Is my Lillina any good?

Silver560

Well, taking a quick look at her averages tells me that you've gotten a severely HP screwed Lilina. She does have above average speed and skill, and the rest of her stats are more or less on their averages, but really, that HP kills her. It's likely that she'll be 1-shot quite often, and her speed is far too low to compensate for that.

Give her an angelic robe, or use her as a backup healer, keeping her far away from the frontlines. That would be my advice.

Wow, you've got quite a nice Lilina, my friend ! Stat by stat, and from my little experience I would say that...

1. 23 HP is very poor indeed... she needs an angelic robe.
  2. Her 23 MGC doesn't surprise me at all. Lilina's a monster. She's most likely to hit her max MGC (30) with some level ups. 
  3. 15 Skill ? I would say this is above average... which is good obviously.
  4. 15 Speed is actually great when talking about Lilina. I'm not too sure about her growth rate in this category (30% I believe ?), but I know that this lady can either turn out amazingly fast, or slooooooooow... . So with 15 Speed, I'm sure you'll double more enemies than you'll get doubled. 
  5. I won't comment about the Luck stat. Not an expert for this. I think 13 is more than decent.
  6. Yeah... 4 DEF. Classic Lilina. Nothing else to say, really. Give her a Dracoshield or two, that'll help.
  7. Lilina should be able to tank magical attacks with her 13 Res, which is just fine.

I've always been using this character for my Binding Blade runs, and I think your Lilina is definitely above average. Especially knowing she can still Level up 20 times depending on how early you promoted her. Also, she receives crazy boosts when supporting Roy, which makes her even better (Who doesn't love 20-25% Crit. using a basic Fire tome ?).  

She seems above average in some stats (like skill and speed in her case). Her HP is pretty low though, so you may need to use an Angelic Robe. Other than that, she seems pretty good. I'd suggest you have her support Roy, as she gets good boosts due to it. 

I also tend to use her and Lugh as a team, with her being the "Strong one" and the latter being the "Fast one". You could also do that, if you wish.

1 hour ago, Fast said:

Yeah... 4 DEF. Classic Lilina. Nothing else to say, really. Give her a Dracoshield or two, that'll help.

Don't do that, Dracoshields work much better on units that are already tanky because the +2 Def applies every time they're hit. For Lilina, an Angelic Robe is much, much better, since +7 HP has a much higher chance to let her survive an attack than +2 Def.

Anyway, as others have said, your Lilina is even more of a glass cannon than usual. She's slightly ahead on her offensive stats (moreso on Skill, but that's unfortunately the least valuable of them), but 4.5 points below her average HP.

32 minutes ago, ping said:

Don't do that, Dracoshields work much better on units that are already tanky because the +2 Def applies every time they're hit. For Lilina, an Angelic Robe is much, much better, since +7 HP has a much higher chance to let her survive an attack than +2 Def.

I agree. It's not like Lilina is actively going to be facing enemies during enemy phase, being a mage with poor defense and all. So the Angelic Robe is the only thing she really needs as of now.

Wow. That skill on Lilina is pretty good considering her skill growth is on the meh side. Sadly, she's very paper-like and I guess you have to solve with some stat boosters like angel robes and draco shields. She's not an ideal unit at this point to go into the frontlines, at least against melee units. 

How the hell did your Lillina have such poor HP if her HP growth is like 45%?!?

Anyways, she is arguably the best mage of the three of them if you ask me. Lugh and Hugh are just meh at best considering Lugh's low magic growth and Hugh joining both late and having meh bases.

She'll have issues hitting but besides Gonzo, who else are you going to use Skill Books and Speed wings on?

On 12/27/2017 at 9:25 AM, Silver560 said:

Just promoted my lillina from level 20 and i wanted to know if my stats are super good or just average

Screenshot_2017-12-27-13-20-38.png

If I calculated correctly your stats for Lilina at Level 1 Sage should be something like this (stats are rounded):

(HP/MAG/SKL/SPD/LCK/DEF/RES) - 28/22/12/14/14/5/16. 

So I'd say your Lilina is fine.  I would agree with earlier posters and invest in an Angelic Robe if you plan on using her, since you got bad rolls on her HP.  Your RES stat is also a bit low but I wouldn't give her a talisman yet, unless you get screwed on you next 5 or so level ups.