MERRY CHRISTMAS, SERENES FOREST

Parrhesia

Enjoy the festive time of year, and cherish the time spent with family and loved ones while baking out in the sun with an ice bucket full of booze/making snow angels or whatever [delete as seasonally appropriate].

Merry Christmas, folks! =) Unfortunately, I wont be able to enjoy either of Parrhesia's suggestions. 9°C, unpleasant wind, and literally no hole in the cloud for a week or so (and apparantly, it won't get any better) tells me that I'm going to spend most of my christmas break indoors. :(

7 minutes ago, ping said:

Merry Christmas, folks! =) Unfortunately, I wont be able to enjoy either of Parrhesia's suggestions. 9°C, unpleasant wind, and literally no hole in the cloud for a week or so (and apparantly, it won't get any better) tells me that I'm going to spend most of my christmas break indoors. :(

In my part of Australia, it's either too hot to live or raining heavily at Christmas time.

An indoor Christmas is perfectly fine.

Merry  Christmas to all! I'm afraid after two months of visiting relatives and out-of-season Christmas music, I'm ready for it to be over. But I still love this season. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.