Thought Sharingan wasn't real? Think again: How I Awakened My Sharingan

Before you start reading, I would like to say that this story is 100% TRUE. I understand that there will be lots of people who don't believe it, but I promise you that the following few paragraphs are completely factual.

I'm betting that most of you think that the Sharingan is something which only exists in fiction, but that isn't the case. Four years ago, I got in to a fight with another kid and during the fight I discovered that I could read his movements and move accordingly as soon as I found myself ready to fight. I ended up with hardly a scratch on my body, although my fists did take a bit of a bruising since I am not a fighter. Considering the fact that it was my only real combat experience, I found it a huge surprise that I managed to fight with ease. Anyways, I put it in the back of my mind and there it stayed until two years ago when I started watching the Naruto anime. I found myself in love with the genius of Uchiha Sasuke, and eventually when he learned how to use Chidori from Kakashi, I thought it would be cool if I tried it myself. I felt some sparks on my hand and it hurt like hell so I decided to stop trying it.

Two days ago, I found myself in another fight and this time it was really dangerous since the other guy came at me with a knife. I managed to stay fairly unharmed, just a few minor scratches, until I found myself in the same mode as I was in four years ago. After my change in demeanor, I managed to beat this guy up pretty easily and I was walking back to my car when I sensed something. I spun around and immediately realized that I was right. He was reaching deep in to his leg pocket for something, when I closed my eyes and suddenly found myself with an ACTUAL Chidori around my hand, which was now in the area where his chest previously was. Obviously this freaked the living shit out of me, so naturally I panicked and somehow I breathed fire from my mouth and his body started burning. I ran back to my car and got home, and when I got home my sister asked me what was up with my eyes. I looked into the mirror and saw that they had turned red and had the Sharingan pattern in them. I figured out this morning that both of those techniques were ones used in the Naruto anime, and I tried a couple more of them but they wouldn't work at all. I can control my Sharingans a little bit now but it's still hard to activate them without some strong emotions.

Anyways, this is what I know about my Sharingan for sure:
1) They allow me to see actions in a different way (as in see what will happen next sort of) and react to them accordingly, kinda hard to put it into words...
2) They allow me to do things that I couldn't do otherwise, probably only if I have seen them before even without activation of my Sharingan...
3) They don't seem to have much effect on eyesight when unactivated but they give me good vision both with or without glasses when they are activated, kinda weird... I had my glasses on and saw perfectly then when I took them off I could still see perfectly...
4) They don't seem to provide any protection other than helping me recognize action and improve reflexes/instincts, I don't get any enhanced physical attributes or so it seems...
5) They are very difficult to activate and activation is involuntary at first but with some practice it is possible to train your body to activate them afaik...
6) They don't allow me to read minds or transplant myself in to someone else's thoughts, but this could just be because I haven't really had a chance to practice with them yet...

I KNOW YOU MAY FEEL A BIT DOUBTFUL THIS IS REALLY A TRUE STORY, BUT THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME TO MAKE THIS THREAD OTHERWISE. If you believe me, I offer you my sincerest thanks, and if you don't, I completely understand. I just really had to get this off my chest and share it somewhere where people don't know who I am and won't cause massive medical experiments. If you have any other questions about my Sharingan feel free to post here or PM me.

I mean, the fact you posted this in FftF makes it pretty unbelievable.

But if you're actually serious, then um, I don't believe Naruto powers like the ones you mention could ever become real. Either you're really talented at fighting for some unknown reason and you have a very, very active imagination (which sort of explains the whole Chidori thing you saw), or you have a form of Synesthesia (of which I'm not sure because I haven't researched much about it, but it kind of explains the whole Chidori and Sharingan thing you experienced...?)

EDIT: I realized this was a copypaste meme. I fucking feel like an idiot now.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

• 2 years later...

So... killed your best friend yet? Summoned black flames? Trapped people in an illusion for eternity? Summoned a giant ghostly samurai? Controlled gigantic beasts of mass-destruction?
Had plans to steal your other best friend's cells to make yourself even more powerful to the point where the author has to come up with a really dumb way to kill you off?

All of these are an important part of being a (Mangekyo) Sharingan-wielder, after all!

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Daiya said:

can't kill his best friend if he doesn't have any

Oof! That is a burn!

13 hours ago, Daiya said:

can't kill his best friend if he doesn't have any

Ehh best friend, lover, family member, whatever it doesn’t matter so long as the person is close to the guy. The Mangekyo works in weird ways. Though if he’s the only one who has it, he’ll probably go blind within a week.

18 hours ago, Ottservia said:

Ehh best friend, lover, family member, whatever it doesn’t matter so long as the person is close to the guy. The Mangekyo works in weird ways. Though if he’s the only one who has it, he’ll probably go blind within a week.

Oh boy. At that point not even pets are safe, I'd imagine.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2018 at 7:10 PM, peener weener said:

This is not a copypaste or a meme. Don't dare say that again to my face if you don't want me to awaken my Mangekyo Sharingan.

You know you gotta see a person close to you die or kill the person close to get the Mangekyo Sharingan.

On 1/6/2018 at 7:10 PM, peener weener said:

This is not a copypaste or a meme. Don't dare say that again to my face if you don't want me to awaken my Mangekyo Sharingan.

On 7/16/2020 at 3:41 AM, DragonFlames said:

So... killed your best friend yet? Summoned black flames? Trapped people in an illusion for eternity? Summoned a giant ghostly samurai? Controlled gigantic beasts of mass-destruction?
Had plans to steal your other best friend's cells to make yourself even more powerful to the point where the author has to come up with a really dumb way to kill you off?

All of these are an important part of being a (Mangekyo) Sharingan-wielder, after all!

or instead of black flames it might be  kamui or a big genjutsu that burns people