Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I just got a Reinhardt without Death Blow.  Hmm, didn't know people did that.

I used to use Fury during old Arena scoring.

Robin vs Lissa is interesting. She suddenly gained a huge population boost and doubled her point gains.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Clogon said:

I used to use Fury during old Arena scoring.

Robin vs Lissa is interesting. She suddenly gained a huge population boost and doubled her point gains.

He had no A slot.  He had pretty much no Skill Inheritance.

So because of being in a bad timezone and not being used to supporting a character that always has multipliers I've already had to waste all my flags (I didn't want to have a Shanna moment where I end up having to spend non multiplier flags) but you know what? It feels great! This is the first time I actually managed to get in the 1-1000 ranking and yeah sure by the end I'll probably end up a lot lower but I'll still be way higher than had I joined a big team (like I've done in the past).

As expected going to sleep hurt my rank. Oddly enough I'm still pretty close to going back into the top 1k but I'd have to pray for a multiplier for Azura which I'm not too sure is going to happen considering how the scores are.

Well, I spent a few Flags today now and got a decent rank.  If we don't get stuck in sameland the rest of the day, I'll try to unload the rest of my flags, but worst case scenario, I'll have some leftover for next round.

Maybe it’s because it’s my first time not really investing much time in a gauntlet, but the Takumi and Ryoma battle has been rather boring. They’ve been in same hell just about every time I checked in. I’ve only spent 10 flags, and somehow I’m in the top 50k. Never hit a multiplier either. 

The yo-yo is in effect right now over at Takumi vs Ryoma. I haven't really been paying attention this gauntlet, just checking in and spending during multpliers and it's still pretty easy to rank. I'm going to spend 200 on the next one and maybe Takumi will get one more a bit later that I'll have 400 saved up for, if I miss it or it doesn't happen though I'm unaffected. This gauntlet is a snooze fest for me and I'll rank well regardless as this army is pathetically small.

@mcsilas Who are you jumping to if Lissa loses? Would be cool to be on the same team again.

Edited by Zeo

Well Chrom will have the multiplier for the rest of round 1.

If anyone has all of their flags saved still you could easily make the top 50 if you plan out your spending.

Holy crap, there is actually a chance for Chrom to pull out a win.

3 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Maybe it’s because it’s my first time not really investing much time in a gauntlet, but the Takumi and Ryoma battle has been rather boring. They’ve been in same hell just about every time I checked in. I’ve only spent 10 flags, and somehow I’m in the top 50k. Never hit a multiplier either. 

Really? Because there was almost always a multiplier on one side or the other when I checked. Takumi currently has it, but Ryoma's been handing it to him a lot and sometimes he can't catch up even after having one or two. So Ryoma's got the advantage. Just hope he doesn't wind up screwed two times in a row... Go best big brother! :D

Chrom upsetting Tharja would be awesome though. XD

Edited by Anacybele

Hope Tharja can keep from getting mutiplier screwed. I haven't played much but I've dumped flags into the only 2 bonus multipliers I've been awake for since last night. It'd be fun to see my 2 favorites end up in the finals for Tharja vs Camilla.

Wow, Robin vs Lissa is so close, we've been in same since quite a lot...I've dropped only from 2133 to 2141 since same hell arrived, so I think people is keeping their flags as me (although I only have 800 flags left)

30 minutes ago, Zeo said:

The yo-yo is in effect right now over at Takumi vs Ryoma. I haven't really been paying attention this gauntlet, just checking in and spending during multpliers and it's still pretty easy to rank. I'm going to spend 200 on the next one and maybe Takumi will get one more a bit later that I'll have 400 saved up for, if I miss it or it doesn't happen though I'm unaffected. This gauntlet is a snooze fest for me and I'll rank well regardless as this army is pathetically small.

@mcsilas Who are you jumping to if Lissa loses? Would be cool to be on the same team again.

Hmm whoever wins vs Takumi and Ryoma.

As for my main, if Chrom doesn't pull an upset...maybe Robin? I'll go Airzura in the end but I feel her group is too large.

That said while I went for the small groups I haven't been spending my flags too much so I'm like in the 10,000 bracket (also I slept). Which is sad because Lissa is in same hell now. 

Also I keep seeing your Matthew in the background when I spend flags. Or just a random Matthew haha- because I don't have any Matthews in my friends list

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Hmm whoever wins vs Takumi and Ryoma.

As for my main, if Chrom doesn't pull an upset...maybe Robin? I'll go Airzura in the end but I feel her group is too large.

That said while I went for the small groups I haven't been spending my flags too much so I'm like in the 10,000 bracket (also I slept). Which is sad because Lissa is in same hell now. 

Also I keep seeing your Matthew in the background when I spend flags. Or just a random Matthew haha- because I don't have any Matthews in my friends list

I'll go probably Ryoma or whoever wins Robin vs Lissa. Chrom has 0 chance of winning and feather rain will likely flow with whoever fights Tharja in round 2, but if it's Lissa, Ryoma might be the better pick vs one of the kiimono girls.

Yeah lol that's probably not my Matthew, especially if he's not glowing.

Just now, Zeo said:

I'll go probably Ryoma or whoever wins Robin vs Lissa. Chrom has 0 chance of winning and feather rain will likely flow with whoever fights Tharja in round 2, but if it's Lissa, Ryoma might be the better pick vs one of the kiimono girls.

Yeah lol that's probably not my Matthew, especially if he's not glowing.

The Matthew is always glowing though haha

Is Takumi on the losing end right now?

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

The Matthew is always glowing though haha

Is Takumi on the losing end right now?

If it's green, that may actually be mine... that's weird, especially if you aren't on team Takumi. 

And yeah, Takumi just got 2 multipliers in a row, it doesn't seem like he's going to win. He'll either give Ryoma a last hour Multiplier, or Ryoma will get a multiplier an hour or so before the last one and Takumi won't be able to catch up.

I'm looking at the graph of Robin v. Lissa and seriously what the fuck is going on there? Team Robin Lissa usually puts in double Team Lissa's Robin's score during multiplier hours, but Team Lissa Robin typically gains on Team Robin Lissa otherwise. What the hell?

If Team Chrom doesn't overshoot in the second-to-last hour (or the hour before that), they can take down Team Tharja with their end-of-the-round rally. However, if the previous hour is anything to go by, Team Chrom is very possibly rallying too hard.

Team Azura has a good advantage on Team Camilla right now since they're likely staying in Same hell for the rest of the round.

Takumi v. Ryoma is a toss-up right now. Team Ryoma has a chance of overshooting their rally and being in the same boat as Team Chrom, though. Reading the graph wrong. Reverse that.

Edited by Ice Dragon
I can't read.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm looking at the graph of Robin v. Lissa and seriously what the fuck is going on there? Team Robin usually puts in double Team Lissa's score during multiplier hours, but Team Lissa typically gains on Team Robin otherwise. What the hell?

If Team Chrom doesn't overshoot in the second-to-last hour (or the hour before that), they can take down Team Tharja with their end-of-the-round rally. However, if the previous hour is anything to go by, Team Chrom is very possibly rallying too hard.

Team Azura has a good advantage on Team Camilla right now since they're likely staying in Same hell for the rest of the round.

Takumi v. Ryoma is a toss-up right now. Team Ryoma has a chance of overshooting their rally and being in the same boat as Team Chrom, though.

Can you link the spreadsheet or graph that you're looking at right now? I can't seem to find it this time. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, Ryoma vs Takumi will likely be decided in the last couple hours or so. Man, it'd suck if Ryoma got screwed twice in a row... He's had the bigger team both times he was in a gauntlet! :(

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Er, somebody messed up. It says "Azura vs Ryoma" and "Lissa vs Tharja" lol

Says Takumi will just BARELY edge out Ryoma. Ugh... Hope it's wrong!

Edited by Anacybele

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Er, somebody messed up. It says "Azura vs Ryoma" and "Lissa vs Tharja" lol

Says Takumi will just BARELY edge out Ryoma. Ugh... Hope it's wrong!

Based on the fact that Team Takumi might be rallying too hard, Team Ryoma actually has the advantage right now.

The algorithm they're using for their predictions doesn't account for end-of-round rallies very well.

Edited by Ice Dragon