Legandary Hero Fest 2 (Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams)

Alkaid

And a new green cav, finally.

So we got:

Red: Ryoma, Sigurd, Brave Roy

Blue: Fjorm, Spring Lucina, Bride Charlotte

Green: Gunnthrá, Amelia, Spring Chrom

Colorless: Elise, Bride Lyn, Innes

A lot of them are what was being predicted, so not too bad.

Edited by Alkaid

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm solely pulling colorless lmao 

Don't care for Brave Roy since I already have him, don't need Ryouma because I have DC Ayra/Ike and Sigurd is okay, but I don't really need him

Blue is hard skip, green is meh besides Gunnthra. I already have 2 Amelias and I don't want spring Chrom. 

5 day banner. Well, it's almost a week long. Wonder if there's some story content to give us the background on this new character? Anyway, I own none of those greenies, which is just like when the last legendary banner rolled around, so that's my color of choice. Missing 2 reds as well, but I really gotta focus on collecting seasonal units. And there might be a new years banner as well? Shoot, I just won't have enough orbs saved up for both banners. I have to choose.

Also, bring on the OCs! Flood the game with them!

Edited by Glennstavos

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

6 day banner. Well, it's almost a week long. Wonder if there's some story content to give us the background on this new character? Anyway, I own none of those greenies, which is just like when the last legendary banner rolled around, so that's my color of choice. Missing 2 reds as well, but I really gotta focus on collecting seasonal units. And there might be a new years banner as well? Shoot, I just won't have enough orbs saved up for both. I have to choose.

Also, bring on the OCs! Flood the game with them!

Yeah. I'm curious if there will be a new chapter to formally introduce Guunthra, since she only vaguely appeared earlier. Plus there was no mention of getting a free variation of her.

That'll kind of suck if that's the case.

.....this banner doesn't even last a week it seems....? Maybe I'm wrong. But on the trailer it says it's only from 12/28 to 1/1. Like...that's just barely a weekend, isn't it? Wow. I mean I'm excited for this, but it's also a bummer that our new character shares a color with Spring Chrom. >.> I have ZERO use for him. I don't really need to pull red or blue. I have a good Amelia and don't want Chrom... Ugh... 

I would like to pull colorless for a better Elise or Innes. And I wouldn't mind Bride Lyn. 

I want to get Innes (and the new character). Of course, I probably won't get either and if I end up with anything, it'll probably be someone I didn't want.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I don't know. I'm not really feeling this banner that much, honestly. I guess at least maybe more Book 2 chapters are coming out.

Even though there's a lot of units here I don't have, they're mixed in pretty well with ones I'm not interested in. I'll at least try to pull blue for Lucina and Charlotte I missed out on, and pray I don't just get Fjorm'd. I'd love Elise or Ryoma, but I'll probably get pity broken by one of the others with my luck.

Also, anyone find it funny she's the wind hero, yet she's Fjorm's sister and clearly ice-themed as well? For a second I almost thought she was a second water hero.

Edited by Alkaid

Hard pass for me, I'm afraid. If I had to roll I'd go for colorless and red (don't have Ryoma, Sigurd, Bride Lyn, Innes and my current Elise is -Atk) but I've learned from the last banner that legendary banners aren't that good unless you roll on everything. Also, unlike the last banner, the characters I don't want specifically aren't that great for skill fodder.

Too bad I won't get the new character. Blessings is just not something I'll be able to use as a F2P player.

I think everyone should wait until the next content banner before deciding if they want to roll here.

Another important tidbit: The next Legendary Banner is at the end of January, and is confirmed to include both Fjorm and Guunthra. We'll just keep going until all twelve character slots are glorious OCs. 

So this really has me motivated to wait and see if there's a new years banner of new units if Guunthra can just be picked up later, assuming they don't give us a free one (which I sort of doubt, since we knew we'd get a free Fjorm before we knew she was summonable).

Edited by Glennstavos

Hmmmm I want bRoy and Sigurd, but I know if I try for red I will end up with Ryoma and regret. 

I don’t really want anyone from blue, again, although I wouldn’t say no to sLucina. Charlotte and Fjorm have skills I wouldn’t mind on some of my units but I don’t need them enough to really try.

I want sChrom but not enough to dump a bunch of orbs while I still have a chance for wChrom who’s art I like better anyway.

I got a random +spd Innes a few days ago so the temptation there isn’t very strong, and I want bLyn but I just got out of colorless hell. I’m not going back for awhile.

I really hope we get new lady for free, or at least that we get a free wind blessing. I need one for Soren because of course I do. 

Any BB!Lyn (already have) that dare show up in place of Elise or Innes (don't have either) WILL get foddered off for Candlelight+. Absolutely no exceptions!

Er, anyways. Red doesn't seem particularly worth it for me since I've already got both Ryoma and BH!Roy, and both are +Spd as well. I missed both SF!Lucina and BB!Charlotte so I wouldn't mind pulling blue. Provided our latest Heroes OC isn't a freebie, then green will be entirely populated by guys I don't have so I'll certainly pull those as well.

......Seriously game, don't test me. I've waited so long for Elise so if you chose to shovel me BB!Lyns instead, every last one of them is getting foddered out of spite that and it'd be legitimately nice to spread Candlelight+ around.

I'm kinda pissed that I just pulled like hell on the Amelia + Tana bound hero banner for a +10 Amelia.

I have every one of these except for Gunthra. Getting more Elises or Bride Lyns would be really nice though and I really like all of the red units so I will probably pull a bunch on this but not nearly as much as the last one.

10 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

.....this banner doesn't even last a week it seems....? Maybe I'm wrong. But on the trailer it says it's only from 12/28 to 1/1. Like...that's just barely a weekend, isn't it? Wow. I mean I'm excited for this, but it's also a bummer that our new character shares a color with Spring Chrom. >.> I have ZERO use for him. I don't really need to pull red or blue. I have a good Amelia and don't want Chrom... Ugh... 

I would like to pull colorless for a better Elise or Innes. And I wouldn't mind Bride Lyn. 

5 days. Just like the last one.

I honestly don't understand why they're putting this banner up for only 5 days and with this particular time interval. It's as if they don't want to give people a long enough time to actually get their paycheck to spend.

With the next Legendary Heroes banner announced to contain both Fjorm and Gunnthra, I suppose that means I can assume each legendary hero will appear in a minimum of three banners before they feel the need to start rotating.

Which means I can settle for pulling for only 4 copies of each one each time.

Not sure if I'll bother pulling from red, maybe just a bit. I'll pull colorless until I can +10 my Bride Lyn (which I think is just one more copy), then focus on blue and green only.

Also, with Gunnthra's weapon named Blizzard, it looks like hope is now completely lost on getting siege tomes implemented in Heroes unless they choose a new naming scheme for them.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

5 days. Just like the last one.

Huh... I guess the last one just felt longer. Maybe because we had some warning about it. I mean, we had a little warning about this one, but not nearly as much with an announcement about the characters and whatnot.

We're probably not getting the new legendary hero for free like we did with Fjorm, right? Guess I'm actually going to have to prioritize her over Innes, since at least he can be pulled on normal banners.

23 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Also, anyone find it funny she's the wind hero, yet she's Fjorm's sister and clearly ice-themed as well? For a second I almost thought she was a second water hero.

Well, Fimbulvetr is often classified as a Wind tome too. Wind seems to also involve ice, and since ice is also water, it all gets mixed in...?

Question: Would that mean a new chapter is coming tomorrow? If so, I want to see who is in the chapter (new pull-able units) before I actually do a full pull on this banner.

Edit: Found out I only have Spring Lucina in this one, which is funny.

Edited by Aera

I have none of the red units, so red is a safe colour to pull.

Green would be nice, but not a must pull like the last banner.

Blue is okay this time, Spring Lucina would be nice for either fodder or another blue mage. Charlotte is okay because seasonal.

Colourless is okay to get as well.

Don't have that much orbs though so I might go Red > Colourless/Blue > Green (depending if we get her or not)

Eh, not too keen on this one. Ryoma, Sigurd, and Innes would be nice, but I'm still recovering from the Christmas banner. Amelia is also kind of redundant now that I have Chrom and Lissa.

I actually have several from this one though, so that also contributes. I do have 7 of them.

1 minute ago, Aera said:

Question: Would that mean a new chapter is coming tomorrow? If so, I want to see who is in the chapter (new pull-able units) before I actually do a full pull on this banner.

I'd like to believe there was, but there was no mention of it which sadly makes me nervous about it.

I guess we'll know for sure when the eventual datamine comes later.

Whereas Fjorm is a closet masochist thanks to her damaged artwork, Gunnthra is a confirmed closet sadist thanks to her default skills. Gunnthra's unique tome gives her damage buffs in combat based on the amount of penalties her target has and she has 2 skills that debuffs enemies (Res Ploy and her unique noninheritable Chilling Seal, which inflicts -6 Atk/Spd on the enemy with the lowest Def until that enemy's next action, which can take effect anywhere on the map).

Chilling Seal wouldn't be a huge deal to the player if the player's lowest Def unit is a support unit (like a dancer or a healer).