2018 New Years Resolutions

Captain Karnage

So what do you plan on changing for 2018?

Personally I can't pick loosing weight as I started that over the summer and I've already lost 40lbs, and my abs are starting to pop up on my stomach as exercise was a part of my plan. Along with procrastination as last semester I made sure that all of my papers and projects were done at least with 3 to 4 days to spare.

So I reallydon't know what to change as I've worked on two of my biggest problems early on in 2017.

Maybe I'll work on getting better at managing my savings, and slow down my purchase of misc items.

Lose weight. I said to myself. I would this year during the summer when we were off school, and I was doing well but as soon as I got back to school, I started piling it back on (It doesn't help the year I'm in is probably one of the more stressful school years and my autonomic response to stress is to eat it away), so I'm actually gonna try and stick to a diet and exercise plan this coming year so I can look well (And feel good about myself) for my debs (Basically prom in Ireland) in 2019.

I'm not going to say lose weight because method-wise that's too vague for me to bother to take action. But I do think it's reasonable to try to improve my eating habits and cut my sugar intake.

I'll be going into a new job soon, so that's a perfect opportunity to develop some good work habits, too. In the next year I'd like to have better posture and take more stretch breaks when I'm at the computer to prevent repetitive motion injuries.

Finally, in the coming year, I would love to finish both Birthright and Conquest, and maybe beat Awakening on Hard/Classic.