Bound Hero Battle: Whereabouts Unknown (Raven and Lucius)

SatsumaFSoysoy

Raven, a mercenary of mysterious birth, joins forces with his wife to fight us!

Map

Hard/Lunatic

Spoiler

XXQ8Bly.png

Infernal

Spoiler

7WE7FGT.png

Infernal Enemy Stats

Raven

Spoiler

HP: 66
Atk: 45
Spd: 33
Def: 28
Res: 24

Weapon: Brave Axe+
Assist: 
Special: Sol

A: Defiant Spd 3
B: Wrath 3
C: Threaten Def 3

Lucius

Spoiler

HP: 65
Atk: 45
Spd: 33
Def: 15
Res: 38

Weapon: Pain+
Assist: Martyr+
Special: Miracle (1 cd)

A: HP +5
B: Dazzling Staff 3
C: Savage Blow 3

Lance Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 51
Spd: 27
Def: 28
Res: 33

Weapon: Slaying Lance+
Assist: 
Special: Moonbow

A: Fire Boost 3
B: Obstruct 3
C: Fortify Def 3

Red Mage

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 47
Spd: 35
Def: 22
Res: 31

Weapon: Bolganone+
Assist: 
Special: Reprisal

A: Swift Strike 2
B: Swordbreaker 3
C: Drive Atk 3

Archer

Spoiler

HP: 59
Atk: 47
Spd: 32
Def: 32
Res: 17

Weapon: Slaying Bow+
Assist: 
Special: Vengeance

A: Bracing Blow 3
B: Poison Strike 3

Troubadour

Spoiler

HP: 41
Atk: 48
Spd: 23
Def: 22
Res: 45

Weapon: Pain+
Assist: Rehabilitate+
Special: Swift-Wind Balm

A: Atk +3
B: Wrathful Staff 3

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strategy

- Between Pain+ and Savage Blow, it is very much recommended to use Player Phase oriented strategies instead of baiting.

- Horses have a natural advantage of 3 Mov, and ranged horses (well, Lyn) are especially valuable for being able to attack Lucius on Player Phase.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Infernal took a few tries but I beat it running Dancer + Horse Emblem.

Units used:

5*+1 Xander: Swap, Ignis, Triangle Adept, Quick Riposte 3, Hone Cavalry, Distant Defense 3, S-rank ally support with Reinhardt
5*+4 +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt: Reposition, Luna, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Fortify Cavalry, Atk +3, S-rank ally support with Xander
5*+2 Brave Lyn: Brave Bow+, Reposition, Desperation 3, Hone Cavalry, Atk Smoke 1, S-rank summoner support
+Atk/-Def PA Azura: Wings of Mercy 3 (she needs this since it's possible that half the team would be at below half health), Atk Ploy 1

Edited by Roflolxp54

Completed this easily with flier emblem. Camilla went to the right and lured out the archer and horse healer, while everyone else went for Hinoka, S!Corrin, and H!Nowi and said three units anilated Lucius, the red mage, Raven, and the Lance Cav. Then after that, the staffer and the bow user were easy pickens 

This one was kind of tough! After my fliers fell (and I refused to use Horse Emblem because that's boring) I chose to do something more niche. I used Eirika, Sophia, Tailtiu and PA!Olivia. 

The idea is that Sophia (or any TA+Raven tome user) needs to go to the left side of the map with the use of Reposition+Dance to bait and kill the archer on the first turn. Then you poke at Raven and kill him with Eirika/Red sword of use, in my case the Blue cav went after Sophia which gave Tailtiu a free kill. Afterwards it becomes a battle of attrition between Lucius, the Troubadour and your units. Lucius is tough due to his Miracle but he isn't that strong so it's easy to take him down with 2 units. 

After this the Troubadour falls to the red and the mage to Tailtiu.

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

no it doesnt. just cleared it with full askrtrio and Fjorm with minor 4 star skill inheritance

I'm not saying you have to use her, she's just very clearly a great option because she can run in to kill Lucius without fear. Like how in the last BHB, there was a red armor waiting to be killed by Rein, but you don't need Rein to win.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Beat it with TA2 Raven+ Cecilia (DD3), DB3 Lancebreaker Reinhardt+2 (Atk+3), SS2 horse Lyn (Spd+3), and Olivia with WoM2. All horses run Reposition and horse buffs.

Buffed Cecilia and baited the archer in the left part, everyone waiting behind her. The staves all went to the left, the lance and Raven went down. Cecilia stalled and killed the bow and the troubadour (who was the only one of the three to be able to damage her). Raven got double-zapped and pelted by arrows, the lance got quad-zapped.

After all, it was Cecilia hitting Lucius for 20 damage at a time until he gave up. Oh, and the red mage got double-zapped at some point too. Stage clear.

Screenshot_20171230-150657.png

21 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

This map is just asking for the player to use B!Lyn.

Yeah and I literally can't oblige that request, and happily so if I may add. 

ToD!Henry/ToD!Jakob/Soleil/Ninian did the trick for me on Infernal after a few attempts. Henry carted off the archer and cav, Jakob quadruple hit the troubadour, the mage and Lucius into oblivion leaving Raven to get shredded by Soleil. Ninian did Ninian things.

ピエリのおもちゃなの!

This one was way too easy. Cleared on my second try, mostly because I was haphazard in my positioning of dancers on my first. Three-turn clear because all I needed to do was rush in and kill everything. Didn't even need Firesweep Lance+ because everything was slow and weak and died in one round anyways.

Pain+ made it stupidly easy to activate Wings of Mercy, and Lucius and the troubadour both being ranged means only one of them can reach the right column's first danger square.

+10 Peri [+Atk, -Res] (Brave Lance+, Reposition, Dragon Fang, Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, Threaten Def 3)
+0 Olivia [+Spd, -Res] (Dance, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Atk 3)
+10 Ninian [+Spd, -Res] (Dance, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Spd 3)
+0 Performing Arts Azura [+Spd, -Def] (Sing, Wings of Mercy 3, Drive Res 2)

Spoiler

R5XKSEm.jpg

The usual imgur gallery with annotations here: https://imgur.com/a/eg6q9.

Only had to chug one stamina potion to complete all of the difficulties.

I used Horse emblem + dancer (Sigurd, BRoy, BLyn and BlackAzura). Infernal got really close but thanks to WoM Azura I managed to finish it at the end without any casualties. I've gotta say though my BRoy 40+2 was the star of this map. So glad I pulled him.

Decided to bust out the Peri too @Ice Dragon, and of course the tried and true Kagerou. Only really needed a Hone Atk bot for the fourth slot, and anyone would have done, provided they're trained up (I'm fairly sure no one is both slow AND frail enough to die to that Troubadour in one round).

My newly formed armor emblem team of Winter Tharja, Winter Robin, Winter Lissa, and Arvis (okay it's just my Tempest Trials team lol) just plowed through Hard and Lunatic, but struggled against that Mounted Wrathful Staff in Infernal. So for Infernal just brought out my OG team of Ryoma, Ephraim, Nino and Sanaki. I sneaked to the left side where it's safe, and then assassinated Raven with Nino and proceeded to just take care of everything else Ephraim (Effect Upgraded Siegmund) and Ryoma.

Edit: I gotta say IS really cheated on this one by giving Lucius that 2 cooldown on his Miracle.

Edited by Logos

25 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Decided to bust out the Peri too @Ice Dragon, and of course the tried and true Kagerou.

Peri is an angel.

27 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

(I'm fairly sure no one is both slow AND frail enough to die to that Troubadour in one round).

Arden and Brave Lance Lukas say hi.

Lucius & Raven vs Askartrio & Fjorm Infernal

Minor 4 Star Skill Inheritance used:

Alfonse:
Reposition
Seal: Close Defense 3 (1 works too prolly or none)
Rest is his vanilla set

Sharena:
Special: Sol
Fury 3 (needs this to have Lucius not attack her and kill the blue Cavalier
Seal: Smoke Attack 3 (might get away with 1 but not sure)
Rest is her vanilla set

Anna:
Defiant Res 3 (this is the first time this skill had any use for me lol)
Renewal 3
Seal: Distant Def 3 (with different positioning on the part where she gets hit by the AoE you could prolly use distant def 1)
Rest is her vanilla set

Fjorm: Neutral IV reward from Book II
Total Vanilla

As allways enjoy!

Refined Infernal! Askartrio & Fjorm vs Lucius & Raven with only 1 skill inheritance and 1 seal upgrade:

Alfonse: Repostion (3 Star skill), Rally Res 1 Seal
Sharena: Atk +2 Seal (needs only 1 tier upgrade)
Anna: HP +3 Seal (may as well have no seal)
Fjorm: Spur Def 1 Seal

You can also run Atk +1 Seal if Anna and Sherena have allysupport S and you move Anna down before attacking the Lance Cavalier unit with Sharena

please note only Sharena needs the Waterblessing effectivly to survive (Lucius would kill her with 8 HP left). You can bypass this if you use the Summoner tier 1 support on Sharena

Everything else is kept Vanilla

Edited by Hilda