[DATAMINE] Special Heroes Coming! Hoshidan New Years Banner - From Dec. 31

Coolmanio

Oh more seasonals, oh well, I guess I won't worry abou-

*sees datamine*

Spoiler

OH. MY. GOD.

Flying Dancer + Flying Archer = RIP me

I like my main team too much to replace anyone, but I'm DEFINITELY building a team around one of these guys if I can get one. Too bad I'm also pulling on the 8% banner for Gunnthra and BB!Lyn

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

The art is really top notch this time around! I wouldn't mind adding any one of these units to my army, but I want Takumi and Corrin the most.

Edited by Nimue

I'm not happy about Camilla and Azura being on this banner, when Hinoka and Ryoma haven't gotten any seasonal love. First, Sakura sharing a banner with the Nohrian Jakob. Now Takumi and m!Corrin sharing with Camilla and Azura, the latter of whom isn't necessarily Nohrian but is not really Hoshidan either. Can't even get Fates pandering right.

Edited by Sunwoo

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not happy about Camilla and Azura being on this banner, when Hinoka and Ryoma haven't gotten any seasonal love. Also, why is this banner primarily female? Unlike the bridal blessings banner, it has no excuse. First, Sakura sharing a banner with the Nohrian Jakob. Now Takumi and m!Corrin sharing with Camilla and Azura, the latter of whom isn't necessarily Nohrian but is not really Hoshidan either. Can't even get Fates pandering right.

Umm it's an even split of female and male.

Spoiler

Their excuse for Camilla seems to be "celebrating New Year with some Hoshidan flair"... wow

Okay even as a big Conquest fan, this is getting kind of annoying. What I would do to see a helmetless Ryoma for New Years...

Spoiler

Azura looks gorgeous.  I need her!

Actually, they all look really nice.  I'm a fan of this art.  I kind of want them all.  I don't even like Camilla, but even she looks pretty cute.  Not usually a fan of M-Corrin's design, but he looks great here. :]

3 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Thank you IS for these gifts!

I heartily agree!

Spoiler

Also decided to pull on this banner first when it's available on the 31st and then pull on the legendary banner afterwards. So exciting!!!

Edited by Liliesgrace

Spoiler

Wait wait.

So the two dude colorless units aren't flying units. FFS IS, get your crap together. Why the hell would you give Azura another seasonal, where she is a flier AND can apparently sing!?

This game is bad for my blood pressure, ffs.

EDIT: Azura sings, not dances.

Edited by saisymbolic

Okay, Corrin and Takumi being infantry makes this a bit less nuts since now I don't have to care about them as well.

Going to pull green for Azura, and if I get her before Gunnthra's banner ends, I'll use any extra orbs on that. Could be a bit of a stretch but whatever. I'm sure I can get Azura eventually, and I'll have other chances at Gunnthra if it comes to that.

.......Flying. Dancing. Green Unit.

Alright, I guess Azura might interest me. The other three? Not at all unless their skills are something else.

I already got shafted trying to get Tharmas and now this? Well, my orbs are not ready.

1 minute ago, Ranulfo said:
  Hide contents

Now the dilemma is going for W!Tharja to finish my second armor team, Gunnthrá for my third horse team or waiting for Flying Axura for second flier team.

Just end me.

It really does seem a bit unfair to have three super limited banners right in a row. I saved particularly for this potential party fest but I know a lot of F2P don't have that option and that's pretty bummy. 

12 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:
  Hide contents

I'm not happy about Camilla and Azura being on this banner, when Hinoka and Ryoma haven't gotten any seasonal love. First, Sakura sharing a banner with the Nohrian Jakob. Now Takumi and m!Corrin sharing with Camilla and Azura, the latter of whom isn't necessarily Nohrian but is not really Hoshidan either. Can't even get Fates pandering right.

Yeah, I agree! Ryoma and Hinoka seriously got screwed here. WHY? Why must IS keep shoving Nohr or other repeat characters down our throats?

Edited by Anacybele