Halloween Nowi: Eternal Witch

Poimagic

"A manakete who travels with Chrom's group. She may be over a thousand years old, but gets candy."

Stats and starting skills:

Spoiler

OBeOWc5.jpg

Nowi charges in on a broom, bring with her the Grimorie tome that allows her to warp to allows within two spaces, the first bond skill, which gives the biggest boost in the game with an easy to fulfill requirement to get said boost, and the ever elusive hone fliers skill. When compared to the other mage fliers, she has less speed, but more attack than Summer Corrin, but less attack, but more speed than Spring Camilla.

Warp'n Witches (Grimoire)

Spoiler

The goal of this build is to provide support for Nowi's allies, and help move her allies around.

Recommend Ivs: any

Weapon: Grimoire                                        

Support: Reposition

Special:

A Slot Skill: Atk/Res Bond

B slot Skill: Escape Route

C Slot Skill: Hone Fliers/Flexible

Halloween Terror (Rauorblade)

Spoiler

Standard Blade Mage build

Recommend Ivs: +atk/+spd/-def/-res/-hp

Weapon: Rauorblade+

Assist: Reposition

Special: Moonbow/Glimmer

A Slot Skill: Life and Death/Atk/Res Bond/Swift Sparrow/Brazen Atk/Spd

B Slot Skill: Desperation

Candy Stealing Pidgeons (Rauorowl)

Spoiler

This build is based around getting near allies and getting buffs from atk/res bond.

Recommend Ivs: Any

Weapon: Raurowl+

Special: Flexible

Assist: Reposition

A Slot Skill: Atk/Res Bond/ Close Counter

B Slot Skill: Vantage

Edited by Poimagic

Actually getting around to leveling her up with my Tharja's red tome valor(along with Lilina and a Celica) I am having great fun, impossible fun even, with the Guidance Seal. I don't even miss having armor march to give Tharja 2 move. Now we need a Grimoire seal!

I didn't think of giving her Escape Route. I generally don't considering saving folks with it for fodder, but turns out I had a few unmerged Cecilia's sitting around. So there we go!  Hasn't come into play much though since I am generally pretty good about not dropping allies HP that low. Still gives me more flexibility with baiting with her.

On 12/11/2017 at 6:02 PM, Poimagic said:

Halloween Terror (Rauorblade)

Generally, as long as the boon is +Atk/Spd, the bane can be -HP/Def/Res as the difference is hardly noticeable.

I would also recommend Swift Sparrow and Brazen Atk/Spd, as well as Fury as a budget option. Swift Sparrow-Hone Flier buff does better than Life and Death-Hone Flier buff as Swift Sparrow preserves her bulk and the difference in 1 Atk/Spd is inconsequential. Brazen Atk/Spd gimps her first round of combat, but it works well with Desperation and it gives her subsequent rounds of combat better performance.

2 hours ago, Usana said:

Actually getting around to leveling her up with my Tharja's red tome valor(along with Lilina and a Celica) I am having great fun, impossible fun even, with the Guidance Seal. I don't even miss having armor march to give Tharja 2 move. Now we need a Grimoire seal!

I didn't think of giving her Escape Route. I generally don't considering saving folks with it for fodder, but turns out I had a few unmerged Cecilia's sitting around. So there we go!  Hasn't come into play much though since I am generally pretty good about not dropping allies HP that low. Still gives me more flexibility with baiting with her.

The reason why I suggested escape route is because is synergysizes with Grimoire. When Grimoire's effect goes away, escape route activates and allows her to warp to her allies to help them.

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

Generally, as long as the boon is +Atk/Spd, the bane can be -HP/Def/Res as the difference is hardly noticeable.

I would also recommend Swift Sparrow and Brazen Atk/Spd, as well as Fury as a budget option. Swift Sparrow-Hone Flier buff does better than Life and Death-Hone Flier buff as Swift Sparrow preserves her bulk and the difference in 1 Atk/Spd is inconsequential. Brazen Atk/Spd gimps her first round of combat, but it works well with Desperation and it gives her subsequent rounds of combat better performance.

Thanks, your suggestions have been added.

Any thoughts about adding seal recommendations?  I use Guidance on mine(running Warp’n Witches) and the amount of teleporting around is hilarious. I’m convinced the surprise factor helped me get a few arena defenses the last few weeks. 

24 minutes ago, Eridras said:

Any thoughts about adding seal recommendations?  I use Guidance on mine(running Warp’n Witches) and the amount of teleporting around is hilarious. I’m convinced the surprise factor helped me get a few arena defenses the last few weeks. 

Guidance is a good choice for the Grimoire build as the goal of that build is to have her support her allies. As for the other builds, a speed+ seal is best for the -Blade build and either a res+, an atk+, or a +spd seal for the -owl tome build.