[DATAMINE] Special Heroes Coming! Hoshidan New Years Banner - From Dec. 31

Coolmanio

8 minutes ago, Othin said:

So it is. Thanks.

---

Update is out! The character count is 204, so it looks like it's time to see who these are and what they do.

YOOOOOOO.

Spoiler

MALE CORRIN, CAMILLA, AZURA, AND TAKUMI AS NEW YEARS UNITS!

Edited by Ice Dragon
Use spoilers for datamined things

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I agree we need more non-3DS seasonal characters, but how are these characters just copies when they often have entirely different weapons and skills?

From a gameplay perspective, they're completely new units, but from a character, for lack of a better word perspective, they're the same character.  I love Leo, he's one of my favorite characters, but if I could trade Summer Leo for a character who's not in game yet for one I want added, I'd rather have the new character than a repeat of one I already have.  It even hurts Fates and Awakening characters we don't have yet.  Half the 3DS characters in game already have clones, but we still don't have Kaze, Silas, Noire, Cynthia etc yet.

Hey people

If you're tired of the seasonal banners (much like I am), don't pull on them. Orbs/money talks. Simple as that. Take your free pull and move on.

I'm particularly sick of Awakening/Fates on these (far too many) seasonal banners. Like we have what, a grand total of 2 non-Awakening/Fates seasonal units? Give it a rest already, bring us some variety. 

My interest in the new Legendary Banner was pretty much already at zero, so I'll throw as many orbs as I can at this one to get Takumi. Hopefully there's at least one other character I like here, too.

When somebody gets the data mines for the new units, can they ping me? As this might make me save orbs for this banner. Especially if Gunnthera is free, then I will save orbs, even if BB!Charlotte and Ryoma are on the legendary banner.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

From a gameplay perspective, they're completely new units, but from a character, for lack of a better word perspective, they're the same character.  I love Leo, he's one of my favorite characters, but if I could trade Summer Leo for a character who's not in game yet for one I want added, I'd rather have the new character than a repeat of one I already have.  It even hurts Fates and Awakening characters we don't have yet.  Half the 3DS characters in game already have clones, but we still don't have Kaze, Silas, Noire, Cynthia etc yet.

Well, gameplay perspective is what matters most to me, personally. I just don't like if some characters get multiple seasonals while lots of others don't even have any.

7 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

I'm particularly sick of Awakening/Fates on these (far too many) seasonal banners. Like we have what, a grand total of 2 non-Awakening/Fates seasonal units? Give it a rest already, bring us some variety. 

Yeah, this, especially when there are plenty of really popular non-3DS characters who'd make lots of money as seasonals. Like Ike, Hector, Roy, the Renais twins, Micaiah, etc...

Spoiler

EDIT: Why the hell would Camilla be in a HOSHIDAN New Year banner?

Edited by Ice Dragon

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

So it is. Thanks.

---

Update is out! The character count is 204, so it looks like it's time to see who these are and what they do.

Odd, it's not coming up for me.

>Awakening banner followed by Fates banner

Okay but where's the love for the past games that put you on the map? Why does IS have such a hard on for Fateswakening? Seriously, stop SHOVING FATESWAKENING DOWN OUR DAMN THROATS! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING THESE UNINVENTIVE UNITS IN THESE EXCESSIVELY USED GAMES. IT HAS TO STOP.

Fr though I am actually excited lmao

3 minutes ago, Aquazuras said:

So much for a Hoshido themed special banner :P

Spoiler

well it's 3/4ths hoshido. Male Corrin is associated with Birthright, Azura was raised there and seems to vastly prefer it (GEE I WONDER WHY).

Camilla however has robbed us of the lobster we all wanted.

Edited by Ice Dragon

USE FUCKING SPOILER TAGS

Put a warning in the topic title. I don't want to police this topic for the next couple days before the banner actually hits.

I don't know what the default font size is, but it clearly isn't this.

Edited by Ice Dragon