Grand Hero Battles 2018: Who Do You Want?

Personally, I think that 2018 will have a lot more GHBs. Here are some of the villains that I want to see. Feel free to post builds and theorycrafts for your favorite villains here.

1. Medeus
2. Gharnef
3. Rudolf
4. Jedah
5. Fernand
6. Hardin
7. Travant
8. Ishtar
9. Julius
10. Raydrik
11. Idunn
12. Murdock
13. Brunnya
14. Nergal
15. Linus
16. Lyon
17. Caellach
18. Selena
19. Riev
20. Ashnard
21. Petrine
22. Dehginsea
23. Sephiran
24. Validar
25. Walhart
26. Aversa
27. Gangrel
28. Iago (Only Good Fates Villain TBH)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LYON. Just give me Lyon and I'll be happy. His Cipher card gets stronger per Demon unit on your field - maybe his Naglfar would have a stronger -owl effect (e.g. grants +2 to stats per ally within two spaces instead of just one). I wouldn't mind the team-oriented mindset working in the opposite direction, with him being a Mage version of his besties Eirika and Ephraim (i.e. a support/ buffer unit).

Lyon is the top of the list for me, followed by Lehran then Linus but only if they get an artist for him that is better then his poor brother.  Priam could also work as a GHB since his recruitment involves fighting him.

52 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

Personally, I think that 2018 will have a lot more GHBs.

At least one of us is optimistic.  The realization that it has now been two and a half months since Arvis's release with nothing new on the horizon has dampened my hopes.  

That being said, if I can get Julius, Ishtar, Lyon, Brunnya, and Murdock I'll be satisfied.

Off the top of my head:

Ashnard! (By the way, I remember Ashard being in an official trailer or something for Heroes. Was that a dream or something?)
Grima - Not sure how they'll do it, but I like the idea!
Lyon - Would be pretty interesting to have this guy in the barracks
Linus - Complete the Fangs!
Lehran - Maybe not because of spoilers? I mean... it's been over a decade.
Sonia (Not to be confused with Sonya)

I sure hope we get another GHB soon, regardless of who it is. Though presuming they'll release each GHB unit at least 11 times for merging purposes, any ideas on how they'll organize that? Maybe even run more than one GHB at once?

From an usage standpoint, I'm hoping for Aversa, due to the potential to be the first flying healer, or the first non-seasonal magic flier. And with the recent boosts to staves and healing skills, the former actually has some potential. 

I'm somewhat convinced that New Years Corrin is the next Grand Hero Battle. The only other alternative I see for his distribution is an end of the month TT that's new Year's themed, but by that point why even celebrate new years.

As for which GHB I want, it's still Walhart. We are in desperate need of more Axe Cavs. And Marcus and Kieran seem like they're not coming. Walhart can be the first with a personal weapon. Other than him, I'll look forward to any collection of villains in any order. Playing as villains is a big chunk of my appeal for Heroes.

I’d like Linus, Flora, Brunnya, and Murdock for personal reasons. For utility I’d say Aversa, Gangrel, and Walhart (more axe cavs please!).

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

I'm somewhat convinced that New Years Corrin is the next Grand Hero Battle. The only other alternative I see for his distribution is an end of the month TT that's new Year's themed, but by that point why even celebrate new years.

The info floating around suggests (not confirms) that New Years Corrin is to be the next TT reward as the next Tempest Trials' theme is "Stepping into the New Year".

To be on topic, I'd like to see Ishtar, Flora, and FE8 Selena. I also wouldn't mind seeing Aversa if she were to be a mage flier.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I'd love Sephiran and Julius more than anyone else.

Arion, if he counts, would be nice.

I'd love to see a GHB for Rifis where you have to kill all the units except him to sort of emulate how you recruit him in Thracia. That'd be pretty cool.

I would be the most pumped if Ashnard made a GHB appearance. 

All of the remaining SS generals(Selena, Riev, Glenn, Duessel, Caellach), Linus (to round out the Fangs), Wahlhart, Oliver, Petrine, and Sephiran would be cool too. 

Archanea: Lang, Gharnef, Emperor!Hardin
Valentia: Rudolf, Jedah
Jugdral: Travant, Reptor, Lombard, Manfroy
Elibe: Batta, Nergal, Murdock, Linus
Magvel: Caellach
Tellius: 3-13 Archer, Ashnard, Jarod, Sephiran, Dheginsea
Awakening: Gangrel, Walhart
Fates: Garon, Fuga and also:

Spoiler

Anankos-possessed Takumi would be kinda neat to see

Each time this topic crops up, I always say I'd really like to see the morphs from FE7, especially Limstella. So, I'll keep saying it until they're in the game! I'd like to see Linus to finish out the Black Fang. Lyon would be good too. And how about Wolf? A GHB seems like a good way to bring him into the game.

Awakening: Walhart, Yen-Fay, Grima (Dragonstone Robin), Aversa (If she's not going to be a normal unit), Priam

Fates: Ahhh Garon?

Genealogy: Ishtar (though I want her as a normal unit), Bloom, Manfroy, Travant

Thracia: Raydrik, Veld, Arion (With the freaking Gungnir!)

Echoes: Ehh, King Rudolf -- kind of

Blazing Sword: Linus, Sonya, Nergal

Binding Blade: Idunn

2 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The info floating around suggests (not confirms) that New Years Corrin is to be the next TT reward as the next Tempest Trials' theme is "Stepping into the New Year".

Just thinking of a TT two weeks from now is making me forget my new years resolutions. For a game that celebrates the winter season so much, FEH sure is bad at it.