FE7 Character Patch for FE8

dualitysl

Hello, my name is Dualitysl and for a couple of days and nights, I have been working on a Fire Emblem patch that includes FE7's characters. I wanted to do this just so I can see other characters I wanted to promote as different classes but also include a promotion branch as well. 

I've tested everything up to Chapter 14 on Erikia's story, but I believe for the most part that this game is stable to play fully with some bugs to be listed below.

Features: - Lloyd (ER) and Linus (EPH) are your lords. - Hector revised palette battle animation. - Characters from FE7 and some FE6. - New class: Dark Knight (Promotion from Shaman) replaces Necromancer. - Portraits are changed to their respective characters. - Main enemy bosses base stats has rose. (Game is to be played on hard. Normal is too easy.) - Fighter battle animation is now from Fire Emblem 10. + Much more to come!

Known Bugs: Do not follow the story and promote EPH or ER using their respective braces to avoid anything happen to your game. Some characters still may be able to use their original weapon from their starting class if they're not a different character/class. i.e, Linus who replaces Ephraim may be able to use lances. I will get to the story soon. It will just take a tedious amount of time but I will get around it soon. PALETTES FOR EVERY CLASS ARE STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS

Any bugs anyone is able to find, please comment down below and I'll see if I can work on it. But for the most part, this game should be stable to play.

UPS Patch

Growth chart coming soon. Charcter/class change chart coming soon.

**When I get back on my desktop I will credit everyone who made anything custom for this game. Sorry, I’m not talented enough to create everything myself. :-) S/o to the FE Community.

screenshotcapture 3.PNG

screenshotcapture 2.PNG

screenshotcapture 1.PNG

Edited by dualitysl
images

• 4 weeks later...