Bound Hero Battle: Whereabouts Unknown (Raven and Lucius)

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Refined Infernal! Askartrio & Fjorm vs Lucius & Raven with only 1 skill inheritance and 1 seal upgrade:

Alfonse: Repostion (3 Star skill), Rally Res 1 Seal
Sharena: Atk +2 Seal (needs only 1 tier upgrade)
Anna: HP +3 Seal (may as well have no seal)
Fjorm: Spur Def 1 Seal

Everything else is kept Vanilla

Nice run! I see you had Water Blessings active on everyone, though. Sharena wouldn't have doubled Lucius without that, actually. Perhaps a seal could fix that, but not sure.

I guess you could have teleported Anna in to finish the job, then have Fjorm and Alfonse kill the Red Mage, and everything would have worked.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nice run! I see you had Water Blessings active on everyone, though. Sharena wouldn't have doubled Lucius without that, actually. Perhaps a seal could fix that, but not sure.

Only Sharena needs waterblessing in this battle, you can bypass the waterblessing tough, if you give Sharena A Summoner support and run Anna and Sharena with support ally S.

With this you also dont need to upgrade the Atk Seal to +2. and at the moment of attack, Anna is one space away from Sharena granting her +1 Spd and Summoner Support S gives +2 Spd, negating the need for Water blessing^^

But I am not gonna drop my Summoner Support just for this ¬.¬

6 minutes ago, Hilda said:

But I am not gonna drop my Summoner Support just for this ¬.¬

Yeah, requiring Summoner will definitely be mentioned. Anyway, as I said in my edit, I think the Blessing thing is irrelevant after all anyway. Just a change in movement order.

Oh wait, I saw your other edits. So the Blessing/Summoner's is needed after all.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Well, I think Lucius alone makes this map insane. Does not help that Hard is level 40 now.

Beat Hard with Sprincina, Arvis, Nohrzura and Felicia.

Infernal has Lucius with Miracle at 1. Screw that. Used Arvis, Eliwood, B!Lyn and Nohrzura. Arvis finished the mage and the archer, Eliwood took out the troubadour and Lyn clears the other half because Brave Bow + Hone Cav is balanced.

My real problem was that most of the units I used lacked reposition, but I found my way.

Alright...Infernal wanted to go and be evil with the Dazzling-refined staves, so I decided to set Wrathful/Dazzling Gravity+ Elise on them for my initial clear; fight fire with fire, as they say. Gravity+ wreaks havoc on that map.

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Low effort thigh crushing (didn't even take off the Guidance Seal on Catria nor did I give Camilla the Speed Seal): https://imgur.com/a/yim8E

I messed up a few times but it wasn't that bad

@MrSmokestack @Vaximillian @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Rezzy @SatsumaFSoysoy @Arcanite 

Congrats.  I did mine with Lynhardt+2 Dancers cheese.  I had to give Lyn the Brave Bow and dual Hone Cav, but it wasn't too bad.

Slowly working my way down...

• 4* Olivia (neutral): Silver Sword, Dance, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Atk 3, Hone Spd 2 seal
  • 5* Brave Lady Lyn (neutral): Brave Bow, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Swift Sparrow 2, Sacae’s Blessing, Atk Smoke 3, Spd +1 seal
  • 4* Tiki (+Spd/-Res): Lightning Breath, Bonfire, Defiant Atk 3, Spur Res 1
  • 4* Wrys (neutral): Slow, Rehabilitate, Live to Serve 2, Spur Def 1 seal

cleared Infernal. Lyn required +4 Spd to 4HKO Lucius (stupid Miracle) and Reposition. Olivia required WoM 3, because Lucius couldn’t be bothered to hit Lyn for ONE more point of damage. Tiki needed a Def or HP bump to survive the bow.

Spoiler

I might keep trying for lower requirements, but idk, especially with the Tempest going on.

Youtube does not like me. XD But my internet at my parents' house is much faster than at my own, so I could upload the video in like...3 minutes as opposed to an hour and a half. However, it also means I was interrupted several times by family members and fighting cats. lol So I just uploaded the video with no sound. This was a blast though.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Low effort thigh crushing (didn't even take off the Guidance Seal on Catria nor did I give Camilla the Speed Seal): https://imgur.com/a/yim8E

I messed up a few times but it wasn't that bad

@MrSmokestack @Vaximillian @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Rezzy @SatsumaFSoysoy @Arcanite 

Reposition destruction tactics. Always good to see :D: also hit and run Catria is kinda nasty

I did it with Memes of mercy dancers + Nino and Eirika. only 2 tries 

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Reposition destruction tactics. Always good to see :D: also hit and run Catria is kinda nasty

I did it with Memes of mercy dancers + Nino and Eirika. only 2 tries 

It took me two tries too lol

I tried using Tana at  first to build her up but she wasn't fully equipped D:

I managed to clear all three! Infernal took just a few tries too.

Infernal strat involved Frederick going up the left, breaking the wall there, and just tanking the shit out of stuff until he, Reinhardt, and Seth cleaned house. Azura danced when needed. My Frederick is 5 star 40+4 and packing Slaying Axe+, 46 def, Ignis, and QR though, so not a cheap build to get. Still, going up the left no matter who you use seems like the best idea. And I don't think Frederick needs THAT much def, he can survive with a little less. He only can't take a hit from the red mage, of course. And someone like Rein can kill him easy.

Here ya'll are beating it in a couple tries and I wasted two stamina potions lol.  Went through a bit of trial and error with horse teams and a mixed team with Hector, but ultimately succeeded with my classic flier team thanks to the new Iote's Shield seal. :)