Has anyone made a gallery of armor breaks yet?

IEatLasers

On 12/23/2017 at 12:18 PM, Lightchao42 said:

Just a heads up, I added Oboro and Niles to the Fates gallery.

I also made a gallery featuring everyone which will be updated as more are added. I'll also make dedicated galleries for the SD and Awakening additions when they're released.

Do you happen to know if strategist Elise when hit with armor break shows her white horse instead? If so, I'd greatly appreciate seeing a photo.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

Do you happen to know if strategist Elise when hit with armor break shows her white horse instead? If so, I'd greatly appreciate seeing a photo.

She does; however armor breaks of promoted outfits can't be seen in the model viewer so the image is less clear than the previous ones.

Spoiler

2018012121330300-3BE52CBB2C0B225168723895C1D1525E.thumb.jpg.02c7d600be23f18559a9fe8fc7c0a95f.jpg

And here I thought getting a microSD card in my Switch bundle would never be useful, ha!

43 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

She does; however armor breaks of promoted outfits can't be seen in the model viewer so the image is less clear than the previous ones.

Hide contents

2018012121330300-3BE52CBB2C0B225168723895C1D1525E.thumb.jpg.02c7d600be23f18559a9fe8fc7c0a95f.jpg

And here I thought getting a microSD card in my Switch bundle would never be useful, ha!

Thank you so much! I loved being able to see the whole of the Nohrian mounts, it's always been a curiosity of mine since Fates due to so much barding and caparisons they are normally sporting.

Edited by Liliesgrace

• 4 weeks later...

With a new update comes new armor breaks, hooray.

Here is the preliminary SD gallery, though right now only Marth, Caeda, and Tiki are included (and just so you know, Tiki's dragon form doesn't change). Here is the current gallery for every playable character.

Also Linde joins Corrin and Azura in the barefoot club, but I haven't unlocked her model gallery yet so you'll need to wait to see it.

Edited by Lightchao42

6 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

With a new update comes new armor breaks, hooray.

Here is the preliminary SD gallery, though right now only Marth, Caeda, and Tiki are included (and just so you know, Tiki's dragon form doesn't change). Here is the current gallery for every playable character.

Marth still has pants (and a shirt), missed chance there. But he does look very good in all honestly. Not bad with no sleeves, better than Chrom I think.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Marth still has pants (and a shirt), missed chance there. But he does look very good in all honestly. Not bad with no sleeves, better than Chrom I think.

I think Chrom has bigger muscles

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I think he overcompensates, and what is with that tattoo? slim is sometimes in.

Oh I see~ 

but chrom (imo) has Olivia so he wins :hehehe: but until she is added Caeda is the prettiest girl, Linde is sooo close 

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Also confused about Lyn wearing underwear. She's clearly not in any of her depictions that are fully clothed xD

Warriors Lyn wears spats that are visible through the slit in her outfit, which is the only depiction that matters here.  You clearly missed the outrage over it when we first saw her in Warriors.

28 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Warriors Lyn wears spats that are visible through the slit in her outfit, which is the only depiction that matters here.  You clearly missed the outrage over it when we first saw her in Warriors.

Ahhh, I didn't know that. And yeah, I must've xD

I'm too used to heroes Lyn. Definitely nowt there...

• 1 month later...

Bumping this for when the BAs of Awakening get added. Could they be posted here? (And it isn't necroposting until tomorrow I think.)

For more substance to this post, here are my assorted thoughts on the all the guys' BAs so far (not going to deal with the girls'):

• Rowan looks fairly plain and simple in his underwear. His tank top is solid gold at the very top and sides with a solid white middle, save for a small white perforation at in the top section of gold, to add the smallest degree of detail. Simple blue shorts with a little white print as trim for a touch of detail. Wear he excels in in his gold toed socks, wears the socks are forgettable on most men, Rowan clearly fetishes in being a fashionista of the foot.
  • Corrin's Hoshido underwear is not overly Hoshidan. The white-black loincloth over the underwear, between the white and the fact is a loincloth, which is certainly not found in Nohrian undergarments, is are what makes it Hoshidan. The black of the loincloth and the debatable choice of making the underwear beneath an asymmetrical half black and half blue clearly must suggest a Corrin's mixed heritage. He was raised at first in Hoshido of white, but was then raised in Nohr of black, and he is still in both worlds in this underwear, albeit with the Hoshidan covering the Nohrian past he has left behind. Also, while Corrin hates footwear as always (nothing wrong with that), those ankle-guards are a genuinely unique touch that keeps his lower extremities interesting.
  • Corrin's Nohr underwear is so much different from the Hoshidan he has. For one, he covers much more skin, the Hoshidan looks naked by comparison- another contrast between the two nations! A dull tannish grey with perhaps a few molecules of gold through an elaborate symmetrical print involving both sharp diagonals and smooth curved lines, with a big bold belt of the color right in the middle from hip to hip. A spot of Hoshidan white keeps their mixed existence alive, this time in favor of Nohr. The ankle-guards aren't as prominent now that there is fabric connecting them to the rest of the attire, but still they nicely support it. All in all, it's a leotard and Corrin wants you to join him in as he dances to the steel of his Yato and the beat of his dragon heart. Wonderful; and as we'll see more than any actual Nohrian male wears.
  • Ryoma is wearing Hoshidan pride on his groin! Pure white underwear with golden string and trim. And an unforgettable very traditional Hoshidan lioncloth in bold red and white with the Hoshidan symbol on it placed over the groin. When he converses with his wife in pillowtalk, does he ask her to call him Hoshido? Pure white socks would normally be a little dull and ordinary, but they're work within the Hoshidan theme here.
  • Takumi's standard underwear is rather colorful, not Hoshidan white but a lovely bold shade of blue with a hint of Hoshido red, black, a tannish grey, some flowers and a wavy print. Oboro must have designed it for him because they're so inspired. She might have needed to take his measurements for comfort's sake, but hopefully not his measurements. The blue in the socks goes well with the blue of underwear, if a little lighter in color, and the white, besides being Hoshidan, adds more color and contrast, and pure blue socks just wouldn't work here.
  • Takumi's Butler underwear is different being so very long compared to what guys normally wear. The asymmetric prints and various shades of purple are a real Nohrian flair lacking in both Xander's and Leo's underwear, despite them being the of the First Family of Nohr and hence Nohr's First in Underwear. Either Oboro stomached Nohrian fashion, Forrest helped after Kiragi befriended him, or Takumi got a A+ support with Jakob. Bare feet? Must have come to like Corrin after all and taken after them.
  • Leo's underwear appears to be reinforced in the crouch area, which is a good idea. Even with a saddle, riding on horse without adequate protect might make making Forrest impossible. Interesting he chooses to go shirtless, I'd expect a silken black tee for him or so it was on that cold winter's night that Odin offer to keep him warm, he doesn't seem like the type to go shirtless. The dull brown and black aren't very stylish, the gold trim pattern being so limited, but I guess he has bigger concerns.
  • Xander on the other hand appears to have no such reinforcement despite being even more vigorous on horseback. RIP Siegbert, if you're born at all, you'll probably be a lonely child. What are you thinking Xander, you're the heir to Nohr! One son does not guaranteed at all the direct line will continue. And remember, it's you thats the problem, not the wife, and no amount of mistresses can solve that. On the plus side, he is more fashionable and profuse with the golden on black than Leo is. Both are forgettable in the sock department in spite of the gold patterns, having their feet in stirrups. Him being shirtless I can totally see, as it projects the strength and vitality of a King of Nohr and wielder of the Siegfried.
  • Niles is not very risque, Leo and Xander are for some reason flaunt it more than he does. As with Hoshido's bow-toting male Takumi, Niles has a vibrant kaleidoscope of colors and design elements in his underdressed attire. Gold, white, black, and blue; dots, diagonals and straight lines oh my! Everything article something, the tank top, shorts, and socks all alike. Niles might make you uncomfortable, but he will Capture your inner fashionsta's eye with the full array of Nohrian textile techniques on display!
  • Marth's standard underwear is true to be blue in all hues and I love you for it. It's primarily big blue prints of distinct tones, each separated by a gold trim, with a grey tipped socks, some brown belts across the waist, and black at the top of the tank, a very good near-monochromatic costume. To be blue is be the essence of lordly in FE, and the gold is appropriately regal for the Hero King of yore. Very tasteful, which I expect for a man of Marth's high status, noble and restrained nature, and what others would expect of him. Yet with his shoulders on display, Marth shows that though he may be no Xander or Ryoma on the battlefield, he is no slouch either.
  • Marth's marital underwear is largely appropriate for the happy day of union. The white and gold undershirt would be perfect under the tuxedo. The gold filigree is elegant. White and blue alike on the bottoms is unexpected, rendering them very busy when you add in the gold buttons and filigree. Marth went the extra step here, I though he would go with something simpler to cover his rear, but no, Marth is the paragon of hard work and perfection, he would not skimp even here. But why no socks? Is the wedding going to be on an Altea beach and you'll be wearing sandals? Regardless, Caeda should like the final layer of wrapping paper before she gets to the present underneath on that joyous night.
  • Navarre is suave in when forced into a state of partial undress. Brown and dark brown are dull colors, but why should he care about that? He is simply a warrior, longer socks and undershorts are more practical, and patterns and design are frivolous. The notes of light blue and red with a hint of black add some subdued pop. The prints aren't fancy, but why should he care? No undershirt? He should care, but he is clearly such a strong warrior that nobody should be able to touch his bare chest with any attack, and if they do, expect a killer counterblow. 

I posted it on the DLC 3 discussion thread but here's pics of Chrom, Robin (M) and Owain's Broken Armor models

Chrom

Spoiler

Untitled.png.d6599a691ed5e5d5bf4e9d39ef986120.png

Robin

Spoiler

DZcLNZtVMAAiFh0.thumb.jpg.6930b6b6ff0ce547681106eb0eb02280.jpg

Owain

Spoiler

DZcLS1AVQAAjnJ-.thumb.jpg.e38d99db3ca2b81140ebcbc2d2082b0b.jpg

ill work on getting Frederick's whenever I get an extra Armor Strike axe :p

I've got all of Lucina's and Tharja's.  I took them all from docked mode, though I don't know if that really makes a significant difference.

Lucina

Spoiler

Normal

r8OfWaP.jpg

Masked

6QUVVxg.jpg

Bride

ZvL9ts4.jpg

Tharja

Spoiler

7btsqV3.jpg

I also did one of her while taunting...

Spoiler

5hIU8QZ.jpg

And people were wondering if Tharja's BA model would bump the game's ESRB rating up...

EDIT: Someone made a gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/S7NqX

Edited by Ertrick36