My Ike and Mist drawing

Liz

i was all sad in microeconomics because i was kinda bored during the lecture, so i began to doodle on this paper and ended up with this drawing

forgive the sketchiness of the drawing, i was too lazy- i mean too busy, to edit it in any way

IkeandMist.jpg

enjoy!

i will, i will probably post it sometime in the weekend, since i'm taking exams right now and i'm supposed to be studying

(note the supposed)

i really wasn't going for neatness. it was just a doodle, and i liked it, so i posted it....

i'll try to color some of my better drawings, then i'll post them

Anything Goes is the musical.

And no, I don't sing. I'm in the pit orchestra- one of the trumpet players, main causes of chaos.

I'm going insane, performances tomorrow, friday and saturday. I have to rehearse all day tomorrow- by Friday, I'll only have half a face because my lips will have died.

So I don't really have that much time to draw.

Anything Goes is the musical.

And no, I don't sing. I'm in the pit orchestra- one of the trumpet players, main causes of chaos.

I'm going insane, performances tomorrow, friday and saturday. I have to rehearse all day tomorrow- by Friday, I'll only have half a face because my lips will have died.

So I don't really have that much time to draw.

SADNESS!!!!!!

but really, put on a video.

you play trumpet? i play saxophone

Pretty darn good for a notebook doodle. I've gotta post some of mine... when they come to exist... when the stinking school musical is done.

it wasn't in my notebook, it was on the back of my assignment sheet

needless to say, my teacher was not pleased....

and trust me, that class is so boring its easy to just tune off and do your own thing

Back of an assignment sheet. Whoops.

I remember once in 5th grade I drew a horse in the margins of my spelling test. Luckily I had an understanding teacher. The only thing she wrote on the paper besides the grade was "neigh".

At the end of the year I always have to go through all my papers before chucking them to see if there are any doodles worth saving. ^.^

I once drew a Wiimote on the side of an essay. The essay was about Johnny Depp playing a Wii in a garden. Johnny Depp, Wii, and garden were the 3 random things given to me to write about.