[DATAMINE] Special Heroes Coming! Hoshidan New Years Banner - From Dec. 31

Coolmanio

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Once the datamine happens, it would be nice for the topic starter to put that in the title. Preempting it would be nice, too.

I just won't always be around to police things, though. And as @Othin said, it doesn't happen all that often, and I don't really care too much about when the datamine is like 3 hours before the banner actually hits, which is what happens most of the time.

Yeah, this all happened within like an hours, so we were all caught a bit off guard.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Weapons and skills have been datamined.

SPD/DEF bond as usual. Earth Dance 3 gives +5 DEF, which is pretty nice.

All weapons except for Takumi's dagger have a Drive DEF/RES effect, with +2 to both. Takumi's dagger has a Killing/Slaying effect with -7 DEF/RES debuff on target and targets within 2 spaces.

Everyone is going on about how Ryoma and Hinoka are not on the banner and while I wished they were on it too, at least they are in the game even if they are rare 5*s.  I wanted Kaze on this banner so much, I just want him in the game and I have been waiting since launch for him.  I will pull for the refresher unit and that is that.  Looks like I will pull some on the legendary banner after all since no Kaze.

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

As an Aqua/Azura fan with a wife (almost) that considers Aqua/Azura her wife... I am happy.

As a responsible player handling finances I am angry at all of these limited banners all at once.

狂気 か, IS!?

Amen. Christmas having come and gone is the only way I'm going to be able to manage pulling the amount I plan on two separate banners.

Edited by Liliesgrace

Will i actually get Azura this time?

31 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

WHY? Why must IS keep shoving Nohr or other repeat characters down our throats?

I remember when you said there was too much negativity in this thread.

Just now, Armagon said:

I remember when you said there was too much negativity in this thread.

True, I did say that. So I should take my own advice and just leave this thread alone, yeah.

"Ryoma/Hinoka? Literally who?" IS, probably.

Spoiler

The art looks nice (I'm digging M Corrin's clothes) but it's pretty disappointing that Takumi and Corrin share a color and neither are a new class. Meanwhile Azura is a flying dancer (Axura Emblem coming soon). LOLOL Camilla. At least it's her most reasonably dressed variant yet.

The wait for Micaiah continues.

Takumi 18/8/10/4/5 Iron dagger > steel > Kamgami Mochi (8mt) > Kagami Mochi+ (12mt) New Moon > Moonbow Atk/Res Bond 3 Bowbreaker 3

Kagami Mochi(+) inheritable to daggers Refine: +2 hp/2spd/+3def/+3res

Azura: 15/6/9/5/4 Iron axe > Steel > Hagoita (10mt) > Hagoita+ (14mt) Sing Earth Dance 3 (50/100/200 sp) Hone Spd > Hone Fliers

Hagoita+ inheritable to axes Earth Dance inheritable to all EXCEPT staves Refine: +5hp/+3spd/+4def/+4res

Corrin: 18/8/8/6/5 Iron Bow > Steel > Hama Ya (8mt) > Hama Ya+ (12mt) Rally Defense > Rally Def/Res Defense +1 > Attack/Def +1 Attack/Def +2 Spur Def > Spur Def/Res 1 > Spur Def/Res 2

Hama Ya+ Inheritable to Bows Refine: +2hp/2spd/3def/3res

Camilla: 18/9/9/7/4 Iron Sword > Steel > Kadomatsu (10mt) > Kadomatsu+ (14mt) Dragon Gaze > Draconic Aura Spd/Def Bond (60/120/240 sp) Spur Def 1 & 2 > Ward Fliers

Kadomatsu+ inheritable to Swords Spd/Def Bond inheritable to everyone Refine: +5hp/3spd/4def/4res

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

I mean, Azure/Inigo's dancer rings are a green tome so...

Well, it's more that I could buy Inigo's dancer rings being infused with magic

Azura's weapon ... whatever it's actually supposed to be, just looks way too light and delicate to count as an axe.

Can't wait to get Archer Corrin, or even better, Merric while trying for Azura. And of course everyone will still have her in arena. Sorry I'm still salty about not getting any of the green dancers back when Performing Arts happened

Just now, Othin said:

Christmas Lissa and Chrom have at least as strange "axes" as Azura.

Fair enough on the handbell. Although I actually don't know how big those can get.

Chrom and his sack of presents, though ... I can believe that counts as an axe because it looks so fuckin' heavy!

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, it's more that I could buy Inigo's dancer rings being infused with magic

Azura's weapon ... whatever it's actually supposed to be, just looks way too light and delicate to count as an axe.

I think it has to do with the fact that it's used as a paddle in Hanetsuki (a game played around New Years and explicitly mentioned in Azura's description) so it's swung around like an axe?