Hey to anyone reading this.

MuricanPope

How's it hangin everyone. Name's MuricanPope, (or Pope either or), and I'm here to basically give the low down about me. I'm not the greatest when it comes to editing things like sprites and maps(lol this is my bane). I've played a majority of the FE games from Gaiden/SoV,all of Geno but 1/2 of Thracia 776, 6-8, 11-15/Warriors and have now started doing some stupid randomizers. My favorite person who kinda got me into doing all this was a YouTuber by the name of GhastStation which has been nothing but an inspiration and helped me through all the GBA FE stuff and I can't thank him enough. Also Mangs but he's all comedy. But otherwise I hope to meet up with some cool peeps and maybe even do some collab stuff if you're interested. It's been weird doin this "Get to know me" but I hope to see/meet some dank peeps out here. Peace out and have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night.

Edited by MuricanPope

Welcome to the Forest, MuricanPope!

7 hours ago, MuricanPope said:

It's been weird doin this "Get to know me" but I hope to see/meet some dank peeps out here.

It's always awkward to introduce yourself.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!