Legandary Hero Fest 2 (Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams)

Alkaid

31 minutes ago, Othin said:

I've seen people complaining about Gunnthra's stats, but I think she's fine.

tumblr_p1xxrkjATU1sn35pqo1_1280.png

Her stats are standart cavalier stats, so nothing special. I wouldnt run Life and Death but thats your decision.

My Gunnthra uses:
everything Vanilla ecxept for:
Asssist: Draw Back
Special: Sol
A: Fury
Seal: Close Defense

She runs in a mixed Team and gets Defense Tactics and Attack Tactics buffs, so with Close defense and Defense tactics and Fury she has respectable close physical bulk and Sol is there to heal her up, since with Saizo debuffs (he runs the new Takumi Dagger, with a SPD refinement, has a +SPD/-RES nature and runs Speed Smoke C Slot and Atk Smoke C Slot and Windsweep or Watersweep in the B Slot and Close Counter in the A Slot)she hits like a truck and can recover all the Fury HP losses she gets, keeping her B Skill active.

She is really the first cavalier mage besides Reinhardt that can run in mixed Teams very competent, because her Attack power relies on her allies to attack + deal damage + debuff the other units instead of wasting their turn to buff a Gronnblade user, which makes moveing around very easy and your Team more offensiv oriented

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I had rotten luck with this, just as I thought I would. I got Gunnthra and nothing else. No Spring Chrom or Lucina, no Charlotte, no Ryoma.

Some would say that's lucky. You got the Legendary character the banner was actually promoting. Everything else is extra. Now you have a new source of bonuses for other units, chances for double SP on units you like and literally never have to worry about not having that legendary hero ever again.

I got a Bride Lyn and Brave Roy, units I really wanted to have, but I didn't get Gunnthra, and as such, Wind season means absolutely nothing to me.

I wouldn't have minded getting Gunnthra, but the character I really wanted was Innes. Of course, I also wanted to pull from the New Years banner so I told myself that if I get a 5-star, any 5-star, that I would leave that banner.

Had to stop after pulling an Elise with subpar nature. While I'm not that upset because she is a new character, I really wanted Innes and Gunnthra would've been a good second option. Oh well. Hope the next legendary banner isn't before or after a banner I really want to pull from.

I got fairly shafted in the beginning, only managing one Amelia in my first 210 orbs. Then i managed in the last 25-30 to pull 2 more Amelias, 1 Gunnthra, 1 Spring Lucina.... Pretty surprising to say the least