explore but have an extra arc and more characters to recruit. A replay map function should be a new feature honestly and beating the game can use your file to play it in more harder difficultly also ability to watch scenes of chapters/paralouges again if you want.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

On 12/10/2017 at 11:15 AM, Shrimperor said:

First: NG+. Every Almost every damn RPG has those, except Pokemon and FE for some reason.

Second: The Ability to replay Chapters after you finish the game. Sometimes i just want to replay Certain Chapter, but having to start all the way from the beginning is bleh (could also be solved by giving us 99+ Save Slots, like is the standard today, not just 3-6)

Some Post game character Story and Challenge maps/Boss rushes could be fun.

Those first two, for sure.  It's taking WAY too long for NG+ to show up in Fire Emblem games, and Map Replay is so obvious I'm stunned they haven't done that yet (almost zero additional effort on the programmer's part in exchange for massive amounts of replay value.  HMM.).

I'd also like a Map Create unlock where you can make your own maps/enemy distributions and even share them with other players (basically MyCastle battles after they've taken some vitamins), but I understand that the amount of regulation/coding required would probably outweigh the potential benefits from a sales perspective.