Legandary Hero Fest 2 (Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams)

Alkaid

I think I got foolishly greedy on this banner after my relatively good luck a couple days ago. Since I got Spring Chrom and Bride Lyn in 30-40 orbs(not what I wanted, but 2 5* in that many orbs is amazing for me), I thought maybe I'd have the luck for Charlotte to finally come home. I succeeded in getting everything I wanted from the NY banner, so I turned my now "extra" orbs back on this one to snipe blues. No more luck, and at 9% now. I probably should have just started saving for the anniversary.

Edited by Alkaid

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I finally pulled a 5* from this banner B!Roy.  At least I managed to get one and one I did not have to boot. I wish I could have had better luck but one out of the four units I wanted from this banner is not horrible.

20 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Soul~! I just realized this is a chance for you to grab a NOT -ATK Charlotte if you haven't already. You've got one more day, get to it!

Oh. You remember. >w>

I've been so on that. Yesterday I made about 20k, and I'm not even on a bonus unit... today, I'm trying to do the same. I've also cleared pretty much every one of the new quests. "Only" 8k to go. It's also worth mentioning I got a Fjorm out of it, but now I'm hoping to get her out of this 9.5% and potential last 20 orbs...

19 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Oh. You remember. >w>

I've been so on that. Yesterday I made about 20k, and I'm not even on a bonus unit... today, I'm trying to do the same. I've also cleared pretty much every one of the new quests. "Only" 8k to go. It's also worth mentioning I got a Fjorm out of it, but now I'm hoping to get her out of this 9.5% and potential last 20 orbs...

I would imagine you've been blue sniping. Good luck to you. I made it out of the banner with Bride Lyn and Brave Roy. Considering I wanted those two and Sigurd/Elise/Gunntrha/Ryoma, I'll say I didn't do too bad with the extremely limited orb supply I had after wasting so many orbs on the winter banner only to end up with a 4.00% as the banner disappeared.

32 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I would imagine you've been blue sniping. Good luck to you. I made it out of the banner with Bride Lyn and Brave Roy. Considering I wanted those two and Sigurd/Elise/Gunntrha/Ryoma, I'll say I didn't do too bad with the extremely limited orb supply I had after wasting so many orbs on the winter banner only to end up with a 4.00% as the banner disappeared.

Leaving the 8% banner without nothing feels worse though because of that bigger initial number. Especially if you go yo double digits..

i don't know if i'll try 1 last yolo pull since my second account had nothing. New orbs put me back from 2 to 30 at least... 

i mean i guess New Year banner is a month long so i can get more orbs for that.. i really need a green dancer

From this banner, I managed to get Ryoma, 2 Brave Roys and just recently Spring Chrom. Tbh, The only actual thing I was gunning for was Guunthra, but the former two were welcomed additions. 

If anything, all these banners served as a distraction from my endeavoring for Minerva on the Weapon Refinery banner, where I got Eldigan from.

Good riddance Legendary banner. You ate my orbs and gave me absolutely nothing for them...

I spent close to 100 orbs on this and got a 4* Raven!!!!!! I'm super salty, this banner sucks!

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Leaving the 8% banner without nothing feels worse though because of that bigger initial number. Especially if you go yo double digits..

i don't know if i'll try 1 last yolo pull since my second account had nothing. New orbs put me back from 2 to 30 at least... 

i mean i guess New Year banner is a month long so i can get more orbs for that.. i really need a green dancer

Given my recent fiasco with the Christmas banner I was going to take whatever I could get. That being said, a +ATK/-RES Brave Roy is far from the worst thing I could get. I would advise saving going forward. Next New Heroes Banner + Legendary Heroes banner at the end of the month probably + Anniversary banner most likely next month = lots of good units to get with orbs.

Spend wisely.

I couldn't help myself, I got a bit greedy trying to get the other units I wanted from the banner instead of counting my blessings and saving my orbs. I still got 3/4, but now I'm without orbs for whatever the next New Heroes and skill banners end up being. My final haul ended up being Gunnthra (unknown boon/bane, forgot to check before starting to level), Bride Charlotte (+ATK/-RES), Elise (unknown boon/bane), Innes (+DEF/-HP), Sigurd (+HP, -ATK), and two Fjorms (+ATK/-DEF and Neutral). I guess Bunny Lucina will have to go on the list of characters I've actually tried for and failed to get. Crossing my fingers that the next legendary banner doesn't have a bunch of units I actually want like this one did.

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I consolidate my self by remembering that 8% is still less than 57%...

I find it interesting that all of Azuras' revisions have been axe users. Is hacking the enemy more fun than stabbing them? 

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

Exact same boat, here. Ended up building up trying to get Liz, but ultimately gave up on it as to not sabbotage my current hunt...albeit, a moment of impulse kicked me in the head and I forgot Candelabra was a thing (wanted it for Katarina).

Ultimately, after grinding my ass off and burning through potions, I did two 20k runs on Trials and all the new Quests (all of them).

The result:

Screenshot_2018_01_02_02_02_04_1.png

+Res/-Spd to contrast my Charlotte's +Def/-Atk. The irony.

Can't exactly, complain though... I got her, as well as an extra Fjorm. And I still have my Charlotte, so, eh. Worth a shot, and I feel good for at least pushing through.

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

Exact same boat, here. Ended up building up trying to get Liz, but ultimately gave up on it as to not sabbotage my current hunt...albeit, a moment of impulse kicked me in the head and I forgot Candelabra was a thing (wanted it for Katarina).

Ultimately, after grinding my ass off and burning through potions, I did two 20k runs on Trials and all the new Quests (all of them).

The result:

Hide contents

Screenshot_2018_01_02_02_02_04_1.png

+Res/-Spd to contrast my Charlotte's +Def/-Atk. The irony.

Can't exactly, complain though... I got her, as well as an extra Fjorm. And I still have my Charlotte, so, eh. Worth a shot, and I feel good for at least pushing through.

Sorry man, that's rough. Haven't had a patch that bad since both my Mia and Lute were blessed with the charming nature of +RES/-ATK.

Just now, Zeo said:

Sorry man, that's rough. Haven't had a patch that bad since both my Mia and Lute were blessed with the charming nature of +RES/-ATK.

It's not bad at all, considering I still got 2/3rds of them and still actually have the one I wanted (an extra copy of...). Like I said, I'm really glad I busted my ass for the chance, though. Now I can finally save up orbs.

Thanks for following my progress.

EDIT:

actually highly considering Owl Tome Blucina to take advantage of her durability

Edited by Soul~!

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Given my recent fiasco with the Christmas banner I was going to take whatever I could get. That being said, a +ATK/-RES Brave Roy is far from the worst thing I could get. I would advise saving going forward. Next New Heroes Banner + Legendary Heroes banner at the end of the month probably + Anniversary banner most likely next month = lots of good units to get with orbs.

Spend wisely.

Well about that...

...i caved in and used 9 orbs BUT final yolo pull came through- i nabbed myself a +Spd/-Res Ryoma! Perfect actually since i don't have Ike in that account so I finally have an infantry Distant Counter user.

feels good to finally get rid of the pity rate (although I forgot to check. Maybe it did reach 10%)

is anniversary early next month or late next month? I forget the actual day it was released... well i'll save for now and do a final pull for Axura once the next trailer is revealed. Hopefully having a full barracks will calm down my summoning urges.

@Rezanator well the game does need more green units. Green hell is already annoying because there's less of that colour compared to others.

maybe Azura is Axe crazy inside? Have to admit Axura just flows well compared to Swordzura.

18 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Well about that...

...i caved in and used 9 orbs BUT final yolo pull came through- i nabbed myself a +Spd/-Res Ryoma! Perfect actually since i don't have Ike in that account so I finally have an infantry Distant Counter user.

feels good to finally get rid of the pity rate (although I forgot to check. Maybe it did reach 10%)

is anniversary early next month or late next month? I forget the actual day it was released... well i'll save for now and do a final pull for Axura once the next trailer is revealed. Hopefully having a full barracks will calm down my summoning urges.

@Rezanator well the game does need more green units. Green hell is already annoying because there's less of that colour compared to others.

maybe Azura is Axe crazy inside? Have to admit Axura just flows well compared to Swordzura.

The anniversary is February 2nd. I'm 90% sure that the Askr trio is going to get super buffed, so probably save up Divine Dew unless you have units you really want to refine, but also I'm sure there'll be some crazy banner that you'll want to have a bunch of orbs saved up for. That'll be tough with what's likely going to be a legendary hero banner near the end of January and a potentially enticing new heroes banner (if Radiant Dawn has Edward on the banner, it's Lyn #2, everything becomes secondary to pulling him for me.).

I'm not spending a single orb for some time. If I splurge, it'll be the discounted 15 orb full pull on whatever the next banner is for the free summon, and that's only if there's an enticing unit on there.

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

The anniversary is February 2nd. I'm 90% sure that the Askr trio is going to get super buffed, so probably save up Divine Dew unless you have units you really want to refine, but also I'm sure there'll be some crazy banner that you'll want to have a bunch of orbs saved up for. That'll be tough with what's likely going to be a legendary hero banner near the end of January and a potentially enticing new heroes banner (if Radiant Dawn has Edward on the banner, it's Lyn #2, everything becomes secondary to pulling him for me.).

I'm not spending a single orb for some time. If I splurge, it'll be the discounted 15 orb full pull on whatever the next banner is for the free summon, and that's only if there's an enticing unit on there.

Oh that's a good idea with the Divine Dew stuff. I mean I haven't done much forging anyway so might as well save.

Yeah I guess it's best to wait what new banners are there first. Not sure what they'll do for anniversary but yeah. Hmm I wonder if they'll do a Valentine's banner as well, and have it before Valentine's? Hope not though just so we get more regular units. There'd be so many banners to choose from.

The only thing would be Airzura hunting for my second account though. I'm really feeling the lack of green dancers lately, it's such a useful skill. Although if Inigo is in the next legendary banner then I might have to choose him for the utility and ranged weapon.

After around 250 orbs on this, more or less the same as last legendary banner, I got Amelia, Gunnthrá and Ryoma. Three characters characters compared to the seven from back then is pretty disappointing, but I guess I did get NYAzura pretty fast AND Amelia and Gunnthrá were the two I wanted the most alongside Bride Lyn.

Then again, getting Gunnthrá means green will become a less desirable color for next legendary. And I was looking forward to trying for Summer Xander and Summer Elise... :/

1 hour ago, Hekselka said:

Spent more or less 200 orbs and ended up getting:

• Sigurd
  • 3 BRoys
  • Amelia
  • Bride Charlotte

Aside from BrideCharlotte I'm fine with it. My BRoy especially has been doing an amazing job.

Cool, you can't have enough BH!Roys.

After I got one with my second pull, I felt lucky and tried for some merges pulling only red. But only 2 SF!Chroms (new, but didn't need), 1 Gunnthrá (new, but worst nature +DEF/-SPD), 1 Sigurd (didn't need), 1 Elise (didn't need, but +ATK) and 1 BB!Lyn (didn't need, but good fodder) came to me. 

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Oh that's a good idea with the Divine Dew stuff. I mean I haven't done much forging anyway so might as well save.

Yeah I guess it's best to wait what new banners are there first. Not sure what they'll do for anniversary but yeah. Hmm I wonder if they'll do a Valentine's banner as well, and have it before Valentine's? Hope not though just so we get more regular units. There'd be so many banners to choose from.

The only thing would be Airzura hunting for my second account though. I'm really feeling the lack of green dancers lately, it's such a useful skill. Although if Inigo is in the next legendary banner then I might have to choose him for the utility and ranged weapon.

I needed the Dew for Lyn, so I ended up doing some refinements I wasn't exactly thrilled about. Matthew, S!Frederick, S!Robin, Lukas (Killer to Slaying), F!Robin (Wolf to Keen wolf) Nephenee and Y!Tiki.

The only units I really wanted to refine were Matthew and S!Frederick. But I was impatient and I needed the Dew for Lyn so I was looking for units that it would be worth it to refine. Can't help but feeling like I wasted some stones. Neph is great but she didn't really need the refinement, Robin in particular was a huge waste because she's a terrible unit with or without it. If you want a wolf tome user it's Rhajat or bust.

I'll have 100 stones in a day or two, not really sure I have anyone worth the refinement though. Athena is +DEF/-RES so not optimal Ogma's RES is just so pitiful it's hard for it to feel worth it. I don't use Sheena. I'm on the fence about giving Genny Dazzling or B!Lyn Wrathful. Lillina's not an optimal nature at *5 (+DEF/-HP instead of my *4 +ATK/-HP), Soren feels like a filler option.

And lastly I hate Nowi. I've got a +RES/-SPD one at *5 I could refine, but I'm only using her for the Tempest. I really hate her.

Edited by Zeo