New banner and updates: World of Dawn [DATAMINE]

Armagon

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this minutes ago thinking it was fake, because surely I would've seen it here.

Spoiler

I don't agree with the idea of having Zelgius wear the BK armor. Really should've had him in red. I know its a 10 year old game, but it kind of hurts the surprise if we were to ever get a rerelease, or even a remake.

image.png

Looks like Oliver is the GHB. There's also a RD Tempest which might make Zelgius the reward. Which means.....Micaiah and Sothe are the only summonable Heroes. Huh. Interesting.

RD yay!

But...

Spoiler

Oliver?!??????

This game loves its memes. It is already giving us the meme IS intentionally invented in RD! For the love of beauty... How will this game sustain itself later? They played the Oliver card too soon.

Getting BK Zelgius (they couldn't have given us a red armored Begnion General one first?) is a second round of BK far too soon as well.

Micaiah and Sothe are expected and therefore nothing to complain about. But really, we should have gotten more DB members to go with them!

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Looks like Oliver is the GHB. There's also a RD Tempest which might make Zelgius the reward. Which means.....Micaiah and Sothe are the only summonable Heroes. Huh. Interesting.

They're already degenerating to two new characters banners? Not even Duma declined that fast! Say it ain't so! 

By this time next year, we'll be getting one new character every 3 months.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Just now, Armagon said:

image.png

You forgot your spoilers, though I'd like to think anyone who clicks a topic titled DATAMINE would expect spoilers.

I am ecstatic at the idea of a GHB and a TT unit though. Means I can snipe blue and consider grey.

Also, Parthia and Cymbeline can be refined it seems. Parthia weakens the first magic hit and Cymbeline boosts Atk for multiple allies.

EDIT

Oh, the refinement effects are right below. So Cymbeline buffs if fliers are near.

Edited by VincentASM

Not sure what they're gonna do with Zelgius. I'm leaning towards the same skill and stat spread as the Black Knight, just with IVs but who knows? Even Warp Powder is just an alternate Wings of Mercy.

Edited by Phillius the Crestfallen

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They're already degenerating to two new characters banners? Not even Duma declined that fast! Say it ain't so! 

I'm not positive on that yet but it seems very likely. 

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This game loves its memes. It is already giving us the meme IS intentionally invented in RD! For the love of beauty... How will this game sustain itself later? They played the Oliver card too soon.

*ahem*

DTOMAEZW0AEVSPx.jpg

God bless Twitter.

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Also, Parthia and Cymbeline can be refined it seems. Parthia weakens the first magic hit and Cymbeline boosts Atk for multiple allies.

Good, i can finally use Sanaki again.

Honestly, to me, the most surprising thing about this banner is

Spoiler

that it's a three-character banner weighted towards males rather than females. Never thought I'd see the day. What's next, non-3DS seasonals?

So Sanaki + Flier teams + Guidance then?

I mean to the developer's eyes (besides lore), I guess Sanaki tanks any Excalibur Merrics (if those still exist).

Lots of good green fliers like Skyzura, Minerva and Cherche so they can compensate for Sanaki's weakness to blues.

2 minutes ago, C. Turtle said:

that it's a three-character banner weighted towards males rather than females.

You're actually right on that. I thought Zelgius would be the TT reward but nah, the TT is for the New Years Banner. We get NY!Corrin.

Micaiah is finally here, yay!

Also, I was kidding when I said I wanted Oliver, IS. Why must you do this? It was also cheap having Zelgius use his BK armor. FEH throws spoilers around like they're nothing, which is a reprimandable policy.

I just really miss having the entire Dawn Brigade there. I need Nolan and Edward as well, and that was the perfect opportunity. Are they truly going to introduce a RD banner with just two units? Something seems odd.

Well they sure showed me. I repeatedly guessed the RD banner to be Micaiah, Sothe, and Illyana (because blue tome user that can pity break Micaiah), and the fourth, free unit would be some male member of the Greil Mercs like Boyd or Rhys. I was pretty confident we'd get Oliver at some point, but I didn't anticipate Zelgius, that's huge. It's also a huge spoiler, but we know FE Heroes doesn't give a crap about that sort of thing.

Oliver's artwork makes 2010 Serenes Forest proud.

1 minute ago, C. Turtle said:

Honestly, to me, the most surprising thing about this banner is

Hide contents

that it's a three-character banner weighted towards males rather than females. Never thought I'd see the day. What's next, non-3DS seasonals?

My thoughts as well. Among New Heroes and Seasonal banners, only one has ever had more males than females, and it's Celica's Army. But I don't count it as it's clearly one half of six new characters that, together, would be 50/50 ratio. Maybe we're seeing a reformed Fire Emblem Heroes.

Wait,  this means that the banner, of what revealed is true, than:

Spoiler

It'll be a two person banner with only Miciah and Sothe, which is the worst. Unless the pull an Arden and only release these two in the data mine and then there is a third or even a fourth that we don't know about.

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

Wait...I'm assuming that this:

"MSIDH転移の粉: If unit's HP ≥ 80%, unit can move\nadjacent to any ally within 2 spaces."

is the Warp Powder description? No "This skill cannot be inherited."?

Yes, you are right.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

It'll be a two person banner with only Miciah and Sothe, which is the worst.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I thought Zelgius would be the TT reward but nah, the TT is for the New Years Banner. We get NY!Corrin.

Just now, Poimagic said:

@Armagon Oh, thanks for clearing that up. But, what are the bonus units of the seasonal tt?

I'd imagine the New Years units. Though given that one of them is likely the TT reward, that means one of the 40% units will be regular.