FEH: Winter's Envoy Banner

Jedi

We seem to have three armors? Oh boy, also Lissa looks adorable.

Wait I'm seeing some comments saying Tharja is one too, ok so we have a full armor banner?

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just in the process of making a topic, good thing I checked again.

The new skills on these are crazy, especially Lissa and Robin's for offensive units.

THARJA though. I did.. not expect a Christmas Bikini. Good lord have mercy. I'm digging Lissa too, but she's sharing green with Chrom, which is unfortunate. (now he's shared green on both his seasonal banner appearances..)

Hm, interesting new skills, I wonder if they will be armor locked like Wary Fighter. I was about to roll for Amelia for Armor March but I'll wait to see these new units first.

And lol, winter bikini.

2 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Wait I'm seeing some comments saying Tharja is one too, ok so we have a full armor banner?

Indeed, all 4 Focus units are armored units.

Definitely gonna pull for Tharja since she gets Red Tome Valor. Pretty "eh" about pulling for the other 3 since I already have multiple built armored units though Santa Lissa is adorable and looks to have a crazy player phase in terms of default skills.

Yeah, full armor banner.  Betting that at least the 'Bold Fighter' and 'Vengeful Fighter' skills are armor locked too, since their icons and naming scheme are similar to Wary Fighter.

Edit:  Also, 2 week limited banner.  Ends on New Year's.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

Looking at some of these skills and excuse me why do these exist? 
Bold Fighter 3-If unit initiates combat they make a guaranteed follow up and get +1 special charge per attack 
The Brazen skills- activate if less than 80% and double buffs 
Vengeful Fighter- If units hp >50% and enemy initiates there is a guaranteed follow up and grants special cooldown charge +1 per attack 
also why is tharja an armour sh isn't even wearing a shirt

Edited by Mackc2

2 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Edit:  Also, 2 week limited banner.  Ends on New Year's.

Just realized that too. Looks like New Year's banner may be even more likely than we thought.

I feel bad for Chrom. He has the same artist as his original. And he didn't look very good in his original art.

Also, at least one of my friends is very happy that Robin is on this banner; another friend will be very happy that Robin has armor march.

These insane units make me want to start a armor emblem team. Tharja honestly made me laugh with her title being "Normal Girl", girl you're far from normal especially with a bikini in winter. Depending on their stats I might skip out on the fates children (Soleil and Shiro are making that quite hard to do). 

Why is it only two weeks though? Limited units have been a month up until now. 

Edit:

Spring Festival and Bridal Blessings banners were 2 weeks each.

Oh dear I completely forgot about those, my bad :>_<:.

Edited by ChickenBits

So... apparently Santa outfits = armour? Tharja just doesn't look like she's wearing enough to be an armour unit to me.

I'm not really into event units all that much, but I do rather like Lissa and Chrom's artwork. I'll probably use my free pull on green and then continue saving orbs. Armours just aren't really what I need at the moment.

Although, I kinda love how, as with the spring festival, Chrom really doesn't seem to be getting into the spirit of the season.

2 minutes ago, C. Turtle said:

Although, I kinda love how, as with the spring festival, Chrom really doesn't seem to be getting into the spirit of the season.

Mercers delivery on the "Lissa made me wear this..." line killed me.

3 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Spring Festival and Bridal Blessings banners were 2 weeks each.

Makes me sad if they're going back to that. I wonder if 4 weeks won't be the standard anymore or they're cutting this one short in order to fit New Year's right after it instead of overlapping them.

Oops, I guess I should have commented her for my thoughts instead of the speculation thread (although tbf I didn’t know this existed yet when writing my post).

As Mackc2 said, there’s some busted skills in this game. Red Tome Valor finally coming out doesn’t hurt either. The problem is aside from... perhaps Robin, I don’t care about anyone here, which is a major factor for me. 

Still planning on skipping, since the skills will likely be available on units in the future (albeit not for a long, long time) and even then I got a hunch they’re locked to armor units, which I barely use anyways.

Okay, I need Lissa.  Her art is so good, and I'm a fan of her character.  I want Chrom too... But if I don't get him, I won't be totally heartbroken. 

Tharja is a red armour mage?  Oooh.  Not a fan of her, but I guess she looks kinda cute?

I'd also like to pull blue cause I need to try to get more 4* Reinhardts.  Gah, guess I might as well just pull everything except colourless? :P:

On the plus side, I have no 5* armoured blues yet (only ever gotten three 4* Effies since launch) so this fills a need. On the down side, Robin looks to be the least desirable unit in the bunch, skillwise.

Also noted that Lissa's weapon (having the same effect as as the other three weapons) is contradictory to her new Bold Fighter skill, which is a shame especially since the effect synergises perfectly with Tharja's apparent role. Geez, would it hurt to make half of them be player phase weapons? It makes me sad that almost all seasonal weapons are there purely for a quick laugh then be replaced.

Anyway, fairly ambivalent on the units overall, so I'll do the usual full round when it launches then hold until the next banner is unveiled.