Hullo! o/

hyo_hyo

Yo! Thought I should say hello before diving in.

I picked up FE Fates around 8 months ago, so was very excited to find this community! I also want to play the other FE games at some point (have already played Awakening), so thought this would be a good place to start.

I've collected a fair number of skills, and so am eager to share (especially before I finally start Birthright!), so feel free to add me  (´ ▽ ` )ノ

Edited by hyo_hyo

Thank you!! Yeah, it's pretty cool to see that there's actually a real community here, even beyond the games :)

By the way, is there an unspoken rule around emoticons for these types of forums? I feel like, in my cursory explorations, I haven't seen people use them too much >_> Just an interesting thing that I observed...

Welcome to the Forest, Paddlins!

25 minutes ago, paddlins said:

By the way, is there an unspoken rule around emoticons for these types of forums?

Fear not because there is none. You're free to use them as you see fit.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

4 hours ago, paddlins said:

Thank you!! Yeah, it's pretty cool to see that there's actually a real community here, even beyond the games :)

By the way, is there an unspoken rule around emoticons for these types of forums? I feel like, in my cursory explorations, I haven't seen people use them too much >_> Just an interesting thing that I observed...

Feel free.

Excessive swearing outside of certain forums IS against the rules, but myself, and many others, break that rule all the time. So I doubt even if it was(It isn't) against the rules, that anybody would really bust your chops over using emoticons.