[DATAMINE] Special Heroes Coming! Hoshidan New Years Banner - From Dec. 31

Coolmanio

23 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

I asked on Twitter.

Seeing it made me cringe.

Then again I cringe at a lot of things being the weeb I am.

Especially nicknames I've seen going around.

Yukatazura

Geishamilla

Ooo ooo those nicknames hurt. 

I’ve gotten pretty good at burrying my cringe because I’m just too tired, but those got me. 

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 02/01/2018 at 10:37 PM, Clogon said:

Hmmm... I don't know who I should join. I wanna join Airzura but I don't have one. Rhajat pity broke me so I am tempted to go to Tharja. But I also wanna support lobster lord.

On 04/01/2018 at 6:12 AM, Clogon said:

Another failed attempt at Azura. But at least finally got an Amelia! Wooot!!!

After all of these recent banners failing to get her. Finally, just finally! She is even -HP +SPD. I haven't decided what I want to build her as yet though.

On 04/01/2018 at 11:56 PM, Clogon said:

Another try for Azura and another pity breaker. This time my third Boey (-ATK +RES). This game hates me...

Free summon gave me my 2nd 5* Sileph which is useless fodder. He is -HP+DEF but I already have -HP+SPD. Pretty sure +SPD is better to avoid doubles.

This game really seems to hate me now. My 4th pity breaker is ANOTHER Boey. At least this time, it is -SPD+ATK. 

This is 4 pity breakers in a row and no Azura yet. I need more orbs...

Edit:

Rajaht was -ATK +HP which CRIPPLES her effectiveness against Cav losing out on 4.5 damage, 5.4 damage against Rein...

Edited by Clogon

On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:14 AM, Clogon said:

Sorry for double post but my god does this game hate me now. Another pity breaker and this time a Fae. I already have a +10 Fae fully decked.

5 pity breakers...

I've had Ogma, Cain and Young!Tiki pity break me so far for Zelgius, plus an Olwen appeared on the new banner to really rub it in xD

Still no Zelgius. I should give up, but I keep saying just one more pull -.-

I gave up on Kimono Azura after Nephenee pity broke me when I once again got no greens on a pull xD I'm happy with Takumi, though :)

Edited by Cute Chao

3 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I've had Ogma, Cain and Young!Tiki pity break me so far for Zelgius, plus an Olwen appeared on the new banner to really rub it in xD

Still no Zelgius. I should give up, but I keep saying just one more pull -.-

I gave up on Kimono Azura after Nephenee pity broke me when I once again got no greens on a pull xD I'm happy with Takumi, though :)

I feel your pain. This is reminding me of what happened when I tried getting S!Camilla during the Spring Festival banner.

Edited by Clogon

2 hours ago, Clogon said:

I feel your pain. This is reminding me of what happened when I tried getting S!Camilla during the Spring Festival banner.

For me it was the other way round. I wanted Chrom...

I got 3 x Spring Camillas and a Julia (plus an Olwen since I was also going for Bunny Xander at the time).

The game was really opposed to giving me a simple Bunny Chrom. When it finally did, he was -Atk -.-

I still use him all the time, though :)

Did I mention I got Newmilla and Newzura in the same pull? With +HP/-Def on both of them? It was oddly fitting (well, that and Hinoka also being there. Even more mental with the bonus units this time around).

Any ideas for skills for the two? I'll also consider using Hinoka, but her nature's bad.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Did I mention I got Newmilla and Newzura in the same pull? With +HP/-Def on both of them? It was oddly fitting (well, that and Hinoka also being there. Even more mental with the bonus units this time around).

Any ideas for skills for the two? I'll also consider using Hinoka, but her nature's bad.

Congratulations! All three on one pull? That's some awesome luck. 

I went with Fury, WoM, Moonbow and a +SPD refinement for Airzura. Until now I'm quite content. Even with -RES she tanks some variants of Reinhardt (DD3 seal equipped) and gets almost never doubled (+SPD nature and summoner support though). 

Camilla got Reposition, Fortify Fliers (to buff mages, for melee teammates I'll equip her default C skill) and +SPD refinement, but I have not yet decided for her B-Skill. 

What nature is your Hinoka? TT boosted stats usually fix any bane. Death Blow, Reposition and you are mostly done. ER, Renewal, WoM all help in TTs. Breakers, Drag back and hit&run help in general, Desperation if you got a +SPD copy and go for a quad built. 

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

Any ideas for skills for the two?

Azura:

Hagoita+ [Spd]
Sing
Moonbow
Fury 3 / Triangle Adept 3 / Speed +3
Earth Dance 3 / Wings of Mercy 3
Hone Fliers

Camilla:

Kadomatsu+
Reposition
Draconic Aura
Spd/Def Bond 3 / Fury 3 / Life and Death 3
Desperation 3 / Wings of Mercy 3 / Weaponbreaker 3 / Hit and Run / Drag Back
Ward Fliers / Goad Fliers / Fortify Fliers

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

I'll also consider using Hinoka, but her nature's bad.

Bad natures are usually salvageable as long as it's not a -Atk Henry or Odin.

Hinoka:

Brave Lance+
Reposition
Luna
Death Blow 3 / Life and Death 3 (if not -Spd) / Fury 3
Hone Fliers

4 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

For me it was the other way round. I wanted Chrom...

I got 3 x Spring Camillas and a Julia (plus an Olwen since I was also going for Bunny Xander at the time).

The game was really opposed to giving me a simple Bunny Chrom. When it finally did, he was -Atk -.-

I still use him all the time, though :)

Ah, the game trolled me with 2 regular Camilla's, 1 S!Chrom (-ATK as well and I use him quite a bit too), 1 Julia, 1 Merric, 1 Sheena and a Hector during until I finally got her (-RES/+HP).

I hope this run will be luckier and I don't have to spend 500 orbs for Azura (at 350+ now).

Edited by Clogon

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Congratulations! All three on one pull? That's some awesome luck. 

I went with Fury, WoM, Moonbow and a +SPD refinement for Airzura. Until now I'm quite content. Even with -RES she tanks some variants of Reinhardt (DD3 seal equipped) and gets almost never doubled (+SPD nature and summoner support though). 

Camilla got Reposition, Fortify Fliers (to buff mages, for melee teammates I'll equip her default C skill) and +SPD refinement, but I have not yet decided for her B-Skill. 

What nature is your Hinoka? TT boosted stats usually fix any bane. Death Blow, Reposition and you are mostly done. ER, Renewal, WoM all help in TTs. Breakers, Drag back and hit&run help in general, Desperation if you got a +SPD copy and go for a quad built. 

Probably never see that luck again.

Both Newzura and Newmilla's all make sense, probably go for those if I pull any, though only Moonbow is obtainable right now. I'd probably pick Witch!Nowi as the fourth if I pick this team, though the overuse of Hone Fliers is a concern.

I had a bad natured Hinoka beforehand, but decided the old one with -Atk could be salvaged a bit easier than the one with -Spd that had been pulled then (Both were +Res). She has DeB2, LB2 and Swap as is.

17 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Azura:

Hagoita+ [Spd]
Sing
Moonbow
Fury 3 / Triangle Adept 3 / Speed +3
Earth Dance 3 / Wings of Mercy 3
Hone Fliers

Camilla:

Kadomatsu+
Reposition
Draconic Aura
Spd/Def Bond 3 / Fury 3 / Life and Death 3
Ward Fliers / Goad Fliers / Fortify Fliers

Bad natures are usually salvageable as long as it's not a -Atk Henry or Odin.

Hinoka:

Brave Lance+
Reposition
Luna
Death Blow 3 / Life and Death 3 (if not -Spd) / Fury 3
Hone Fliers

-Atk Hinoka can still be an issue, though this is TT at least.

Thanks both of ye, I'll need to figure out what I can get in the long run and until then hope Takumi isn't too scary.

27 minutes ago, Dayni said:

-Atk Hinoka can still be an issue, though this is TT at least.

Thanks both of ye, I'll need to figure out what I can get in the long run and until then hope Takumi isn't too scary.

-Atk Hinoka has 38 Atk after Hone Fliers, which is 1 less than +Atk Oboro or +Atk Summer Robin with Hone Atk 3 (39 Atk). That's not exactly a problem.