Who is more obsessed with food?

Icelerate

Who eats more?   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who eats more?

• Ike
    • Ilyana
    • Equal

Ilyana literally tries to seduce men (Zihark, Gatrie) to give her food and all of her supports always talk about how hungry she is; whereas Ike only has 1 support that talks about his food intake (with Oscar). Ilyana has my vote

Also Ilyana shows up as an easter egg in Tokyo Mirage Sessions as a waitress.

Edited by Lunarly

On 12/31/2017 at 8:03 AM, Parrhesia said:

It's Ilyana's sole character trait.

Well they tried to give her more in RD if you read all the 3-7/3-F dialogue she gets.

On 12/30/2017 at 9:52 PM, Shrimperor said:

The real question is, which obsession is stronger...

Illyana with food or Camilla with Corrin?

Well Ilyana begins nibbling on Mia's leg in their A Support, BR Camilla says she'll rock Corrin's dead body in her arms right? Both are pretty bad. One is a cannibal, the other is necrophilic.

On 12/30/2017 at 4:35 PM, Lunarly said:

Also Ilyana shows up as an easter egg in Tokyo Mirage Sessions as a waitress.

Waitress, where is the other half of my Red Wine Wasabi Cake?! 

They have to keep the kitchen under constant surveillance with her working there. Then again they could take advantage of her endless hunger to get her to build up a big tab. Which she could only pay back via working there. Thus they force her into indebted wage slavery and Cafe Seiren benefits.

On 12/30/2017 at 6:20 PM, eclipse said:

The answer, of course, is Mordecai. :P:

Reminded me that Mordecai says Ilyana is half squirrel, constantly stuff food in her mouth.

I'm sincerely curious just how much more Laguz eat vs. Beorc. I'd like to get rough population numbers for Laguz vis a vis Beorc, and while I know that they being hunter-gatherers severely limits their size, knowing how much they exactly eat would help too. Given Ike is said to be able to consume about as much as a Beast Laguz, I'd guess it'd be maybe double at most? Does anyone know what the recommended caloric intake for a male in a physically very demanding job is? 2000 daily is the diet you see listed on most US food packages, so I'd expect at least 3000, maybe 5000? So maybe a Laguz at war would be 7000? Two and a third pounds?

How is Ike in any way obsessed? He trains a fuckton. He's legitimately hungry and needs that food to sustain, basically.

On 3/1/2018 at 5:25 AM, Infinite Dreams said:

I think Ilyana is more obsessed with food, but Ike definitely eats more. 

If Ilyana ate as much as a male with Ike's height/weight (assuming Ike is taller), she would probably be fat.

Assuming.