EIMM: Edge of the Lord Edition [Game Over] [Winners: Refa, Elieson, Monde, Lord Gaius]

Zeonth

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirming that we do indeed have 40/40 players, now. This means that the final 4 wincon will likely be in effect. If you would like to sub in, please PM your alias and character before the deadline. Currently there are two subs with info in and five users who have not submitted the required info to us, yet. That means that up to three more subs could possibly make it into the game, if you are still interested. 

After catching a mistake (Sorry Mint, I had you listed on the PL as Mint and DuckorMint), I now have your info. Due to a player dropping out, as well as the removal of the extra Mint, both subs were able to join and the final player whom I was waiting for has also PMed the required info. This means that we have capped out the game at an even 40 players without excluding anyone who wanted to join but didn't have room! :D. 

As of now, the Player list is fully updated with everyone you will be facing. The F4 wincon is now also confirmed. 

The game will start on the 28th of December, so for now, your role as players is done. Please allow me and my co-host to write your roles PMs (We may come to you with our ideas/ask for suggestions, still). Once everything is set, I shall tag you all in the game thread (Which may or may not be this one or it could be a different thread since there seems to be no set rules about that. Dw, you'll all be made aware of where the updates will take place). Until then, we wish you happy holidays, thank you for your participation, and hope to see you soon for a fun, friendly killing game.

Adios~ 

11 hours ago, Zeonth said:

Until then, we wish you happy holidays, thank you for your participation, and hope to see you soon for a fun, friendly killing game.

Thanks, Monokuma.

Hi everyone! Role PM's have officially been sent out thank you everyone for bearing with us! You are an incredibly kind group. 

Please keep in mind: If you read your role pm and do not like it for whatever reason, let us know! This game should absolutely be fun, your role should not hinder your enjoyment of the game. To give people time to respond to role pm's, we have extended game start until 5pm EST instead of 3pm EST. During this time, you should not tell others your role/alias or else you will receive an in-game warning (this does not affect anything having to do with the forum itself).

Good luck to everyone, have fun!

I should mention;: my Discord is Fenrir#4331. I'm in the EiMM Discord. My Skype has my name in it, which let's face it I don't protect my personal information atm I'd rather not give.

Edited by Fenrir Aesir

Saying where to contact before the official GAME START msg comes up is probably a good idea:
I'm already in the EiMM discord, otherwise pm for my Discord account. I'm mostly on there than anywhere else.

Spoiler

Akane Tendo
Baka Mitai
Bells
Candle
Crow
Enact
FREEDOM
Function
GameOverReturnOfCiraxis
Ginkgo Leaves
Grease
House Owner
logicono
JustMonika
Limit
Lionheart
Lucis Vorenus
Magnets
Marker
M'Kaze
Mr. E
Myself
Neo
Nicolai
Non-playable character
Not Duke
Peanut
Raven
Smooch
Staple
StickyNote
Sugar
Tamaril
Theo
The Black Baron
TheRealCiraxis
Yellow
Yoruba
You wouldn’t steal a car
Xayah

List of aliases up above in spoiler. This will be posted to OP when I get home. 

Game officially starts now. Deadline is going to be December 30th at 5:00 pm EST. This gives you just about 47 hours for night 1. 

Sorry for the delays and good good luck to you all.