FEH: Winter's Envoy Banner

Jedi

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent over 80 orbs and all I got was a cruddy 5 star Cordelia -_-

I already have one and I'm not interested in merging her. Brave Lance+ fodder I guess.... yay?

I just want Robin to come home. if he doesn't i will quite honestly kill myself

My friend give me luck. Got another Robin ! But neutral IV.

But my Chroms don't have good IVs compared to my others Winter units... +Hp -Res, +Res -HP, +Def -HP, +Spd -Def... the latter used to give Brazen Atk/Def to my W!Lissa.

And I'd like to have another Tharja, just in case I need Vengeful Fighter for another unit...

20 hours ago, Doof said:

I spent over 80 orbs and all I got was a cruddy 5 star Cordelia -_-

I already have one and I'm not interested in merging her. Brave Lance+ fodder I guess.... yay?

[...]

In that order: Galeforce (fun skill, high SP cost for arena scoring), TA3 (if low on Roys), Brave+ fodder. 

19 hours ago, Ledrert said:

My friend give me luck. Got another Robin ! But neutral IV.

But my Chroms don't have good IVs compared to my others Winter units... +Hp -Res, +Res -HP, +Def -HP, +Spd -Def... the latter used to give Brazen Atk/Def to my W!Lissa.

And I'd like to have another Tharja, just in case I need Vengeful Fighter for another unit...

+Res is actually really nice, because with that, Winter Chrom gets to 32 Res which isn't bad for an armor unit, Effie wishes she had that Res.

Of course, its a shame you got hit with a -HP penalty. That's gonna hurt Arena scores, but eh, a HP seal will help

213 pulls so far. 1 Tharja, 1 Robin, 2 Chrom, 3 Lissa, 2 Julia, 1 Alm, 1 Merric.

Because I totally need 35 copies of Julia. Mhm. Totally.

At least one of the Lissas is [+Atk, -Res]. Robin is also [+Atk, -Res], which I suppose is good for a Bold Fighter build if that ever gets added to the standard summoning pool.

One Chrom is [+Def, -Res] and the other is [+Res, -Def]. Fuck you, game.

Tharja is [+Def, -HP]. Mrgrgr.

I should probably just start sniping red now.

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

213 pulls so far. 1 Tharja, 1 Robin, 2 Chrom, 3 Lissa, 2 Julia, 1 Alm, 1 Merric.

At least one of the Lissas is [+Atk, -Res]. Robin is also [+Atk, -Res], which I suppose is good for a Bold Fighter build if that ever gets added to the standard summoning pool.

Oh god I'm jealous.

11 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Ill take one of those Chroms if you dont want it.

Edited by Tolvir

11 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Vaximillian would like one of those Julia's. Then he can make a discount Diedre, a unit he also wants. :awesome:

12 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I got 105 complete pulls (actual number is about 115 due to sniping) on the winter banner. Tharja,+res -spd,  Winter Lissa +atk -hp, +def, -spd, Winter Robin +hp -def, 3 Winter Chroms (netural, +def-hp, and +hp, -atk), Effie, Ninian, and Lilina. My luck was strong this month.

Well somehow I got them all but Chrom. Boon/Banes could be better but, meh. Tharja(+HP/-Spd) - is acceptable though I would prefer +DEF or +RES to specialize her. Lissa(+RES/-DEF) isn't great since I lack DC fodder for her, but could certainly be worse. Robin(+HP/-Spd). . . just because she is stalking you doesn't mean you have to share her boon/bane.

Ah well, I should be happy, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

My pity rate was finally broken by Santa Lissa! She was in the first orb chosen so I decided to do a full pull hoping for another five star. The decision worked in my favor as it netted me a second Santa Lissa. I really wanted Chrom but as usual my most wanted shares a color and is hiding behind the one I'm ambivalent to. Bold fighter fodder is great though! I'm using the +resistance -speed one and the +HP -resistance one will be saved until I decide who could make the most out of bold fighter. A speed bane is especially unfortunate with the loss of four compared to neutral; at 26 speed she will likely be double attacked before she gets her chance to attack. With her bulk she will not go down easily so maybe it isn't that bad. It's certainly not as crippling as an attack bane and she doesn't care so much about speed when she initiates. I'm hoping for a source of armor march soon but in the meantime I will probably glue her to Shigure and give her pivot to help with her movement issue. All in all, still happy for a focus unit. I will wait until I see the what's planned for the next banner before I summon any more on this one. I wish you all good luck in trying to get what you want from this banner.

Edited by Momentai~

@Momentai~ Congrats! As you said -Spd isn't too terrible for her player phase builds. She is one of those units that kinda doesn't want to have any bane. Speed and HP are probably the easiest to drop unless you are planning to focus entirely on one defense and both drop by 4.

Tharja is just fun to grind SP for. The warrior map can't scratch her(Though I do use a close defense 2 seal. . . why couldn't she be +def ? :(). She goes in with full HP and comes out with full HP. I wonder if that means like Amelia that she could solo the lvl 40 map.

4 hours ago, Momentai~ said:

My pity rate was finally broken by Santa Lissa! She was in the first orb chosen so I decided to do a full pull hoping for another five star. The decision worked in my favor as it netted me a second Santa Lissa. I really wanted Chrom but as usual my most wanted shares a color and is hiding behind the one I'm ambivalent to. Bold fighter fodder is great though! I'm using the +resistance -speed one and the +HP -resistance one will be saved until I decide who could make the most out of bold fighter. A speed bane is especially unfortunate with the loss of four compared to neutral; at 26 speed she will likely be double attacked before she gets her chance to attack. With her bulk she will not go down easily so maybe it isn't that bad. It's certainly not as crippling as an attack bane and she doesn't care so much about speed when she initiates. I'm hoping for a source of armor march soon but in the meantime I will probably glue her to Shigure and give her pivot to help with her movement issue. All in all, still happy for a focus unit. I will wait until I see the what's planned for the next banner before I summon any more on this one. I wish you all good luck in trying to get what you want from this banner.

I have the same exact Lissa (+Resistance, -Speed). I'm actually using her a lot more compared to C!Robin and C!Chrom (he needs so much investment). This nature is workable in that she is not to be used for enemy phase. Currently, I'm not finished with her, but I do have Death Blow on her which makes her able to defeat some enemy units. With +Res, her Res is 37 (if you want Fury, her Res will be 40), and so Attack Ploy and Defense Ploy are workable for her. I can't decide what axe to give her - Brave Axe+, Slaying Hammer+, or Slaying Axe+, but she will be definitely be the first one for me to start upgrading.