What is your opinion of Nowi in terms of personality and characterization?

Erureido

Do you like Nowi, personality and characterization-wise?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Nowi, personality and characterization-wise?

• Yes
    • No
    • In-between
    • I don't care for her at all

1 minute ago, Soleater said:

Panne: Yes, it's precious little your kind seem to understand. It was man-spawn like you that invaded our warren and slaughtered my people.

I always took this that this meant it was Ylissians that killed the last of the Taguel.

In the Summer Scramble DLC

Sully
I've never told anyone this, but...I love rabbits. Big fan.

Panne
That was...out of the blue. What is this about?

Sully
It's true. I used to have one for a pet when I was a kid. She kicked the bucket, though. Nothing crazy—just got old. It was like losing family, though. Real tough. After that, I made do with a stuffed rabbit. I'd take her to bed with me every night.

Panne
...I still don't understand why you're telling me this. Are you trying to convince me of something? Perhaps that under that bluff, mannish exterior, you're as girly as the next woman?

Sully
What? No, nothing of the sort! Where'd you get that fool idea?

Panne
Then what AM I supposed to make of your ridiculous story? Are you saying you want me to take the place of your pet rabbit?

Sully
NO! Dammit, why does there have to be a reason?! I was just feeling nostalgic, that's all. When I saw you, I thought of my bunny. It popped into my head all of a sudden, so I went and blurted out the story. Needless to say, I wish I hadn't...

Panne
I suppose you meant no harm... But remember, we taguel were hunted to near extinction by your kind. And one reason we were hunted was to be given to young man-spawn as pets. Loved for a while, then disposed of when we grew too large...

Sully
...Damn, I had no idea. No wonder she's ticked off. I hope there's some way I can make it up to her...

I'm guessing the Taguel had a slow death.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

In the Summer Scramble DLC

I'm guessing the Taguel had a slow death.

Wow okay that's messed up...Probably means that more than just the Ylissian's had a hand in the Taguel's demise, but considering the connotations of "Sully owning a bunny", that Ylisse had a big hand in it.

18 minutes ago, Soleater said:

Wow okay that's messed up...Probably means that more than just the Ylissian's had a hand in the Taguel's demise, but considering the connotations of "Sully owning a bunny", that Ylisse had a big hand in it.

I assume Sully meant a regular ordinary bunny rather then a shapeshifter.

2 minutes ago, Emperor Hardin said:

I assume Sully meant a regular ordinary bunny rather then a shapeshifter.

I mean yeah, but I'm just saying that maybe from a meta perspective, they were hinting at it.