Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Man, I still don't know who to ally with. I have the two of the Christmas units, but I'm deciding not join that side. And Camilla is not an option out of spite, and so that leaves me with Takumi, Azura, and Ryoma. Oh who am I kidding, Team Takumi, here I come! I don't know what my lead will be yet. It depends on who the enemy is.

Takumi is killing his brother for not dressing up in the first round.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What're my options...

• Tharja and Camilla are immediately out for reasons, two each.
  • Robin is out because that face of his...
  • Chrom is out because I don't have him and really don't feel him as a seasonal unit in general.
  • Ryoma I refuse to support for not getting into the spirit of the new year.
  • Azura I don't really wanna support because I'll be using her if I side with her, and I know from the past that I cannot rely on the units put out by others...

so that leaves... Lissa and Takumi.

...crap.

...well anyways, I'll be modifying my Nowi for this gauntlet. She will be +Atk -Res +1 merge, with Lightning Breath+ (Res), Reposition, Bonfire, Fury 3, Quick Riposte 3, Fortify Def, and Fortify Res. Let me know if you ever get her.

20 minutes ago, Aera said:

A question: Do seals transfer when using a friend's unit?

Not sure who to send out for the gauntlet. I might just use my Ninian with two hones. 

As far as I remember, yes. It's the only game mode where you can run multiple copies of one seal, if your friends equipped the same on their representatives. 

Edited by mampfoid

I will go to The lobster king for easy 10% boost. I have Summer Gaius for going offensive or Shiro for defensive bait kill.

And many more popular 5 star units if anyone want. 

I didn't expect Azura to do so well against Camilla. 

It hurts my feather hunter heart but this time I'm going to honor that Azura came to me in less than 40 orbs with a questionable nature so it's ok.

So in summary, Robin and Lissa are scoring very closely, Tharja and Azura are stomping (Azura seems to have the larger team) and no one cares about Ryoma vs Takumi.

As for Camilla performing poorly, I think the salt from a third Camilla as well as cockblocking a potential Hoshidan who deserved a seasonal variant more seems to have put a rather significant damper on her popularity here. Either that or Azura just has better artwork.

5 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

As for Camilla performing poorly, I think the salt from a third Camilla as well as cockblocking a potential Hoshidan who deserved a seasonal variant more seems to have put a rather significant damper on her popularity here. Either that or Azura just has better artwork.

The fact this Azura is a flying singer probably also has a lot to do with this, if how popular Ninian was in the dragon gauntlet is anything to go by. Tharja also being present in this gauntlet likely isn't doing Camilla any favors either.

Haha Chrom is losing big time against Tharja, as was expected of course.

Chrom supporters, let's add each other, my lead is a Brave Roy (but I can change if you need to).

ID is:  6753941607 (same name as on SF)

Edited by Hekselka

I'm also team Azura and I set my lead to blade+ S!Corrin (but I can switch her out to anyone else if needed). Any adds are welcome, I accept pretty much everyone if you have a different color lead lol

Uggg. Not sure who to support. I only have 3 of the seasonal units since the NY banner hasn't been out long enough for me to get anything. If I had Azura I would probably want to support her in the finals, but feather mercenary wise I just can't find a good pick. Chrom is losing badly enough I wouldn't mind merc'ing out for him, but he is the one I didn't get. Leaning towards Lissa at the moment. Unlike with Tharja she should at least get some multipliers.

@Florete I, like Ginko, assume that Stahl murdered all those poor ladies on your side?

Edited by Usana

24 minutes ago, Florete said:

iTLtdNy.jpg

Can we NOT put the character you sided with as the front unit that everyone else will get? Please?

Ouch! 

If you want I can add you. I have a +Atk S!Corrin with a Blarblade+ set which gets along pretty well with Airzura.

1 hour ago, Korath88 said:

It's most likely related to the fact that Azura has a novel class for a dancer.