Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

Joined Chrom and am prepared to lose to Tharja, but not without my Klein putting up a good fight! I just wanted to join the unit I liked most, after him I'll go to Takumi. If Takumi isn't there then I don't know which team to join and might just not participate at all except for random matches here and there. I can't even muster up the desire to play it for the feathers anymore. This is just boring, and I'm already dealing with TT plus grinding sp in the Warrior maps.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@Rezzy

She finally graced me with her presence again!

image.png

she just stood in the middle and killed em all dead real good. 

Glad to hear that; it looks like you got her while I was doing Arena, since she's got Hone Cav instead of Speed equipped.  I've gotten your Soren once I believe, and hope I get him more.  He's the only Green Ally I've gotten so far, and I've gotten zero Blues.

Takumi's BFF has been here in force today.

t5j1eKW.png?1

Tomato Soup > Miso Soup

36 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Glad to hear that; it looks like you got her while I was doing Arena, since she's got Hone Cav instead of Speed equipped.  I've gotten your Soren once I believe, and hope I get him more.  He's the only Green Ally I've gotten so far, and I've gotten zero Blues.

Takumi's BFF has been here in force today.

t5j1eKW.png?1

Tomato Soup > Miso Soup

Hope my Soren was useful, he’s running his “Fuck Horses” build at the moment but if speed boost rexcaliber or blade would be better let me know. 

Tomato Soup > Miso Soup indeed, especially if grilled cheese sandwiches are involved.

I’m apparently suffering a lack of blue allies this time around mostly because I’ve been getting my friends Soren 9/10. @Cute Chao what have I done to offend your Reinhardt?? D:

10 hours ago, Florete said:

iTLtdNy.jpg

Can we NOT put the character you sided with as the front unit that everyone else will get? Please?

You also get the bonus of the Dancers not being able to dance for each other at all.

Anyone here on team Robin? I need a unit that can handle all of the Brave Lyns and Reinhardts. Not a single soul on my friends list is supporting Robin, and it's making me lose a lot of matches because my own Robin can only handle so much.

I have a QR Tiki as my current lead, and I alternate between Fury and TA for my A slot (depends on whether or not I'm doing Tempest). She's +4 with Res refined Lightning Breath+, Bonfire, Reposition, Hone Atk, and Close Def seal. My friend code is 4044461686.

If anyone on Team Lissa is finding Winter Robin(-Spd unfortunately) as not very useful I could try switching him around, though my only armor march units other than him are Green. I figured something other than green would be best.

Pineapple vs Lobster has reached Sameland.  I've been pretty conservative about using Flags so far, but might unload a few more tonight, if we get another Multiplier, in case there are none tomorrow.

@DarkLordIvy I see you.  I was ranked, I think 8887, at the time.

2bHs6sD.png?2

2 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Hope my Soren was useful, he’s running his “Fuck Horses” build at the moment but if speed boost rexcaliber or blade would be better let me know. 

Tomato Soup > Miso Soup indeed, especially if grilled cheese sandwiches are involved.

I’m apparently suffering a lack of blue allies this time around mostly because I’ve been getting my friends Soren 9/10. @Cute Chao what have I done to offend your Reinhardt?? D:

I'm not sure... I mean, I've even left him out of the Trials recently so he doesn't get too worn out :O 

...Maybe that's it. Maybe he feels neglected :O But he's top of the castle! Top! 

I'll butter him up more. Maybe you'll get him ^.^

That being said, I've had your Soren a few times, but I mostly get someone's Nowi. Not complaining, 'cos she's handy, but it's just odd I only seem to get one unit this time round. 

Incidentally, if you feel like switching to a red at some point, I would find that very handy :) Soren's been great so far, but I'm all greened out now. All blued and colourlessed out, too. Just red to go. 

Edited by Cute Chao

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Pineapple vs Lobster has reached Sameland.  I've been pretty conservative about using Flags so far, but might unload a few more tonight, if we get another Multiplier, in case there are none tomorrow.

@DarkLordIvy I see you.  I was ranked, I think 8887, at the time.

2bHs6sD.png?2

Ha! Yup it meeee! That's always fun. 
Just above me in the rankings is a guy with a DC Seliph that I've seen in a couple gauntlets.

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm not sure... I mean, I've even left him out of the Trials recently so he doesn't get too worn out :O 

...Maybe that's it. Maybe he feels neglected :O But he's top of the castle! Top! 

I'll butter him up more. Maybe you'll get him ^.^

That being said, I've had your Soren a few times, but I mostly get someone's Nowi. Not complaining, 'cos she's handy, but it's just odd I only seem to get one unit this time round. 

Incidentally, if you feel like switching to a red at some point, I would find that very handy :) Soren's been great so far, but I'm all greened out now. All blued and colourlessed out, too. Just red to go. 

Hmm hopefully Rein gets over his pouting soon. I need me some blues!

I'll switch my lead to Ike for the rest of the day, here's hoping Soren lets him show up.

Just now, DarkLordIvy said:

Ha! Yup it meeee! That's always fun. 
Just above me in the rankings is a guy with a DC Seliph that I've seen in a couple gauntlets.

Hmm hopefully Rein gets over his pouting soon. I need me some blues!

I'll switch my lead to Ike for the rest of the day, here's hoping Soren lets him show up.

Giving someone Distant Counter is the the true sign that you really like a character.

On 31/12/2017 at 10:41 PM, ZeManaphy said:

I sent you a request. For anyone who wants to add me for team Robin, my ID is: 5559303656. I’ll go Frederick, but if you want me to change something else, just quote me.

Accepted, I have Palla leading.

Which is the prevision for tomorrow in Robin vs Lissa?

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Giving someone Distant Counter is the the true sign that you really like a character.

The badge of ultimate favoritism, and also that you have managed to get Hectors for fodder. 

I went and joined Team Ryoma. As for my current lead unit, it’s Gunnthrá. I was going to put my fully merged DC Eliwood there but putting a lead unit of the same color as the one I’m supporting is a bad idea. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

If Takumi loses (and it's looking that way), I'll either support Chrom, Airzura, or Robin. I will only support Camilla if she decides to grace me with her seasonal form on the New Years banner.

Also, has anyone on Team Takumi gotten my swordbreaker C!Robin? Cause if you want, I can change him to someone else. 

7 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

If Takumi loses (and it's looking that way), I'll either support Chrom, Airzura, or Robin. I will only support Camilla if she decides to grace me with her seasonal form on the New Years banner.

Also, has anyone on Team Takumi gotten my swordbreaker C!Robin? Cause if you want, I can change him to someone else. 

I think I've gotten your Robin quite a bit actually.  It's been quite nice, since he's the only Blue Ally I've gotten today, even with randos.

I have to say your Robin is a cheapskate, though.  Just like IS, he gave me nothing for Christmas.

0on7gZ2.png?1

It's like he knows he's trolling.

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I think I've gotten your Robin quite a bit actually.  It's been quite nice, since he's the only Blue Ally I've gotten today, even with randos.

I have to say your Robin is a cheapskate, though.  Just like IS, he gave me nothing for Christmas.

0on7gZ2.png?1

It's like he knows he's trolling.

Nice to now he's been helpful. 

After hearing this, I should probably drill some manners into him. Don't want him to troll people.

4 hours ago, Tragonight said:

Anyone here on team Robin? I need a unit that can handle all of the Brave Lyns and Reinhardts. Not a single soul on my friends list is supporting Robin, and it's making me lose a lot of matches because my own Robin can only handle so much.

I have a QR Tiki as my current lead, and I alternate between Fury and TA for my A slot (depends on whether or not I'm doing Tempest). She's +4 with Res refined Lightning Breath+, Bonfire, Reposition, Hone Atk, and Close Def seal. My friend code is 4044461686.

I have B!Lucina who can handle Lyn as well Reindhart, if you avoid his totes.I tried, sending a request, but you seem to have many friends. My ID is 5559303656 for anyone on Team Robin.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Oh hey @mcsilas who did you go with this gauntlet? Lissa I'm guessing? I went Takumi since I don't have any of the units and he's a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

Yeah i went with Lissa. Was gonna do Takumi for easy battles because lv 1 but i don't have much time to play in that account so ranking would have been a pain. So Lissa it was plus i canjust use the same team number for TT.

main account i ended up going Chrom though for the feathers. Was gonna go Azura but looking at the early i didn't expect the group to be that big.