[FE6] I Wanted To Draft FE6 For Some Unknown Reason

lapismaid

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've been intentionally not picking Sue despite her being better than the other scrubs because then I'd be guaranteed to go to Sacae but fuck it I'll go there anyway, Sue it is! Should have taken Dayan so I could have the Nomad Meme Team. It can't be that bad anyway, right? right? right?

17 minutes ago, Finalinsanity said:

Actually, Sue's pretty decent, but I'd rather go to hell before I go to Sacae, so I'll take Karel.

Haha these were pretty much my thoughts. I would have have picked Sue over Dorothy, but I didn't want to be locked to Sacae

Anyways I guess it's time to start:

Chapter 1: 4/4

Marcus rescued Roy and carried to the throne, OHKOing a few bandits with Silver Lance along the way. Lance and Bors helped distract enemies from Marcus as well as hit a few things for EXP. On turn 3, Marcus dropped Roy and on the next turn Marcus ORKOed the boss with Silver Lance. Roy then seized after Bors visited the 5000 gold village on turn 4.

Unit Level HP Str/Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Con Weapon Rank 1 Weapon Rank 2 Weapon Rank 3
Roy 1.20 18 5 5 7 7 5 0 6 D Sword    
Marcus 1.27 32 9 14 11 10 9 8 11 D Sword A Lance E Axe
Lance 2.39 20 6 7 9 2 6 0 9 E Sword D Lance  
Bors 1.30 20 7 4 3 4 11 0 14 C Lance    

Chapter 1: 5/5

I threw Roy out on turn 1 to help Allen get a kill. Unfortunately, a fighter got in Roy's way which ended up costing a turn getting closer to Marcus. I rescued Roy with Marcus on turn 3. On turn 4, Allen got the village and I dropped Roy near the throne and had Marcus missed one of his attacks on the boss on the enemy phase but killed him at the start of turn 5 then Roy seized.

Spoiler
Unit Level HP Str/Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Con Weapon Rank 1 Weapon Rank 2 Weapon Rank 3
Roy 2.10 19 5 6 8 7 5 0 6 D Sword    
Marcus 1.43 32 9 14 11 10 9 8 11 D Sword A Lance E Axe
Allen 1.60 21 7 4 6 3 6 0 9 E Sword D Lance