Bound Hero Battle: Distant Blade (Tana & Amelia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mampfoid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy I don't know if its on turn 4, but at one point arrives a red mage as reinforcement. 

@Cute Chao I didn't use Michalis, but I think he is better with QR? 

Oh, I can do QR, too :) I tend to run breakers for the hard stop rather than QR... mostly 'cos I save my Subakis for giving swap to people xD But I usually give those people QR when I give them Swap, although my Michalis already has it from... probably Stahl since I didn't seem to give him any other skills to go with it, and I always give QR with Subaki and Lancebreaker with Arthur...

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Oh, I can do QR, too :) I tend to run breakers for the hard stop rather than QR... mostly 'cos I save my Subakis for giving swap to people xD But I usually give those people QR when I give them Swap, although my Michalis already has it from... probably Stahl since I didn't seem to give him any other skills to go with it, and I always give QR with Subaki and Lancebreaker with Arthur...

Since there are two other 3*/4* sources for swap (Stahl, Arthur), I use Subaki only for QR inheritance, since its a very valuable skill. 

Edited by mampfoid

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Since there are two other 3*/4* sources for swap (Stahl, Arthur), I use Subaki only for QR inheritance, since its a very valuable skill. 

Seth has it, too.

But I need it more than I pull the other units that have it. Honestly, I barely use QR myself, since I go for the breaker skills instead (which I know aren't as versatile, but my units tend to be hard counters for their opposites to run in AA more than anything). There may come a day I regret it, but oh well. I'll hope to pull more Subakis/Kleins then :)

I don't even want to talk about how I managed to beat infernal. Had to resort to my flier team (Hinoka, Tsubaki, Cherche, and Caeda) and spent a LOT of turns dawdling over water just to separate out all of the freaking armors that were around. Nearly lost because of that one armor knight with ignis, if Hinoka wasn't able to charge up dragon fang on the red mage, I think I would've lost.

Screenshot_20171214_165927.png

I did it with my usual horses and a flying Olivia. KO’ing the sword knight near Amelia with Reinhardt seemed to be crucial.

Reinhardt is hurt because Tana broke the wall and a lance knight flew in.

The map tries to counter Brave Roy with 90.000 Wary Fighter with wtf bulk and forest tile in a tight spot

So i went next level in uncreativity and use Triangle Adept Michalis. Get rekt

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

18 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

The map tries to counter Brave Roy with 90.000 Wary Fighter with wtf bulk and forest tile in a tight spot

So i went next level in uncreativity and use Triangle Adept Michalis. Get rekt

Yeah, my Roy could one-round an unbuffed infernal Amelia and the green cav with some tweaks (Hone ATK buff, ATK+3 seal), but that red armor with moderate 125 physical bulk blocks his way. I like the map, but that's not very creative either. 

I finally had to resort to Reinhardt and a brave bow user to beat this one. Those armoured units have way too much defence for Ike to wall them like he normally does. So in the end I beat it with Reinhardt +Atk, -Def, Celica +Hp, -Def, +1 Azura and, Leon +Atk, -Spd.  There were some very specific things with Reinhardt and Celica that needed to be done so they could effectively one round the army of armoured knights that kept coming. While Leon with Azura killed all the fliers very quickly.

This was...surprisingly easy. I didn't even has to use a SP this time unlike the Hinoka/Takumi one.

I just used BLyn to destroy everything on Tana's side while Lilina/Deirdre + Dancing took care of everything on Amelia's side.

Edited by Hekselka

The map was really hard and it took my more than a few tries, but I managed to beat Infernal by putting my Spring Xander on the rightmost defense tile and letting him slowly take down the fliers, while on the left, Tiki (Y) (placed on the bottom left defense tile) was taking care of the Armor Knight with support from Merric and Priscilla.
Tiki (Y) (+Def/-Spd): W: Flametongue+; S: Bonfire +Def/-Spd A: Defense +2; B: Brash Assault 2 SS: Close Def 2
Merric (+Def/-Res)(+2)(Summoner Support): W: Dark Excalibur; As: Resposition; S: Moonbow; A: Close Counter; B: Quick Riposte 2; C: Threaten Res 3; SS: Distant Def 3
Priscilla (+Res/-HP):
W: Panic+ (Dazzling Staff 3); As: Rehabilitate+; S: Imbue; A: Speed +3; B: Wrathful Staff 3; C: Hone Cavalry 
Spring!Xander (+Def/-Spd): W: Carrot Lance (Def +4); As: Swap; S: Bonfire; A: Fortress Defense 3; B:Seal Atk 2; C: Defense Ploy 2

Flier Emblem cheeses this pretty hard especially if you have a mage flier to poke the armors before Repositioning them back ad infinitum until everything is dead. Needs more Armor March honestly.

I did Infernal in one attempt with Tana / Witch Nowi / Minerva / Elincia. Tana bulked the right side with 1 HP left while Nowi did everything else.

Edited by MrSmokestack

Peri solo is currently down to the sword armor, axe armor, and axe pegasus at the end before I fucked up. I think I can finish it without changing anything if I just run Peri down to the bottom half of the map instead of choking myself off in the top.

I noticed Peri finally had enough SP lying around to learn Dragon Fang to middle finger all of the green armors and Emerald Axe users ever. 32-damage special activations are the best.

I'll try again later, probably during lunch break.

I have never hated Wary Fighter and Armor March so much in my life. Drag Back is made of gods.

Done now, Katarina and Inigo played 'kill all of Amelia's friends' while Nephenee and B!Cordelia played drop the pega-pony-princesses

Edited by Mackc2

Nice to see BHBs jumping on the reinforcements as well, but Team Flying Death Princesses (Elincia/Hinoka/s!Corrin/s!Camilla) still made short work of it. Took two tries just because I wasn't paying enough attention near the end of the first attempt, though, and didn't manage to keep enough distance from the armors while sniping them.

Got a second Brave Ike from the banner. Planning on turning him into Steady Breath fodder, but I'm not sure for who.

Flier emblem stronk. Used it to beat Hard and Lunatic. Lunatic took more than one try because I should have more reposition fodder on them.

Instead I forced the armours to loop around the map once I'd dealt with everything else, damaging them with Witch Nowi.

Used 5* Michalis, WitchNowi, Elincia and Hinoka.

Lesson learned today:

• All else equal between two ending squares, the AI will choose to avoid being hit by Threaten skills if it can.

The axe pegasus attempts to path north around the wall to target Ninian if Peri has Threaten Def and south around the wall if she doesn't.