BR PMU 'cuz Why Not

Ertrick36

Yes, that is a Valkyria Chronicles reference in the tags.

So I'm bored and want to play through FE BR, partially because my sister is also playing through it.  But I sort of wanna spice it up by making people force me to use certain units in... interesting ways.

So my excessively long list of rules are:

• For the avatar's... everything, it's first-come, first serve; gender, class, boon, bane, bed buddy, and appearance.  For appearance, I'd like for you to refer to this Avatar Creator's options for ease of use, and also because it's a damn fine tool and deserves more love, imo.  I'll change into their respective base class ASAP, so for this regard, just give me their promoted class like you would anyone else.  Name is the only thing I will choose, and trust me when I say it'll probably be something stupid or awful.
  • Of course, I'll be doing Lunatic Classic difficulty with skirmishes only used to boost supports.  No buying weapons or rods beyond E-rank, no forging, no MyCastle business, no skill inheritance, no Einherjar, no other Corrins, and no captured units.  All other weapons and equipment are On-Site-Procurement.  This is a stealth mission.
  • Royals are permitted, but not their uber weaponry; that shit gets thrown into the convoy as soon as they rear their ugly heads.  To make things more pointlessly tedious, I'll only use Corrin to activate Dragon Veins.  In a way, it'll be just like playing through Shadow Dragon.  I'd encourage everyone to try to refrain from giving me all the royals, as I've already been down that road.
  • No totally ganked units, and no units who are too good; Nonmoyoji!Kagero and Oni Chieftan!Silas are off the table.  Other that, I encourage creativity; I will use all units you choose to the best of my ability.  I'll permit any type of Oboro though simply because I like her, but I won't use her excessively if she's given a really good class.
Spoiler

This is the part where I beg for someone to put Oboro in.

Come on...

H4D5O1r.png

How can you resist this face?

• Also, because I don't want to have a small party early game, I'll only permit up to three units post Chapter 10.  Post Chapter 10 units include the likes of Reina, Kaden, Ryoma, Scarlet, Izana, Shura, Jakob/Felicia (the one who doesn't join the initial party), and Yukimura, but doesn't include Takumi or Kagero; if you pick Yukimura, then only one other post Chapter 10 unit can join because Yukimura's a lazy bastard who sleeps in, and he takes way too long to join.  That rule also applies for Izana and Shura, and no, you can't pick two of them.
  • On the previous two grounds, if you give me a unit I deem unusable, I will inform you (though I won't humiliate/shame you because that's scummy).  You can pick an alternative unit in this instance, but I won't use the initial unit you gave me.  There's a reasonable amount of flexibility here.
  • Also, marriage to Yukimura, Shura, or Izana is off limits, because fuck waiting that long.  Reina is okay though because she's a respectable lady that wears pants.  And Scarlet actually wears protection, so she cool too.  Kaden is fine, and Ryoma... well, whatever.  Marrying my allies' kids is weird, even if they're all of age, but Corrin in Conquest does worse things so fuck it; any kid is available.
  • Only 11 Gen One units besides the Avatar.  Pairings outside of that are permitted, but I will not use unpicked characters as anything other than supports in their join chapters.  Can also pick their classes, obviously; I will reclass ASAP.  Partner/Friendship sealing is obviously allowed.  If I have unshipped units, I may take liberties because I am scum.
  • Gen Two units might happen.  We'll see, but I won't let anyone pick these.  The Gen One units are hard locks, so anyone else used can only join a chapter if it's available.
  • Grinding only for supports, and obviously that only applies to any supporting units that are outside of the initial cast of this PMU.
  • I'll permit... two DLC classes.  One male unit, and one female unit.  Can use genderless classes if you want, and I'll probably play a DLC map if need be.  But DLC will not be used outside of acquiring these two classes.  Assume reclass ASAP, though that may vary if I have to actually beat a DLC map.
  • Okay, Anna can join too, but I'll treat her like the other latecomers simply because I don't want to be facing a bunch of 'zerkers early on.  She will be recruited post Chapter 12 if she makes the cut; otherwise, I won't even bother.  Mozu's paralogue will be played ASAP, regardless of whether or not I'm using her.  She really doesn't get enough love, imo.
  • No duplicates of any class.  If a unit takes on a class, that is the only unit that takes that class.  For the sake of clarity and simplicity, only promoted classes are considered in this equation; if I get a Master of Arms and a Swordmaster, I will deem that A-OK even if they come from the same base class.
  • Anything else I did not detail here is covered in section D-01101001-01100011-01101011 of the Enclosed Instruction Book.  Basically, that means anything else is open-ended.

I'll try to tell folks how I used the units they picked, as well as any extracurriculars that I may or may not shoe-horn into this.

Units to be used thus far:

Spoiler
  1. Basara!Boro
  2. General!Avatar (S rank Reina)
  3. Mechanist!Reina (S rank Avatar)
  4. Sniper!Subaki (S rank Setsuna)
  5. Dread Fighter!Shura
  6. Great Lord!Hana
  7. Oni Chieftan!Kagero (A+ rank Rinkah/S rank Hayato?)
  8. Onmoyoji!Saizo (S rank Sakura)
  9. Maid!Mozu
  10. Priestess!Sakura (S rank Saizo)
  11. Swordmaster!Kazoo
  12. Blacksmith!Hinata

All slots are now used up.

Edited by Ertrick36

Sniper Subaki. I often change him to this in my playthroughs, and he does pretty well.

Edit: Oh, I just realized I didn't specify how he'll get to the class. My mistake. He can S-support Setsuna.

Edited by Rex Glacies

Alright, it looks like so far I got...

- Heaven Render 'Boro: Of course I'm gonna eat this one up.  It gives a bit of a boost to her Res, so that's all fine and dandy.  Plus, I get to have her keep her fine base class garments for a bit, so I won't complain.

- Genderless Armored Corn: And of course someone gives me a super swole Corn with -Luck.  What saves this for me is the reduced mobility and the fact that I'm gonna have to slug 'em around to every Dragon Vein I intend to use.  Corn will be hitching rides with more mobile units.

- Master of Puppets Reina: I always did think she'd make a great subject for a Metallica song.  And did I hear a pairing out of that?  Well, given that she's already in her pajamas for this, she's already well on her way to being bed buddies with Corn, who will have to be a male for this.  Also, now there are only two units available for post Chapter 10.

- Hoshidan Sniper Subaki: Looks like he's gonna kill some Nohrian terrorists and have an overly dramatic scroll written about his exploits.  No but really, it'd be nice if this could actually make a difference in Subaki's awful ATK rating.  Also, he's now destined to be with Setsuna or Smolzu.  I wonder how that'll go for him...  Until then (which won't be too terribly long, tbh), he's gonna continue being his ganked self as a sky knight.

- Dread Father Shura: While he's certainly no Sithis, he's not a bad unit... but boy oh boy, he's a very latecomer, which means no more post Chapter 10 units.  He has really good RES so him being a DF is kind of redundant, but his ATK rating will suck so frickin' much because without grinding or Arms Scrolls, all the weapons he'll use will be E rank; I'm definitely just gonna feed him an Arms Scroll or two because otherwise he'll just be a pain in the ass to use.

- Princess Hana: I was almost hoping someone would try to throw a Hana at me.  Looks like I'll be doing Before Awakening pretty much right after Chapter 7.  But hey, it'll probably be worth it maybe.  I've never ran Hana as a Great Lord.  Let's see if she'll live up to the legend her predecessor laid before her.

- Swole Kagero: Brass clubs look more like paint brushes than either katanas or shuriken, so it's a step in the right direction for her prospective career.  If no one says otherwise, I'll probably pair her with Hayato as well.

- ANGERY Mage Saizo: Real talk, Saizo does not make a bad mage at all.  I could make something of him.  He could also use the meditation that would be required of him as a monk.  And him getting with Sakurai means Asugi gets the canon hair color, which is a pretty neat little detail.

- Little Servant Smolzu: Aaaaaannnnd, looks like Subaki's getting with Setsuna, since Mozu will need Jakob for this one.  Unfortunately with my avatar likely being male, that means that Mozu will need to wait until post Werewolf battle to take on her true form.  On the up side, that means she won't be stuck exclusively as a healer, as she'll likely be promoted by that point.

Three more units available.  No more post Chapter 10 units.  Sorry, Scarlet; this is not your time to shine.  Gender possibly decided for Corn, but no appearance options.  If I get all unit slots filled, I will probably just decide appearance for myself.  Lord help me, 'cuz I haven't made very many male Corrins that I didn't want to punch in their stupid faces.

Edited by Ertrick36

Since partner and gender were chosen already, I'll say that Corrin can just use the default appearance because I don't wanna overthink trivial details.

Anyway, I choose (High) Priestess Sakura because Wynaut.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

2 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Since partner and gender were chosen already, I'll say that Corrin can just use the default appearance because I don't wanna overthink trivial details.

Anyway, I choose (High) Priestess Sakura because Wynaut.

I'll accept the unit, but not the appearance.  If you have a problem with that, please contact the HR department of Serenes Forest.  Actually, that'd be the moderators, wouldn't it?  On second thought, please don't do that.

Appearance doesn't matter too much, but I'd like for people to at least have a chance to be creative in this regard.  If no one wants to do that, then I'll choose the appearance instead.  I guess you can think of it as an optional thing... an optional thing where I won't accept the default option.  I hope you don't have too big an issue with that.

Sakura is fine because even though that's a pretty default setup for her, nothing else in this PMU is and I don't know her to be game-breaking.  Plus, I've always thought of her and Hinoka as the unfortunate underdogs of the Hoshidan royal family.  Sakura especially.  I can't wait for Nohr to see how t-tough she is.

Two more slots.  Who will be the lucky men and/or women taking up the rear guard?  Figure of speech; the order I receive these units does not actually determine their formation.

33 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

I'll accept the unit, but not the appearance.  If you have a problem with that, please contact the HR department of Serenes Forest.  Actually, that'd be the moderators, wouldn't it?  On second thought, please don't do that.

Appearance doesn't matter too much, but I'd like for people to at least have a chance to be creative in this regard.  If no one wants to do that, then I'll choose the appearance instead.  I guess you can think of it as an optional thing... an optional thing where I won't accept the default option.  I hope you don't have too big an issue with that.

Sakura is fine because even though that's a pretty default setup for her, nothing else in this PMU is and I don't know her to be game-breaking.  Plus, I've always thought of her and Hinoka as the unfortunate underdogs of the Hoshidan royal family.  Sakura especially.  I can't wait for Nohr to see how t-tough she is.

Two more slots.  Who will be the lucky men and/or women taking up the rear guard?  Figure of speech; the order I receive these units does not actually determine their formation.

Fine by me. I never was too good with creative stuff anyway.

1 hour ago, Ertrick36 said:

Sakura is fine because even though that's a pretty default setup for her, nothing else in this PMU is and I don't know her to be game-breaking.  Plus, I've always thought of her and Hinoka as the unfortunate underdogs of the Hoshidan royal...

Swolekura is pretty sick with the bolt naginata, it's pretty much lobster tier.

Shrine is just "I'm high deploying br 23-26 great festal plz". Unfortunately her special shrine outfit looks like hot garbage compared to the default so she's automaticly the worst stave user.

10 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

- Dread Father Shura: While he's certainly no Sithis, he's not a bad unit... but boy oh boy, he's a very latecomer, which means no more post Chapter 10 units.  He has really good RES so him being a DF is kind of redundant, but his ATK rating will suck so frickin' much because without grinding or Arms Scrolls, all the weapons he'll use will be E rank; I'm definitely just gonna feed him an Arms Scroll or two because otherwise he'll just be a pain in the ass to use.

Hail Sithis. (Just kidding. Haven't done the quests so that Cicero guy is stuck with a broken wheel.) If this was a Conquest/Revealtion run, we would be able to do Daedric Prince (Sorceror) Azura. (Did I get the reference correctly?)

Can I choose other things? (Tall) Female Corrin, S-Support Shigure. Swordmaster Kazoo Kaze.

21 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Can I choose other things? (Tall) Female Corrin, S-Support Shigure. Swordmaster Kazoo Kaze.

You're outta luck there, I'm afraid - at least Corrin-wise.

I'll choose vangaurd Hinata (If you can't use Ikes class for some reason, as in you don't have it, then you can do Blacksmith). He can marry whoever. 

10 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Hail Sithis. (Just kidding. Haven't done the quests so that Cicero guy is stuck with a broken wheel.) If this was a Conquest/Revealtion run, we would be able to do Daedric Prince (Sorceror) Azura. (Did I get the reference correctly?)

It's funny, because even though I played the Elder Scrolls long before FE Fates, I still get it the other way around with the Azura's, associating the Daedric Prince with the songstress instead of the songstress with the Prince.  I actually did make a reference to TES in the form of a Robin named "Clavicus".  Maybe I'll do so again with this Corrin...

In any case, yeah, no luck on that Corrin; Josh already decided that Corn will get with Pajama!Reina.  But I'll take that master of swords, especially since it means I know have to A rank supports between him and Corn.

8 hours ago, deskita said:

If it's alright I'll ask for Corrin to be Male Build 2 Face 6 Hair 12, Hair colour 12 and Facial feature 12.

So he'll look like this:

Spoiler

Z6ZGY97.png

I can get jiggy with this Corn.  For some reason, I like closed-eyes Corrin better than the majority of the open-eyed versions.

2 hours ago, Tuvy said:

I'll choose vangaurd Hinata (If you can't use Ikes class for some reason, as in you don't have it, then you can do Blacksmith). He can marry whoever. 

I probably should've put that I had access to all DLC, since I'm a sucker and bought the Season Pass.

Regardless, it'll have to be Blacksmith Hinata since there's already two DLC classes used (Dread Fighter!Shura and Great Lord!Hana).  Though it is very tempting to make Hinata a Vanguard; even moreso Oboro!Shiro.  Oh boy, this is shaping up to be quite the swole team.

And since that is the last of the slots used, I will now list off the units in the order I get them.  And I'll also try to provide some updates on how they're used.

1. General!Avatar (Beginning; Heart Seal reclass)
  2. Swordmaster!Kaze (Chapter 4 and beyond; Heart Seal reclass)
  3. Priestess!Sakura (Chapter 5 and beyond; regular promotion)
  4. Great Lord!Hana (Chapter 7; Exalt's Brand via Before Awakening)
  5. Sniper!Subaki (Chapter 7; Partner Seal via marriage with Setsuna)
  6. Onmoyoji!Saizo (Post Chapter 7; Partner Seal via marriage with Sakura)
  7. Maid!Mozu (Paralogue 1, Post Chapter 7; Partner Seal via marriage with Jakob)
  8. Basara!Boro (Chapter 9; regular promotion)
  9. Blacksmith!Hinata (Chapter 9; Heart Seal reclass)
  10. Oni Chieftan!Kagero (Post Chapter 10; Friendship Seal via bond with Rinkah)
  11. Bed Time (Mechanist)!Reina (Chapter 11; Heart Seal reclass)
  12. Dread Fighter!Shura (Chapter 22; Dread Scroll through path bonuses)

As I've said before, 2nd Gen could happen, but I get to decide who.  I'll stick to my rule on classes and ensure they don't share their's with anyone.  But again, the Gen 1 units that were picked take precedence over anyone else.  Basically, I'll probably be rolling with at least one kid until Shura joins, and it will probably wind up being one of the pseudo Awakening kids.

One rule I will set for them is that they have to be the kid of one of the twelve characters I am already using.  Since there's a few undecided ladies, that actually leaves things pretty open-ended.  Only kids guaranteed to exist are Caeldori, Asugi, Dwyer, and Kana.  I think that also means I get to listen to the song "Conquest" at least twice, which will leave me feeling strangely nostalgic.

Thank you to all who offered suggestions.  Always nice to know this community's still willing to participate in PMU's and discussions for this game.

First double-posted update:

• Prologue: Seeing Flora all the way over there made me feel so much pity for her, I almost choked.  Anyway, I go by the script and follow the wishes of pajama commander and the pineapple that 'Boro lives in (under the sea) so that I can soak up as much EXP as possible.  FYI, you can skip this part by moving your unit away from the enemy or just having him/her wait.  Though you don't get pats on the back from your dream buddies (I don't think) or any experience.
  • Chapter 1: Always found it funny that you can actually fail this.  I wonder how the world of Fateslandia would end up if Corrin remained stuck in that tower because he/she forgot to use the healing tile.  Don't know if the defense boon can make this a four turner, but I just went with the script regardless.  Xander confirmed the best drill sergeant to bring about his own demise.
  • Chapter 2: Took down Rinkah first, then accidentally let Kaze suicide on Felicia, of all people.  Great showcase of your abilities, Kaze.
  • Chapter 3: I wrecked that defensive archer squad that Hans normally suicides into (which he did this time as well) almost immediately with my unit, who I decided to name "Dagon" after the Daedric Prince of Destruction and Ambition Mehrunes Dagon from The Elder Scrolls.  That name is turning out to be very fitting.  And he tanked just about everything else except one pega pony, who tried but failed to kill level 2 Felicia.  Boss was a slightly tedious fly.
  • Chapter 4: Kaze putting in good work killing some Faceless and making Dagon slightly more mobile.  He winds up critting the boss.  Here is where I unironically state that it was a good show for him.  Bastard used up all the Vulnerary, though.  Lobster King stole some kills because he's going through a phase.  I hate allies that I can't control.
  • Chapter 5: Kaze once again putting in work, basically taking the entire eastern flank and destroying all the mages and wyrmslayer mercs to the south.  Didn't have enough strength to chip the boss, but he could take a single hit and survive, which is astounding.  Lobster King did a surprising amount of damage to said boss, bringing him down to 8 HP.  Sakura was a healbot, and Dagon rampaged.  Azura helped.
  • Chapter 6: Kaze is seriously shaping up to be the man with the best work ethic on my team; I oughta give him a gold star sticker and give him a portrait to put on my wall.  Leo thought it'd be a good idea to try to attack Kaze while his dual guard was activated, and he wound up eating two weeaboo stars for breakfast.  Takumi was forced to be used to kill Camilla, but he is a pseudo unit since he can't gain EXP (these first few chapters don't count anyway), and Xander also tried to attack Kaze but failed.  Dagon did what he does best and destroyed Xander because fuck giving that kill to the kill-stealing lobster.
  • I'm already a third of the way through saving Kaze from plot BS with him having a C-rank support with Dagon.  Never had a Daikon Garden or Lapis Mine; I usually just wind up with a Pearl Mine and a Fishing Hole on the Hoshidan side of things, even though I give my avatars different birthdays.  Current levels and stats for the team below.
Spoiler

Dagon | My Unit (Knight Lv. 9)

• HP: 27
  • Mag: 2
  • Skill: 11
  • Spd: 10
  • Lck: 7
  • Def: 15
  • Res: 2

Kaze (Ninja Lv. 9 | Can't Class Change Yet)

• HP: 22
  • Str: 11
  • Mag: 0
  • Skill: 14
  • Spd: 18
  • Lck: 5
  • Def: 6
  • Res: 12

Sakura (Shrine Maiden Lv. 2)

• HP: 17
  • Str: 4
  • Mag: 7
  • Skill: 6
  • Spd: 8
  • Luck: 10
  • Def: 5
  • Res: 7

7 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Chapter 3: I wrecked that defensive archer squad that Hans normally suicides into (which he did this time as well) almost immediately with my unit, who I decided to name "Dagon" after the Daedric Prince of Destruction and Ambition Mehrunes Dagon from The Elder Scrolls.  That name is turning out to be very fitting.  And he tanked just about everything else except one pega pony, who tried but failed to kill level 2 Felicia.  Boss was a slightly tedious fly.

Next time you should name Corn "Sheogorath" or "Sheo" and give him all the food-based and ridiculous weapons. CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!

On 1/7/2018 at 12:01 AM, Purple Mage said:

Next time you should name Corn "Sheogorath" or "Sheo" and give him all the food-based and ridiculous weapons. CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!

I did actually consider Sheogorath or something along those lines.  But I thought that something involving destruction or dominating opponents would be more suiting to his high defense, so it was either between Molag Bol or Mehrunes Dagon.  Maybe when I do make Sheo, he'll not only use food weapons, but he'll also take on a really bizarre class and marry someone really out there.  If only forks were weapons; I could forge him the Fork of Horripilation!  Guess I'd have to settle for the Chopsticks of Horripilation.  Or a tome called the "Wabajack".

Anyway, another update.  I've not made too much progress, as I kind of play through these games slowly and have other things to do as well, but here are my summaries.

• Chapter 7: Kaze once again being a team player and taking on the majority of the enemies.  From this point on, I will not deploy anyone outside of the units you all selected for me plus possibly 2nd Gen units if and when they show up and if there's room for them.  At this point, Subaki and Hana are obviously their original classes, but they chip in regardless to clean up the table scraps.
  • Paralogue 1: I was gonna do the Xenologue (Before Awakening) before this one so that Hana could reclass, but... well, I decided against it.  Instead, I had Subaki sweep Dagon away to fetch Mozu and proceed to grind, essentially.  My usual routine with this map is that I rush for Mozu, then I have her land finishing blows on each faceless individually, the others chipping (and hopefully not outright killing) them down to low enough HP for Mozu, and then finally having her chip the boss.  Much of the same goes on here, and Mozu reaches a solid level 6.
  • Before Awakening: FUCK this level.  NPC allies are absolute trash.  They kept getting themselves killed.  This pretty much just came down to dumb luck with me rushing to kill the shitty lunge ninjas.  I hate this level and never want to do it again, especially not so early in the game.  Frederick please, Lissa is delicate, and Chrom... you really make me wish you actually died in Awakening.  Do you know how many Saizos had to die for you?  And yes, this is not an Iron Man run.
  • Chapter 8: Nothing all that significant.  Everyone played a part except Hinoka and her retainers.  Setsuna rode Subaki's pegasus so that she could stick Cupid's Arrow in him.  Fuga died (I'll pretend he dies just because) like a bitch.
  • Chapter 9: Also kind of an annoying chapter only because I wanted those damn treasures and I didn't have as many units to take this chapter on with.  Kaze, being the MVP he is, baits and kills the entire southern detachment just outside of the trap room in a single turn, not even taking damage because of Dagon's blessing.  'Boro and 'Nata show up and are recruited, and everyone splits into two teams taking on the western and eastern flanks.  'Boro and Saizo tank tons of damage, but Dagon used his Daedric blood to tap into the earth's power and mend their wounds.  Enemy basically was routed, treasure was obtained, Kaze pebbled Zola with Freddy Fazbear's pebble, and 'Boro gutted the poor mage with Hinoka's weird ass weapon.
  • Kaze is now saved from plot BS, Saizo is two steps closer to being force fed sweets by Sakura (never actually saw this support the whole way through), Rinkah awaits the sweet embrace of the Disaster Artist, buildings have been made, and Azura keeps trying to invade Dagon's closet in the hopes that she could do something about her lopsided leggings, which she accidentally tore during one of her swimming lessons with Sakura.  Current levels below.
Spoiler

Dagon | My Unit (Knight Lv. 11)

• HP: 29
  • Str: 14
  • Skill: 12
  • Spd: 12
  • Lck: 8
  • Def: 16
  • Res: 3

Kaze (Ninja Lv. 13 | Can't Class Change Yet, but Is Currently MVP)

• HP: 30 (ate a Seraph Robe)
  • Str: 12
  • Skill: 16
  • Spd: 21
  • Lck: 5
  • Def: 8
  • Res: 14

Sakura (Shrine Maiden Lv. 8)

• HP: 21
  • Str: 7
  • Mag: 13
  • Skill: 9
  • Luck: 14
  • Def: 9
  • Res: 8

Subaki (Archer Lv. 11)

• HP: 27
  • Str: 12
  • Skill: 20
  • Spd: 10
  • Luck: 8
  • Def: 14

Hana (Great Lord Lv. 12)

• HP: 23
  • Str: 18
  • Mag: 1
  • Skill: 18
  • Spd: 17
  • Luck: 12
  • Def: 12 (wow, are you for real?)
  • Res: 12

Saizo (Ninja Lv. 11 | Needs Class Change and a Sweet Tooth)

• HP: 24
  • Str: 13
  • Mag: 5 (need to do better than that, man)
  • Skill: 17
  • Def: 9

Mozu (Villager Lv. 9 | Won't Class Change for a Long Time)

• HP: 21
  • Str: 10
  • Mag: 0 (really glad she won't be a troubadour)
  • Skill: 7
  • Spd: 11
  • Luck: 9
  • Def: 12 (tank maid?)
  • Res: 2 (shit res, tho)

The Best Damn Fashionista You've Ever Seen (Spear Fighter Lv. 11)

• HP: 26
  • Str: 13
  • Skill: 12
  • Luck: 12
  • Def: 13

Hinata (Samurai Lv. 10 | Needs Class Change and to Actually Level Up)

• HP: 26
  • Str: 11
  • Skill: 9
  • Spd: 14
  • Def: 12
  • Res: 4

Really debating whether or not I want to bring 'Boro-haired Shiro into this and make him a Vanguard.  I love bootleg Ike and all, but I don't necessarily want to jeopardize the spirit of this run.  But "Queen Oboro" really rolls off the tongue well I think, and it would surely mean a more fashionable kingdom...

Will take on bootleg Cordelia's map... probably right after Reina's Rocky Boat Ride, so that I can have a full team (and a flier) just in time for Garons of Increasing Discomfort.  Also so that Dagon can be puppeted by Reina sooner rather than later.

Edited by Ertrick36