[DATAMINE] Special Heroes Coming! Hoshidan New Years Banner - From Dec. 31

Coolmanio

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Tessjara said:

I'm sorry if this is super out of place, but I'm dying here. What is the name of the song in the Trailer they just released? I can't find it to save my life. I know it's in Warriors too.

"You of the Light" from Fire Emblem Fates. :)

Dancing flier... things just got a lot more interesting in the game, didn't they...

Azura Emblem anyone?

Also now thinking about it... this is really not Hoshidan New Year. Of the units, only one is FROM Hoshido. Azura and Corrin are technically kingdom-neutral, and then there's the big one. Or should I say the big two?

42 minutes ago, Tessjara said:

I'm sorry if this is super out of place, but I'm dying here. What is the name of the song in the Trailer they just released? I can't find it to save my life. I know it's in Warriors too.

You of the Light, which is also a part of the "Fates" Medley played when fighting against a Fates character. In Fates itself, it is the song played when fighting against Sakura, Hinoka, and Ryoma (Takumi is excluded for... reasons). Also, it is one of my favoritest songs in games in general and I am so happy they used it.

The Nohrian counterpart is You of the Dark.

Edited by Xenomata

10 hours ago, Othin said:

It fits how they handled the other daggers through the refinery. When you refine a dagger, on top of the regular refinement bonuses, it automatically gets its Mt boosted to what a corresponding bow would have as well as getting its debuff extended to surrounding enemies. Those kinds of effects seem to be limited to weapons they've recognized as originally being underpowered, and new weapons being added now that the refinery is already out just start at whatever the baseline is supposed to be. So that's just what we should expect out of new daggers now.

Oh wow, I actually didn't know this.  Should've been obvious to me with how they handled staves.

I think I'd still prefer Kagami Mochi+ on him though.  But it's nice that they did that for other daggers.

19 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Would have preferred Takumi being the free reward. But at least I won't have to worry about Corn breaking my pity rate. 

& Risk people not pulling for Taco Meme? Absurd..........why couldn't Azura be the free unit? ;_;:(:

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

& Risk people not pulling for Taco Meme? Absurd..........why couldn't Azura be the free unit? ;_;:(:

I think I just learned this today, but is Takumi called Taco Meme because the search result for Takumi on Google shows Taco Places? 

2 minutes ago, Logos said:

I think I just learned this today, but is Takumi called Taco Meme because the search result for Takumi on Google shows Taco Places? 

Pronouncing Takumi sounds like Taco meme.

Ta-ku-mi

Ta-co Meme

27 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Pronouncing Takumi sounds like Taco meme.

Ta-ku-mi

Ta-co Meme

If you pronounce it the American way maybe.

Also I'm really tired of memes.

Yay, M!Corrin was the unit I wanted the most from this banner, and being F2P I wouldn’t be able to pull more than 1 (looking at the last example in C!Tharja), so I won’t complain.

I was thinking on pulling only for colorless, get pity broken by Takumi, ‘cause is what happens always that I want a seasonal unit which shares colour (got Inigo before Axura, got Nekosakura before I gor H!Jakob) and then got M!Corrin, so now changing my plans to snipe both red and green, don’t mind which of the girls I get. 

Is still red the same hell where it’s easier to pull an off-focus 5* than a focus 5*? In the winter banner I got from red C!Tharja, Lucina and Y!Tiki

Edited by Javi Blizz

9 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Is still red the same hell where it’s easier to pull an off-focus 5* than a focus 5*? In the winter banner I got from red C!Tharja, Lucina and Y!Tiki

Red and blue are both in this situation for 4-character banners with only 1 red and/or 1 blue (though blue is only barely). This happens when a color has more than 1/4 of the share of 5-star characters (red is 34/95 and blue is 25/95).

Red is the only color in this situation for 3-character banners. This happens when a color has more than 1/3 of the share of 5-star characters (red is 34/95).

I think I have my numbers right.

39 minutes ago, Nanima said:

If you pronounce it the American way maybe.

Also I'm really tired of memes.

Memes don't get tired out, they just get dankier.

Edited by Zangetsu

Just now, Zangetsu said:

I'm sure you're fun at parties.

I don't have to be.

Anyway, I have about 170 orbs stored up at this point. Wish I could get to 200 somehow before the banner hits, but I'll have to take my chances.

3 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I don't have to be.

Anyway, I have about 170 orbs stored up at this point. Wish I could get to 200 somehow before the banner hits, but I'll have to take my chances.

You could always speed run the Temple Trials

Edited by Zangetsu

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

You could always speed run the Temple Trials

I don't have any of the bonus units, and my team can't clear Lunatic by themselves. Only just got to 30000.

Well the only unit I really want here is Azura for the flying dancer. The others look a bit underwhelming. I really hope I don't need to spend too many orbs to get them all. The other banners are calling for my orbs as well.

5 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Camilla would fit really well in my Owl Team. I truly hope to draw her. But red is such a bad color to draw from now =(. I still have my trauma from trying to draw Tharja with 180-200 orbs.

It's funny, I always dread pulling on greens because it always feels like they rarely show, so you get far less for your orbs and it takes ages to build up any pity rate (only to have it broken by a unit that isn't even in the colour you're trying to pull >.< )