Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

tumblr_p1wnm9c5Vv1rgeqp5o1_1280.png

http://cuniculosus.tumblr.com/post/169206832411/feh-wont-give-me-new-years-ryoma-so-i-have-to-do

Ok so IS won't give my fucking lobster a proper new years outfit so I took this into my own hands

Anyway team Ryoma represent

That is really cool, I wish Ryoma and Hinoka both were on the NY banner.  I don't have a Ryoma so I am not on his team right now, but I wish him luck and hope he wins.

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

That is really cool, I wish Ryoma and Hinoka both were on the NY banner.  I don't have a Ryoma so I am not on his team right now, but I wish him luck and hope he wins.

Thanks! yeah, It'd be nice to have seasonals for all of the Hoshidans and they really should've gotten them. One day.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

What is he wielding, a hammer?

Mochi mallet.

Maybe he made the mochi Takumi's chucking at people :P

12 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

http://cuniculosus.tumblr.com/post/169206832411/feh-wont-give-me-new-years-ryoma-so-i-have-to-do

Ok so IS won't give my fucking lobster a proper new years outfit so I took this into my own hands

Nice job, Thor! Even if I prefer Ryoma's hair staying down... But I like the outfit! And that weapon, yeah, what is it exactly? o.O

Also, I'm Team Ryoma again too! Those of you on his team, I just finalized my Frederick's new build, so you're gonna get this sometimes. Hope he's a good shield for ya! XD

lm7w3MC.png

EDIT: Oh, mochi mallet, okay. I see!

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Thor Odinson said:

Mochi mallet.

Maybe he made the mochi Takumi's chucking at people :P

That's pretty much perfect, lol.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

That's pretty much perfect, lol.

What if

Ryoma: Hey Takumi Mochi are for eating not throwing at people
Takumi: UR NOT MY DAD

and that's why they're fighting

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nice job, Thor! Even if I prefer Ryoma's hair staying down... But I like the outfit! And that weapon, yeah, what is it exactly? o.O

Also, I'm Team Ryoma again too! Those of you on his team, I just finalized my Frederick's new build, so you're gonna get this sometimes. Hope he's a good shield for ya! XD

Nice! 50 def, that's tank lol

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

Nice! 50 def, that's tank lol

Yup, that's the idea! ^^ I belatedly saw you answer the question about your NY Ryoma's weapon, btw, so I edited my post to note that. I think it's perfect too, btw. lol Ryoma DOES have a club with his name on it in Fates, so he must know something of axes/hammers!

9 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

What if

Ryoma: Hey Takumi Mochi are for eating not throwing at people
Takumi: UR NOT MY DAD

and that's why they're fighting

What happened to Ryoma's outfit, then? Did Takumi get mochi all over it, making him go change into his normal armor? :P:

51 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Indeed~!

BTW this reminds me of Ardyn in New Year's getup. :P:

Still taking lead requests, unless you guys really like Leon.

I saw a Takumi on Ryoma's team last battle.  Then my own team tries to sabotage me my giving me Takumi as a teammate.  I guess Takumi really hates himself and wants to lose.

52 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Indeed~!

BTW this reminds me of Ardyn in New Year's getup. :P:

Still taking lead requests, unless you guys really like Leon.

I had to google Ardyn but it's the floofy hair isn't it :P

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah i went with Lissa. Was gonna do Takumi for easy battles because lv 1 but i don't have much time to play in that account so ranking would have been a pain. So Lissa it was plus i canjust use the same team number for TT.

main account i ended up going Chrom though for the feathers. Was gonna go Azura but looking at the early i didn't expect the group to be that big. 

Takumi is actually pretty great too. I have 800 feathers left and yet I'm rank 868. Pretty nonsense. Doesn't hold a candle to Chrom though, multipliers literally all day for him. Poor shmuck has 0 chance of winning unless he pulls a Faye vs Rhajat which I wouldn't mind. If Takumi loses and he wins, I'm definitely switching to him.

6 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

I had to google Ardyn but it's the floofy hair isn't it :P

It's the combination of the hair, face, and color scheme.  And maybe because I've been playing way too much FFXV, when I should be fighting for Team Ryoma.  Whoopsie~!

I'm liking my ranking right now. I'm at rank 201 on Azura's army and in the 4k cumulative. It is the first day so it's pretty obvious the big multipliers are going to kick me out of the cumulative rank but with Azura's low multiplier count I'm sure I'll stay on a pretty good spot, after all I still have 700 flags left

I've only used 105 Flags today.  Unless we get nothing but sameland tomorrow, I'll use them over the course of tomorrow, since it's a rare Tuesday where I won't have to go to work.

If only it wasn't freezing here, I could enjoy myself a bit.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

…I completely forgot we had a gauntlet running. Telling how much I care this time.

I'm not really feeling this one either, but I'm on vacation and it's feathers.  Between this and the Tempest Heroes at least keeps me occupied.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

…I completely forgot we had a gauntlet running. Telling how much I care this time.

While I hadn't forgotten about it, I've instead been blowing it off today as I was too engrossed into and having too much fun with FE Warriors to spare even the tiniest amount of time to it. A much better use of my free time, all things considered.

@Zeo So how is Takumi vs Ryoma battle going?

I need to get a feel on how big each of the groups are in case I need to jump ship in the next round since I pulled both of the brothers 

Also I guess this match is the Takumi vs Ryoma match we never got in the long-haired males VG