Mug sprite request Pretty please

SakuraBlossom1

Pretty please can someone make this mug sprite for me with whip cream and a cherry on top. I have a picture of what I would like the mug sprite to look like and a picture of the battle sprite to give you an idea of the colors. It doesn't have to be greatly detailed or anything like that. Just a normal decent face mug sprite. The picture is only to give you an idea of what I'm picturing in my head. Thank you so much in advance and feel free to be creative :). Also that picture is not mine whatsoever I just googled what I wanted and picked this one as a reference.

standing.PNG.172d85e0de08ecb34db3fb267ca8e65d.PNG

hijab_warrior_princess__by_fillanni-d68v1cp.jpg.188184e4a064e002e80cc20b7fdcb6a3.jpg

Edited by SakuraBlossom1
wanted to let people know I don't want something complicated

8 hours ago, Paladin Thomas said:

It would be faster to learn how to do it yourself tbh :/

Tbh i have mutiple times and failed and i will try again when I have time. I'm in not a super big rush so it's no big deal to ask thanks for the advice though ^-^

Edited by SakuraBlossom1

7 hours ago, Paladin Thomas said:

Just practice is all I can say. Splicing is hella easy when you get into it.

The eyes are are always the big problem for me. The mouth I can sometimes get it right. Also I'm horrible at drawing >.<. I don't think I could ever make any sprite mug look pretty. If I had just the main protrait of the mug then I could just deal with the splicing myself. Really my big issue is the artwork to be completely honest. Do you have a video or some instruction guide to how to splice correctly? I know there is a guide picture where you just paste the splices like so but that just didn't work for me. I spent sooooo long time trying to do this splice thing. I spent maybe weeks on it and yet I couldn't get it right or make it professional looking. I could probably nail the splice thing but the art work it would look absolutely horrid I would be way to embarrassed to even play the hack myself. Is really to much to ask for just that one part of the sprite is the full face one?

Edited by SakuraBlossom1
needed to specify more on the subject