Felicia, Maid Mayhem

Fei Mao

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Felicia's primary opponents should be mages since that is what her stat spread is for; she is not designed to handle Distant Counter units. If you are having trouble with dragons, you will need to use Firesweep, Watersweep, or melee units.

so what is a good counter to the tikis out there? unit wise?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Shiro said:

so what is a good counter to the tikis out there? unit wise?

I am not sure which Tiki you are talking about, but both Tikis are pretty easy to deal with using Falchion users. You also have LA!Lyn on your team with much higher Defense than most mages, so neither Y!Tiki nor A!Tiki should be a problem, especially if she out Speeds them and runs Desperation. Additionally, A!Tiki has a pretty pathetic Resistance, so even red offensive mages should have no problem dealing with her.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I am not sure which Tiki you are talking about, but both Tikis are pretty easy to deal with using Falchion users. You also have LA!Lyn on your team with much higher Defense than most mages, so neither Y!Tiki nor A!Tiki should be a problem, especially if she out Speeds them and runs Desperation. Additionally, A!Tiki has a pretty pathetic Resistance, so even red offensive mages should have no problem dealing with her.

+10 Adult tiki vs my +1 LA!Lyn is the problem with a high res and high def tiki like that its hard to.... wait i was thinking of the dev battles on lunatic that was tiki was giving me trouble nothing really gives me trouble in arena unless a skill i didnt read beforehand kills me

1 minute ago, Shiro said:

+10 Adult tiki vs my +1 LA!Lyn is the problem with a high res and high def tiki like that its hard to.... wait i was thinking of the dev battles on lunatic that was tiki was giving me trouble nothing really gives me trouble in arena unless a skill i didnt read beforehand kills me

I would bring hard counters if you cannot solve a map with your best Arena team.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm reading this Analysis to get some ideas for my freshly promoted Felicia (+ATK/-HP) mostly for PvE content. Thank you for the insights! 

I will go with Fury/Desperation/Breath of Life/Glacies for now, perhaps I will upgrade to DEF ploy later. She will see some action in the upcoming TTs, but first I'll have to HM cap Olivia. 

Minor correction to your Budget/Starter built: 

On 12/11/2017 at 1:54 PM, Fei Mao said:

Felicia's Plate: This is the best option in the game her if you decided to promote her to a 5*. It grants her the ability to target the opponent's weakest stat so she is no longer reliant on skill activation for damage. If you don't have dew Silver+ is the next option, or Smoke depending on preference. (What you value more or if you plan on keeping her 4*)

No dew is needed to learn Felicia's Plate, which is a way better option (even without refinement) than Silver Dagger+. Only the refinement for the special effect (special cooldown charge+ against mages) or a stat plus needs dew.

13 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I'm reading this Analysis to get some ideas for my freshly promoted Felicia (+ATK/-HP) mostly for PvE content. Thank you for the insights! 

I will go with Fury/Desperation/Breath of Life/Glacies for now, perhaps I will upgrade to DEF ploy later. She will see some action in the upcoming TTs, but first I'll have to HM cap Olivia. 

Minor correction to your Budget/Starter built: 

No dew is needed to learn Felicia's Plate, which is a way better option (even without refinement) than Silver Dagger+. Only the refinement for the special effect (special cooldown charge+ against mages) or a stat plus needs dew.

Nice! May best maid serve you well, and thank you for reading, glad it helped. Fixed, thank you for the correction much appreciated.