[DATAMINE] Special Heroes Coming! Hoshidan New Years Banner - From Dec. 31

Coolmanio

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, so much for this banner. I am EXTREMELY disappointed. Azura and Camilla have no business being in this, especially when one is not Hoshidan at all. I 100% expected Ryoma and Hinoka since, you know, HOSHIDAN New Year. But IS has to go "HAHA SYKE! YOU STILL GET NOHR SHOVED DOWN YOUR THROAT!"

I'm starting to want to just say fuck this game.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Ranulfo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hQikimh.png

Archer flier here

Spoiler

Azura looks to holding a fan, so she is probably a flying dagger user. Takumi looks to be holding a tome, so our fourth mage flyer. Camilla is a sword unit. And Corrin is a bow user. Wow. @mampfoid flyer emblem is gonna be insane.

Spoiler

Well so much for not liking any of the characters. Azura looks amazing, so does Takumi and Corrin is a flying archer. Guess I'll be pulling colorless and whatever color Takumi is if colorless is not available.

Well, my friend already told me the characters that were datamined from this, and I've already aired my grievances about half of their choice of characters. I'm fine with the other two, though.

Not sure if I want to pull, because of my irrational hatred of seasonal characters, but I just may. Well, if I get lucky, that is.

9 minutes ago, Poimagic said:
  Hide contents

Azura looks to holding a fan, so she is probably a flying dagger user. Takumi looks to be holding a tome, so our fourth mage flyer. Camilla is a sword unit. And Corrin is a bow user. Wow. @mampfoid flyer emblem is gonna be insane.

Spoiler

I thought so too but it looks like our mage is Azura instead and Takumi is the dagger user. Lmao flying mage dancer with powercreep bst gonna be 10/10

Edit: Nevermind. She an axe. And the boys are infantry...

New_years_lv_4_stats.png?width=1026&heig

Edited by Ranulfo

1 minute ago, Ranulfo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I thought so too but it looks like our mage is Azura instead and Takumi is the dagger user. Lmao flying mage dancer with powercreep bst gonna be 10/10

Spoiler

Actually, Azura is a Flying Axe unit.

Spoiler

Wow, I was just bitching about IS not doing shared banners for Hoshido and Nohr. It's a little late to start now, isn't it!?

I think the worst part is that now the NEXT seasonal banner no one wants will be Fates again. Who the hell over there hates Hinoka and Ryoma? I don't love them or anything, but this is beginning to be pretty damn blatant. I didn't think I'd say this about Fates characters, but they deserve better than this. Azura and Camilla, while decent enough characters, already have alts. Please IS, get it together.