[DATAMINE] Special Heroes Coming! Hoshidan New Years Banner - From Dec. 31

Coolmanio

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, it's more that I could buy Inigo's dancer rings being infused with magic

Azura's weapon ... whatever it's actually supposed to be, just looks way too light and delicate to count as an axe.

I would think Xander's pool toy is pretty light as well. I can't imagine that making too much of a dent when you hit someone with it.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Azura's weapon ... whatever it's actually supposed to be, just looks way too light and delicate to count as an axe.

We also have a pool floatieĀ that qualifies as an axe, so apparently anything that can be swung at someone can qualify as one according to IS.

Edit: Nice and ninja'd.

Edited by Tybrosion

Spoiler

This just in, skills have been datamined!

Takumi:
Kagami Mochi+ (12 MT, Special Cooldown -1, After battle, if unit attacked, inflicts DEF/RES -7 on target and targets within 2 spaces after combat.)
Moonbow
ATK/RES Bond 3
Bowbreaker 3

Azura
Hagoita+ (14 MT, Grants allies within 2 spaces +2 DEF/RES during combat.)
Sing
Steady Stance 3
Earth Dance 3
Hone Fliers

Corrin:
Hama Ya+ (12 MT, Effective vs fliers. Grants allies within 2 spaces +2 DEF/RES during combat.)
Rally DEF/RES
ATK/DEF +2
Spur DEF/RES 2

Camilla:
Kadomatsu+Ā (14 MT, Grants allies within 2 spaces +2 DEF/RES during combat.)
Draconic Aura
SPD/DEF Bond 3
Ward Fliers

Ā 

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

Just now, RandomSwordmaster said:
Ā  Hide contents

This just in, skills have been datamined!

Takumi:
Kagami Mochi+ (12 MT, Special Cooldown -1, Inflicts DEF/RES -7 on target and targets within 2 spaces after combat.)
Moonbow
ATK/RES Bond 3
Bowbreaker 3

Azura
Hagoita+ (14 MT, Grants allies within 2 spaces +2 DEF/RES during combat.)
Sing
Steady Stance 3
Earth Dance 3
Hone Fliers

Corrin:
Hama Ya+ (12 MT, Effective vs fliers. Grants allies within 2 spaces +2 DEF/RES during combat.)
Rally DEF/RES
ATK/DEF +2
Spur DEF/RES 2

Camilla:
Kadomatsu+Ā (14 MT, Grants allies within 2 spaces +2 DEF/RES during combat.)
Draconic Aura
SPD/DEF Bond 3
Ward Fliers

Ā 

RIP Firesweep Axe dream....

So these weapons have a Drive Def/Res effect. Not that good in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

RIP Firesweep Axe dream....

So these weapons have a Drive Def/Res effect. Not that good in my opinion.

Time to break out the brave axes and slaying axes...

With an ATK of 30, probably would work better as an Emerald Axe user

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

Spoiler

I'm actually most excited for Camilla! She looks so pretty here, definitely the best art of her so far! She also has a solid statline.Ā Azura is a maybe for me. She has nice skills but I'm eh on her art actually (guess I miss the legs too much). The boys are a hard pass for me.Ā 

Ā 

Just now, RandomSwordmaster said:

Time to break out the brave axes and slaying axes...

Am I the only player that keeps original weapons on seasonal units? I don't know how you all manage your resourcesĀ to craft such intricate weapons onto seasonal characters, as I never seem to have the right skill fodder and don't notice the seasonal units lacking severely in things.

1 minute ago, Liliesgrace said:

Am I the only player that keeps original weapons on seasonal units? I don't know how you all manage your resourcesĀ to craft such intricate weapons onto seasonal characters, as I never seem to have the right skill fodder and don't notice the seasonal units lacking severely in things.

In this case, her ATK is fairly low, so Emerald Axe might server as a better weapon for her.

2 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

Depends on the weapon. I kept Summer Corrin's tome because it synergized with other flier buffs, but Bridelia is 100x better with a Brave Bow than her default weapon. A lot of seasonal weapons are gimmicky and don't work as well as the meta builds people come up with.

Just now, Coolmanio said:

26000886_1963714350549388_78556521200009

Ā 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.Ā AZURA IS GONNA BE C**KBLOCKED BY GUUNTHRA!

??? Gunthra and Azura aren't in the same banner. Pretty sure that was made by the dataminers to show what was in the update.

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

26000886_1963714350549388_78556521200009

Ā 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.Ā AZURA IS GONNA BE C**KBLOCKED BY GUUNTHRA!

I saw that one, I think it's just something Gamepress made to show their datamine.Ā 

It's 99% likely that the New Years banner is only Takumi, Azura, M!Corrin and Camilla.

I just realized that IS most likely decided on all of the seasonal banners units since before heroes was released. With the Winter Robin and Tharja datamine from the beginning of the year and the seasonal units being the ā€œsafeā€ Awakening/Fates characters. Those characters have probably been decided for a long time. And it doesnā€™t suprise me that Hinoka isnā€™t it, considering she is by far the least.popular Fates Royal.

Just now, Water Mage said:

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

I just realized that IS most likely decided on all of the seasonal banners units since before heroes was released. With the Winter Robin and Tharja datamine from the beginning of the year and the seasonal units being the ā€œsafeā€ Awakening/Fates characters. Those characters have probably been decided for a long time. And it doesnā€™t suprise me that Hinoka isnā€™t it, considering she is by far the least.popular Fates Royal.

Ā 

isnt male corrin considered the least popular fates character?

You know, here's a question. What does IS have against male units being flying units? They made female Corrin and now Azura seasonal flying units, and gave Nowi a broom for no reason,Ā but I don't believe we've ever had a male seasonal flying unit. Not even a conventional one. Male Corrin can reclass into flying things, like female Corrin, and Takumi even has kinshi knight by default. There was no reason to keep both boys infantry while making Azura flying for no reason. The fuck, development team?

EDIT: Heck, even if you want to look at non-seasonal units, Tsubaki is our only male flying unit in the summoning pool, with all the other males beingĀ GHB. Singer!Shigure didn't even get his pegasus.Ā Why!

Edited by Sunwoo

9 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

??? Gunthra and Azura aren't in the same banner. Pretty sure that was made by the dataminers to show what was in the update.

Actually, is there any particular reason why IS always seems to double up on colors for every banner instead of having one each? For the seasonal who have varied and unique weapons I don't see why they couldn't just pick random colors/weapon types.

4 minutes ago, Thany said:

isnt male corrin considered the least popular fates character?

1. Surprisingly not. He's hated, but nowhere near as much as you'd think. He actually placed 5th among males for the JP popularity poll

2. He's more associated with Hoshido than F!Corrin, so he's more fitting

Ā 

EDIT:

2 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

Actually, is there any particular reason why IS always seems to double up on colors for every banner instead of having one each? For the seasonal who have varied and unique weapons I don't see why they couldn't just pick random colors/weapon types.

So they can milk more money out of people who pulled the doubled-upĀ color but got the unit they didn't want.

Edited by SageOfAnys

3 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

EDIT:

So they can milk more money out of people who pulled the doubled-upĀ color but got the unit they didn't want.

Oh wow, yeah I guess that makes sense from a company standpoint. Kinda wish they'd done that from the beginning then so I wouldn't know any different. I miss the early banners that were evenly balanced.