EIMM: Edge of the Lord Edition [Game Over] [Winners: Refa, Elieson, Monde, Lord Gaius]

Zeonth

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have uh already claimed my alias publicly so it hardly matters?

i mean, p.sure you won't be interested in even talking to me (more like because there's no gaining from creating an alliance with me) but uh yeah

so probably you have a shooting meat or something?

or probably i could make a new record of 'being shot by the most people'? 

alias is xayah ig

Discord is thateclipse (or. . .something, I don't have a proper avatar picture).  Best way to get in touch with me is via SF PM.

As there's a something I don't understand about my role PM (and need to ask about), the only thing I have is a night kill.  Otherwise, there's no telling what will happen, and why in the world would I promise something I can't deliver?

Night 1 is now over. We are updating now and will send results and post flips when we are done. If you didn't send us an action last night, then you will get a strike. Get 3 and you are MKed. Good luck everyone, flip music soon!!!

N1 ends with 5 deaths: 

Anime27Arts (RIP Neo, better luck with Senpai in the afterlife).

Spoiler

Dear Anime27Arts, you are Juvia Luxor!

Despite being only 17, you’re a S-Class Mage in the famous Fairy Tail Guild. You also have an S-Class obsession with Gray Fullbuster, to the point where you feel threatened by anyone who even thinks about him. You’re not even dating him! 

Obsession: (Active) Your love of Gray Fullbuster is no secret, you use honorifics for everyone, but Gray is your only sama. You’d take a bullet for him, literally. Each night, you can send ##[Alias]-SAMA! Protecting that alias from a singular shot. If [Alias] is shot more than once, the extra bullets will still go through. You will take no damage from the shot due to your skill as a water magician. 

Don’t Mess With my Obsession: (Passive) Depending on how many times the target of your Obsession ability is shot, the following will happen:
    Target is not shot: You will be shown the role of your target
    Target is shot once: You will prevent the shot on your target.
    Target is shot twice: You are able to see the aliases of those that shot your 
target.
    Target is shot thrice: You block the abilities of all those who shot your target the next night.
    Target dies: Your factional kill cannot be stopped the following night.

Water Bending: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##Juvia will defeat you, [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

Protection: (Standard) You enter the game with two bulletproof vests, each blocking a single attempt on your life. 

You are playing under the alias “Neo”. 

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last four players alive.

Bluedoom/Marth (RIP Logicono. He was only a B-class hero, after all). 

Spoiler

Dear Bluedoom/Marth, You are Saitama!

You are a hero, as a hobby, for the Hero Association. Currently rank B, you are relatively unknown, despite your amazing strength. You pushed yourself so hard to become stronger that you lost all of your hair in the process, now, you’re so strong that fighting is boring to you. You would love to find an opponent that can withstand more than one of your mighty blows. Perhaps this game will find you a worthy match?

Consecutive Normal Punches: (Active) Once during the game, you may respond to your role PM with ##Face my punches, [Alias]! You will throw a barrage of punches that will continue to hit your target until they have no BPVs. This will start the night after they have been successfully hit and will count as a single shots worth of damage. You wouldn’t want this fight to end so soon. 

Serious Series, Serious Punch: (Active) Once during the game, you may respond to your role PM with ##Face my ultimate attack, [Alias]! You will punch your target with such force that it will break all of their BPVs, leaving them defenseless! Because the force of your punch is so strong, it will blow away any other shots made on your target for that night. 

One Punch: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, Punch [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

Protection: (Standard) You enter the game with two bulletproof vests, each blocking a single attempt on your life. 

You are playing under the alias “logicono”. 

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last four players alive.

Clarinets (RIP Grease, the force couldn't save you). 

Spoiler

Dear Clarinets, You are Han Solo!

Born on the planet Corellia during the waning years of the Galactic Republic, you were orphaned at a young age, and turned to a life of crime as a thief in order to survive the perils of the galaxy. Pilot of the Millennium Falcon with his co-pilot, the Wookiee, Chewbacca, you have helped Luke and his crew to battle against the empire multiple times and you were even frozen as bait to lure Luke, once. 

Force: (Passive) You are able to sense the force around you. As such, any disturbances in the force will alert you immediately. If you are shot or lose a BPV in any way, you will be informed who (their username, not aliases) shot you. 

Force Mastery (Active): As a master of the force as well as an intergalactic transporter, it is your job to keep your cargo safe! As such, each night you may reply to your role PM ##Protect [Alias] with my force! If the person you are protecting has no BPVs, you will protect any attempts on their life. If you use this ability on someone with BPVs, you will allow them to lose BPVs but protect them from death. After all, you just want to get your job done, no sticking your neck out. Once your cargo is delivered, you will be unable to protect it again, not your problem. 

Lightsaber: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##Use my laser sword on [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

You are playing under the alias “Grease”. 

Makoto (RIP Lucius, couldn't survive as yourself, could you? :c). 

Spoiler

Dear Makoto, you are Makoto Niijima!

You’re a serious student. Student Council President, straight A’s, and a wanted criminal… wait, one of those things isn’t like the other. There’s a lot of pressure put on you to succeed academically from your sister, Sae Niijima, who as a public prosecutor is far more remarkable than Makoto is thought to be. Under the pseudonym “Queen” you and your friends rampage around Tokyo as the Phantom Thieves.

Going Nuclear (Active): Your main element, nuclear (nuke), is one of the main elements in Persona 5. These skills do extra damage to enemies that are burnt, poisoned, frozen, or shocked. As such, you may inflict a target with poison (as eimm doesn't have a burnt, frozen or shocked status condition) by sending ##Pick your poison [Alias]! to your role PM. This poison will cause your opponent to lose BPVs until they have none left. This is calculated after other shots.

Too Fast Too Furious(Active): Busting in on your motorcycle is one of the coolest things you’ve ever done. Not only that, but you can run over your enemies with the motorcycle too. People think that this is totally cool, as such, anyone you target with the ##Watch me wheelie, [Alias] will be unable to perform negative actions on you for the rest of the game (does not include factional shots.) Once you wheelie, you need time before you can wheelie again. Therefore, wheelieing is an alternate night action.

Bow down to the Queen: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##Feel my rage, [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target.

You are playing under the alias “Lucis Vorenus”.

SullyMcGully (RIP JustMonika, Andy met the end of most western movie characters). 

Spoiler

Dear SullyMcGully, you are Andy Taylor!

Andy Taylor lives the sleepy community of Mayberry, North Carolina. A widower and father to one young son, Opie, you lost your wife when Opie was "the least little speck of a baby." Your Aunt Bee acts as a live-in housekeeper and as surrogate mother/grandmother to Opie. You go fishing with your son and often spends evenings on the front porch strumming your guitar. Picnicking at Myers Lake and fishing are you favorite pastimes.

I’m the Sheriff Here: (Active) It’s your job to keep an eye on your town and make sure nobody if doing anything illegal. Each night, you may reply to your role PM ##Inspect [Alias] and [Alias]. You will track your target and see what actions they take on who. If your target happens to die, you will be informed of the aliases that took a part in killing them.

Crimestopper: (Active) In order to stop crime in your community, any time you see a player die (via your I’m the Sheriff Here ability), you will be given the option to shoot one of the killers the next night. Gotta defend the peace somehow! Reply to your role PM ##Serve Justice on [Alias]! Criminal activity cannot be tolerated in your town. 

Western Rules: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##Bang Bang, [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

You are playing under the alias “JustMonika”. 

It is now Night 2. This will last 48 hours and will end on January 1st, 2018 at 7:00 PM EST. This will give you about 48 hours for N2. Good luck to those still alive. The player and alias lists in the OP will be updated soon. 

N2 ends with 9 deaths: 

ForgotToFlush (RIP StickyNote, MTG has no place in EIMM (trust me, I tried that fake-claim once))

Spoiler

Dear ForgotToFlush, You are Vona, the Butcher of Magan!

"For four hundred years, I have led armies of conquest. These lands hold nothing that can stand against me."

A legendary Vampire Knight, you are a 4/4 black and white creature card from the Magic the Gathering TCG. You may come with a high cost, but your power is certainly worth it.

Lifelink: (Passive) Due to your Lifelink ability, whenever you successfully break another player’s BPV or shoot them with your own standard shot, you will gain 1 Mana. The spoils of war are not measured in only gold and silver.

Mana Drain: (Active) There is nothing you cannot destroy, for the right mana cost, that is. By paying your own mana, you can destroy anything permanent the opponent controls. Each night you may respond to your role PM ##Pay [X] mana to destroy [Alias], where X is any amount of Mana that you wish to sacrifice. You will lose that much Mana and break the same amount of BPVs your target possesses (This is calculated after shots).

Vigilance: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, Attack [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target.

You are playing under the alias “StickyNote”.

GAYreenHamster (RIP House Owner, one Yandere-Chan is dead, but what of the other?)

Spoiler

Dear GAYreenHamster, you are Yandere-Chan!

Yandere-Chan (Yan-Chan to your classmates, Ayano Aishi to your family), would go to any lengths for her senpai, even M U R D E R!!! You grew up feeling empty and emotionless, but all of that changed when you met senpai. The feelings he gave you became addictive and you needed to be near him, until you witnessed something horrible, another girl with deep feelings for senpai getting close to him. You knew what you had to do. Kill everyone who got in your way.

Yandere Vision: (Passive) You and you alone may have Senpai, rivals must be eliminated. Your Yandere Vision informs you that there is another Yandere-Chan in the game. Killing them will free you up to fully pursue Senpai and allow you access to your Abduction ability. Shots you make on the second Yandere-Chan will have double the power.

Sly Assassin: (Passive) You’re a cold hearted killer to anyone who messes with senpai. To go after your target when they least expect it, you must be as innocent-looking as possible. Due to this, no one would even think about investigating you, and if they did, nothing would come up.

Seduction: (Active) By reading enough manga, you can seduce both males and females with ease. Shame you couldn’t just win Senpai over like this. Each night, you will read one new manga volume, increasing your powers of seduction as the game goes on. Reply to your role PM ##Seduce [Alias]. The first time you use it, you will block your targets active abilities, the second time, their kills, the third time and onward, both their kills and active abilities. Because you do not want to appear like you are dating someone other than Senpai, you may not use this ability on a player more than once. The effects of your seduction will also wear off of previous targets after the night ends.

Abduction: (Active) You’ll do anything to protect Senpai, even abduct him if necessary. By replying to your role PM ##Abduct [Alias], you will simultaneously protect your and their alias from half of the shots, however you will not be able to use your factional shot. You may only use this power once in the game. As long as your rivals remain, your focus will be on them, and so this power may not be used until the other Yandere-Chan is dead.

Yandere Tendencies: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##This is totally normal, [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target.

You are playing under the alias “House Owner”.

Reinfleche (RIP Magnets, it seems you attracted too many kills)

Spoiler

Dear Reinfleche, You are George Sears, aka Solidus Snake

You were the 43rd President of the United States, and a product of the Les Enfants Terribles project. Your patriotism is undeniable, however your means to achieve what you think is best are more than questionable. However, a man on your position has a lot of power, and under the ideals of your hero, George Washington, you will destroy the legacy of infamy of the Patriots, and rise, forever to be remembered.

Snake Arms (Active): Your exoskeleton is quite useful and has a lots of perks. One of them are your extendable prehensile tentacles that can read minds. Each night, you may reply to your Role PM with ##Tell me the truth, [Alias] followed by the line of text you wished to be checked. 
Keep in mind that we are not omniscient, and will only give an answer if the nature of said line is certain. Said answer will be delivered by the next night. While you’re fondling someone with your tentacles, they cannot use their abilities that night (factional kills will still work).

“Damn the Patriots…!”: (Active) You do not fear them, you damn them, and just as you were standing over the burning remains of their machines, so too will you come after them. Each night you may reply to your Role PM ##Liberating [Alias]. 
Your target will receive a message on their Role PM “Are you a Patriot? To which they may only answer Yes or No.
If the answer is yes, they will be shot. 
If the answer is No, their role will be revealed to you.
If the target refuses to answer, both actions will take place.

Minshuto and Kyowato: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##Kill [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

Exoskeleton: (Standard) You enter the game with two bulletproof vests, each blocking a single attempt on your life. 

You are playing under the alias "Magnets"

Rex Glacies (RIP Mr. E, no harm came to Pokemon, just players)

Spoiler

Dear Rex Glacies, you are Colress!

A Pokemon researcher and the second boss of the dreaded Team Plasma, your goal is to discover the true way to bring out a Pokemon’s power. You go about this by any means necessary, using various machines and cruel experiments that can hypnotize and even hurt Pokemon. 

Man of Mystery: (Passive) Nobody quite knows who you are or what your role in Plasma’s grand scheme is. After all, you’re just using them for your own purposes anyway. Because of this, any inspection abilities used on you will fail (this only applies to cops). 

Researcher: (Active) The path to science requires knowledge. You may reply to your role PM ##Research [Alias]. You will learn who possess that alias. Progress marches forward, and so do you. You don’t want to waste your time in the research stage forever, it’s on to practical applications! You may only use your researcher ability once per game. 

Full Potential: (Active) A Pokemon can only ever truly reach its potential through your research! You will guide everyone to their true power. Each night, you may reply to your role PM ##[Alias 1], show [Alias 2] your true potential! This will force [Alias 1] to use their standard shot on [Alias 2] (This does not affect their active/passive abilities). Your experiments are often dangerous to Pokemon, [Alias 1] will be damaged with the force of one standard shot, but you will be unable to use your standard shot the night you use this power. 

Dangerous Inventions: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##Let’s get scientific, [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

You are playing under the alias “Mr. E”. 

ScarletCelestial (RIP Sugar, you weren't sweet enough to avoid death)

Spoiler

Dear ScarletCelestial, you are Megumi!

You are a sweet and patient pink headed japanese teacher who cares more about others than about herself. You’re from a cute show about cute japanese high school girls turning into zombies. It’s actually not that cute, it may be a little bit scary, honestly. While you’re still living, the girls in the school life club affectionately call you Megu-nee. When you unfortunately turn into a zombie, you bite one of these girls who cared so much about you after she is unable to kill you.

Will to Protect: (Active) You love all your students, despite how your students seem to not think you have much of a presence. While your zombie self is able to wreck havoc on people, you as a teacher may send ##I’ll protect you [Alias]! This will block up to two attempts on the alias’ life as well as restore one BPV. You may only target a person once.

Sweet Smile: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##I’m sorry, [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target.

You are playing under the alias “Sugar”.

Secondhand Revenant/ Pawnshop Dragon (RIP Staple, did you die content, King Bradley?)

Spoiler

Dear Secondhand Revenant, you are Fuhrer President King Bradley!

Created by your father as the only homunculus to age, you are the ruler of Amestris on the surface, and the embodiment of wrath in the shadows. You were groomed from a young age to be the leader of a nation, your whole life was planned out, and as a result, you are now the respected ruler and the perfect soldier. Hiding you duplicity behind an eyepatch, you are ready to let loose your true colors, all over this EIMM. 

Noble Ruler: (Active) You have been the infallible leader of Amestris for many years, leading the country to victory and protecting the citizens from rival nations. You must check for any rivals using your investigation skills ##Are you my enemy, [Alias]? Your rough investigation methods will break one BPV, if they have one.

Ultimate Eye: (Passive) Imbued with eyesight that far exceeds a normal humans, you can distinguish any attacks coming at you far before they ever reach you. However, whether your body can actually keep up with what you see is down to your own physical condition and training. Each night, all shots and actions used on you will slow down before your eyes, giving you time to avoid each one of them! You will be told what actions were used on you, but not who used them. Humans are all just humans, after all. These actions will take affect the next night and will be cancelled if the user were to die before they can hit you. (For example, if you are shot twice N1 and docced N1, all of these actions will be moved to N2 and you will be informed they are happening. If your doc from N1 dies N1, those two shots will hit you. If any of your attackers die as well, those shots will not hit you.)

Embodiment of Wrath: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##Face my wrath, [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

You are playing under the alias “Staple”. 

Toren (RIP Smooch. God is dead, and so are you)

Spoiler

Dear Toren, You are Friedrich Nietzsche

You are a notorious philosopher born in Germany back in 1844.
You believe in the power of mankind to surpass itself without the aid of otherworldly forces, and understand the way societies are ruled by imposing ideas on the masses. Also your moustache game is on point

GOD IS DEAD (Active): As Nietzsche, you have killed God in the eyes of the people. Now they know that their fate rests only on them. Every odd numbered night, you may reply to your role PM with ##GOD IS DEAD, [Alias]!, you will aid a player in their quest for taking control of their lives by making their active actions have High Priority over the rest of the players. Any person you target with this ability will be unable to shoot you with their standard shot.

Übermensch (Passive):You have transcended mankind yourself, and so realize the inherent power of a man who knows the truth. Every even numbered night, you will have a strongwilled standard shot.

Ex_logica: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##Refute [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target.

You are playing under the alias "Smooch"

XnadrojX (RIP Raven, shame FE character didn't make it in a FE forum)

Spoiler

Dear XnadrojX, You are Karel!

You are a crazy-demon sword wielder who kills without hesitation, making appearances in Fire Emblem Heroes, Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade, and Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade. To obtain this demon sword, you killed your entire family (except your sister), and now search for opponents who can live up to your might. 

Get Ready For a Challenge (Passive): You’re always looking for challengers who will face your Wo Dao. You’re vigilant of all those who mean you harm. If anyone targets you with their shot or role, you will be informed of that person's username so you are able to go after them. 

Defiant Attack: (Active) In the game Fire Emblem Heroes, you naturally have the ability Defiant Attack, giving you the ability to hit harder when your HP is lower. When you are at one BPVS, you will unlock the ability ##Let’s get revenge on [Alias]. This will block their actions.

Proper Punishment: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##I seek your end, [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

You are playing under the alias “Raven”. 

Zellie (RIP Non-Playable Character, you should have been an NPC, maybe you would have lived if so)

Spoiler

Dear Zellie, You are Akira Kurusu!

Under the pseudonym “Joker,” you and your friends run around japan stopping evildoers. You’ve stopped a crime syndicate, an art thief, and even a corrupt politician. Although you yourself are technically a criminal, you’re only a criminal for justice. 

Prisoner of Fate, Power of the Wildcard: (Active) A name assigned to you by the one and only, Igor, your BFF from the Velvet Room. In the Velvet Room Prison, you are able to create more powerful personas. To make your bonds/personas more powerful, you may reply to your Role PM ##Give [Alias] the POWER. Since you are not a persona, you will only be able to give these powers out, not use them. Powers, based on your initial persona (Arsene), are as follows:
Eiha: Light Curse damage to one foe. Target of this skill will be poisoned for one night. To use this skill reply ##EIHA ALIAS
Cleave: Light Physical damage to 1 foe. Target of this skill will lose a BPV. To use this 
skill reply ##CLEAVE ALIAS
Sukunda: Debuff agility of 1 foe. Target of this skill will have their shot delayed. To use 
this skill reply ##SUKUNDA ALIAS
Due to the fact that in fusion, Personas lose a part of themselves, those who use these powers will lose a bpv. They will be uninformed that it was your power that caused this. If they have none, they will not lose their life. You cannot give one person a power twice. These powers will reset once they are all used.

Power Flows Through Me: Once in a game you may reply to your role PM ##[Power] [Alias] and you may personally use one of your skills on your target.

Proper Punishment: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##The Show’s Over, [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

You are playing under the alias “Non-playable character”. 

Edge of the Lord Tier List, N1-N2 Edition

Top Tier

King Bradley: This is what Han Solo wishes he had. Not only do you gain information, but through the self delay, you gain the power to actually change what actions are hitting you, provided your game control is strong. An incredibly strong power, easily the strongest role revealed so far. 

High Tier

Juvia Luxor: Juvia has a plethora of great abilities than she can gain from her already decent ability to stop one shot on her target for free. The only downside to her role is that she can't control which abilities she gains very well. This role could have had creative applications, such as targeting known kills to gain strongman, etc, but unfortunately it died early. 

Solidus Snake: This role also has a wide number of advantages to be gained. Lie Detector is a good ability to determine where you stand among alliances and enemies alike. The fact that is also action blocks your target is a bonus. "Damn the Patriots" is a great ability to blindfire, either resulting in you gaining info, shooting your target, or both!

Colress: "Man of Mystery" and "Researcher" both are weak, being nerfed info related abilities, but being a full time kill hijacker is too good to matter. You even get to keep your regular shot, albeit with forced targeting, thus not removing a kill from the pool to gain your hijack. Very strong.

Akira Kurusu: An inventor that can do something for themselves for once! This role would have to hide the fact its items drain BPVs from allies, but the abilities themselves are strong, and the fact they drain BPVs plus the fact Akira can use one of her own abilites once gives this role more selfish attributes then Inventors are usually given.

Mid Tier

Makoto Nijima: A decent role, the poison doesn't kill anyone, only breaks BPVs, which is unfortunate, but "Too Fast Too Furious" is a strong ability. Permanently Rogue-ing someone can have devastating effects come late game, so long as you choose the correct targets, pushing this role into Mid Tier. 

Andy Taylor: A useful info role! Probably because it also get's a potential double shot with easy to fulfill requirements. More often than not, at least one of your targets will have shot someone successfully, giving this role strong offense as well.

Yandere-Chan: A role with a lot of abilities, none stellar, but none bad either. I don't like the design choice of having to kill someone else in the game, but Yandere-Chan has decent potential should it kill its other, with Abduction being a strong protective ability, and roleblocks always being useful. Info Immune is the icing on the cake.

Megumi: Megumi might not be able to do anything for herself, but she has the strongest protective ability revealed so far, which is always worth something. Adding a BPV is also good so you never waste actions even if your target is never shot. Need to find allies makes this slightly weaker than the High Tier roles.

Friedrich Nietzsche: An interesting take on high priority. Gifting it to someone else can lead to some dangerous role combinations. However the ability is alt-night, and while "Ubermensch" isn't weak, it's certainly lackluster compared to "GOD IS DEAD".

Karel: Once again, Han Solo gets shafted. "Get Ready for a Challenge" is a 100% upgrade to "Force", gaining aliases on both shot and role usage. Full Roleblocker is arguably stronger than a doc that doesn't protect BPVs as well. 

Low Tier

Han Solo: With no forms of self protection, Han Solo has trouble by itself. He might get usernames that shoot him, which is very helpful to find out backstabs, but with no forms of self protection, it is unlikely he survives a stab at all. "Force Mastery" is also a weaker protective ability than some, still allowing a target to lose BPVs, although obviously preventing death is good.

Vona, the Butcher of Magan: This is basically a worse Saitama. It is a BPV Breaker (albeit with the potential to store up charges). Storing up charges is nice, but it still can only kill one person at a time, and it has a lesser output of damage than Saitama does. 

Saitama: This role at first looks great, but none of the additional abilities can actually kill their targets, leaving it weaker in the long run. It's an upgraded form of a BPV Breaker, a role on the weaker side of the EiMM spectrum. Still, this role pumps out a lot of brute damage at the very least, useful for cleaning early game. It has come to my attention that both abilities on Saitama are one shots. This role sucks!

Life Tier

None, yet!

Edited by Lord Gaius

20 minutes ago, Lord Gaius said:

Low Tier

Han Solo: With no forms of self protection, Han Solo has trouble by itself. He might get usernames that shoot him, which is very helpful to find out backstabs, but with no forms of self protection, it is unlikely he survives a stab at all. "Force Mastery" is also a weaker protective ability than some, still allowing a target to lose BPVs, although obviously preventing death is good.

imma stop you right there

Han Solo is Life Tier because why the fuck does he have two force abilities and a lightsaber.

i can't actually discuss anything more since the game is still ongoing 292843678714691586.png

N3 ends with 8 deaths: 

Chen (RIP Myself, everybody here loves to shoot themselves, ya'know)

Spoiler

Dear Chen, You are Rusalka Schwagerin!

From the Kami-Sama Series, you have a large amount of power at your disposal. From the Csejte Ungarn Nachtzehrer to the Die Ewigkeit, you are a force to be reckoned with. Your name and powers hail from Nazi Germany, where they combine science and magic to force opponents into submission. Your sole weakness, an inferiority complex, is greatly outshined by the rest of your abilities. You can turn your reality to law through the third step of your formula, the Briah.

Hadou: (Active) Also known as the Royal Path, the Hadou creates an alternate reality around you, allowing you to shape the space to your will. To turn on the Hadou you may cry ##I’m here to bring you down, [Alias]. This will cause that alias to shoot whoever you are shooting with your standard shot in your reality.
Gudou: (Active) You may create your own world inside of yourself using the Gudou skill. Due to its high power demand, it can only be performed once. When performed, all you need to say is ##In der Nacht and your actions will take a higher priority than others. 

Wheel of Pain: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##Torture [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

You are playing under the alias “Myself”. 

Corrobin (RIP The Black Barron, you're The Red Barron, now)

Spoiler

Dear Corrobin, you are A Dark Mage! 

Cloaked in shadows, master of evil, envoy of chaos, you wield unspeakable magic power in the form of dark and forbidden spells and rituals. How appropriate, that one as dark as you, has found this place. EIMM breeds darkness, spreads fear and paranoia, just the environment you were looking for. It’s time for you to spread your own chaos. This is your game, to play with lives as you see fit. 

Spells of Black Magic: (Active) Being a mage, you have many spells up your sleeves, each devoted to spreading misfortune. Each night, you may reply to your role PM ##Cast spell of [X] on [Alias]. Where X is a spell and Alias is your target. That spell will take effect on your target. You may only use each spell once and cannot target the same player with more than one spell. You have to concentrate on your magic, and so you can only cast one per night. 

Dark Night: You will play a vile trick on your target, skewing their real night results into making them believe that there actions all failed and that they have lost all of their BPVs (This will not actually happen, they will just be made to think it did). The next night after this spell has been cast, your target will receive their correct night results during Dark Night, as well as the proper ones for that night.

Garlic Bane: Who knew garlic had evil properties!? By harnessing the power of garlic and chanting the spell, you can capture a person’s life energy and put it on hold, until the spell is broken. By casting this on your target, all night actions they take tonight will be delayed by two nights. Even if your target dies in that time, though, their actions will still process from the grave. 

Bad Luck Lock: Ever have a bad day? Nothing is going right for you? Even worse, everyone around you seems to be having great luck! Now is the time to turn the tides and spread a little misfortune. Cast this spell on [Alias 1] and [Alias 2]. That night, both of these aliases will have their luck swapped! Any active abilities targeting one will instead hit the other and vice versa. You may not use this spell on yourself. You can’t stop your own suffering, but you sure can make someone else suffer. 

Raven’s Wing Curse: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##Cast a spell of Death on [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

You are playing under the alias “The Black Baron”. 

HoppyKnitz (RIP Ginkgo Leaves, Rem is still best girl!) 

Spoiler

Dear HoppyKnitz, you are Ram!

A prodigy demon, despite having only one horn, your powers were greatly weakened when the witch cult cut off the source of your powers. You care deeply about your twin sister Rem (best girl) and Sir Roswaal and distance yourself from anyone else that are not them. You prefer to go at your own pace as a maid, always hoping to match the skills of your sister. 

Clairvoyance: (Active) By synchronizing your vision with those on the same wavelength, you are able to see whatever your target is seeing. This would normally put a heavy strain on your body, but because you are only using it once per night, this shouldn’t bother you. Reply to your role PM ##Synchronize with [Alias]! You will learn who [Alias] targets and with what. 

Trap of Illusions: (Active) By synchronizing your your powers on a large scale, you were able to hold back an army by trapping them in illusions. Reply to your role PM ##Trap [Alias]. [Alias] will be stuck in your illusions an be forced to break them before they can act. This will prevent them from performing actions that night. Having just broken out, you may not trap the same alias twice in a row. 

Oni Bloodline: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##Unleash my demonic power on [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

Protection: (Standard) You enter the game with three bulletproof vests, each blocking a single attempt on your life. 

You are playing under the alias “Ginkgo Leaves”. 

Javelinlover (RIP Function, the other yandere-chan is dead. Didn't you know, this game only has room for one yandere (me))

Spoiler

Dear Javelinlover, you are Ayano-Chan!

Ayano Aishi, otherwise known as Yandere-Chan (or Yan-Chan to your classmates), would go to any lengths for her senpai, even M U R D E R!!! You grew up feeling empty and emotionless, but all of that changed when you met senpai. The feelings he gave you became addictive and you needed to be near him, until you witnessed something horrible, another girl with deep feelings for senpai getting close to him. You knew what you had to do. Kill everyone who got in your way. 

Yandere Vision: (Passive) You and you alone may have Senpai, rivals must be eliminated. Your Yandere Vision informs you that there is another Yandere-Chan in the game. Killing them will free you up to fully pursue senpai and allow you access to your Abduction ability Shots you make on the second Yandere-Chan will have double the power.

Yandere Prowess: (Active) You enter the game with a single extra bullet. To use this ability you may reply to your role PM ##I’ll put holes in your [Alias]. Because you have to be sneaky, this shot will fail if [Alias] is the target of any other shot/active ability. 

Giggle: (Active) By giggling, you have the power to attract other students to your location. Reply to your role PM ##Giggle near [Alias]. This will direct the nearby alias to use all of their active abilities on you, even ones they may be idling that night. If you try to use this power on an alias more than once, you may annoy them and it will fail. 

Abduction: (Active) You’ll do anything to protect Senpai, even abduct him if necessary. By replying to your role PM ##Abduct [Alias], you will simultaneously protect your and their alias from half of the shots, however you will not be able to use your factional shot. You may only use this power once in the game. As long as your rivals remain, your focus will be on them, and so this power may not be used until the other Yandere-Chan is dead. 

Yandere Tendencies: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##This is totally normal, [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

You are playing under the alias “Function”. 

Jiac (RIP Lionheart, truly a fierce warrior, now fallen.) 

Spoiler

Dear Jiac, You are Dullahan!

You are not only the strongest boss monster, but also an optional one. I wish my hardest tests were like that. As what game players consider a “super boss” you are the final challenge before beating the game completely. You have many powerful and unique skills in your arsenal, Djinn Storm, Formina Sage, and True Collide just to name a couple.

Headless: (Passive) You’re a massive hulking purple mass of armor. Except you have no head. As such, the first attempt on your life will be null. (When you have 0 bpvs, you will be protected from one shot) This is because players will be confused about how to kill you if you have no head.

Crucible: (Active) If you thought Dullahan was tough in The Lost Age, try out Dark Dawn! Once per night, you may respond to your Role PM with ##Crucible [Alias]. Using your foes’ own Djinn against them, you can delayed block [alias] (they can’t act the night after getting Crucibled). You will learn about any active abilities [alias] was able to use that night, as well as their username. However, the night you target them they will lose a bpv. You may not target [alias] with your standard shot until Summon occurs.

Summon (Active): Additionally, once you have siphoned [alias]’s Djinn, you may use one of their active abilities yourself! If you do so, you forgot the use of Crucible for that night.

Attack: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##Fulminous Edge [Alias]! You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

You are playing under the alias “Lionheart”. 

Mem (RIP Baka Mitai, The Pepsi Man being discontinued should have been a hint!)

Spoiler

Dear Mem, you are The Pepsi Man!

An official mascot for Pepsi from the Japan branch, you are an action hero designed by a Canadian man to help quench thirst everywhere. Pepsi is universally good! (I was not paid to say that. Where is my check, Indra Nooyi?). You’ve appeared many places in video games and in promotional contests through the years and have undergone several costume changes as new flavors became available. Will this experience help you quench the thirst for blood that EIMM breeds? Or will you drown in it!?

Thirst Quench: (Active) It’s your job to quench the thirst of all the bloodthirsty EIMM players in the game (and to make a quick buck, this is still a business). Each night, you may reply to your role PM ##Drink up, [Alias]. Your target’s shot will fail this night and you will make $1 for your business. Because soda is bad for you, you will not be able to push your product on the same player more than once. 

Corporate Greed: (Passive) You have to make money for your corporation. Each night you successfully make the corporation richer, they will give you more gadgets to sell product with. 
$2: Your Thirst Quench will now block active abilities as well as kills.
$3: Anyone you target with Thirst Quench will be unable to target you the next night.
$4: You will be given 1 additional BPV.
$5: You will become unblockable. 

Sugar Rush: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##This is bad for your health, [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

You are playing under the alias “Baka Mitai”. 

Vigvig (RIP Marker, you always had a target marked on you, didn't ya!?) 

Spoiler

Dear Vigvig, You are Magus!

Prince Janus (Japanese, Magus in English) was born circa 12,000 B.C. in the Kingdom of Zeal. He differed from his sister, resembling his mother, who was cold and distant. He was said to have stronger magic than his mother, but after a while, ceased to use it because of how his mother had changed. He was the tertiary antagonist and later, tritagonist of Chrono Trigger, and the dark mage waging war against the Kingdom of Guardia in 600 A.D.

Strength in Weakness: (Passive) As an enemy, you have massive HP. However, when you join the party, your HP drops from your boss form and your power increases. As such, you will continue to grow stronger as you lose BPVs. 
2 BPV: Your shots cannot be blocked.
1 BPV: You may remove a BPV from your target if they have one (this is calculated after standard shots are done).
0 BPVs: You will gain a second shot standard shot. 

Omega Flare: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, ##Use my ultimate laser on [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

You are playing under the alias “Marker”. 

Walrein (RIP M'Kaze, take a note from your mentor and don't play without him. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?)

Spoiler

Dear Walrein, You are Kamina!

A dashing rough from Jeeha village who went on to become a great leader on the surface, you are the definition of manly and an inspiration to everyone around you. You may not have made it quite to facing off against the Spiral King, but that’s ok. This time around, you’re shooting for a much loftier goal and declaring your victory from the start; "Just who the Hell do you think I am?!"

Dai-Gurren’s Leader: (Active) As the leader of Team Dai-Gurren, you have a lot leading to do. Luckily, you are a natural with motivational speeches. Each night, you my reply to your role PM with ##[Alias], believe in the me that believes in you. Alias will be so inspired, that they will be motivated in all that they do, including any active abilities and standard shots. Because you have such a large army to inspire, you cannot waste time motivating the same player more than once.

Gunman Pilot: (Active) As the pilot of the Gurren, you are able to call in your gunman once per game. Reply to your role PM ##Come to me, Gurren. That night, the Gurren will protect you and any remaining BPVs you have from up to 2 standard strike before it breaks and you come under fire. 

Nodachi Slash: (Standard) Each night you may reply to your role PM, Swing at [Alias]. You will perform your factional kill on your target. 

You are playing under the alias “M'Kaze”.