New banner and updates: World of Dawn [DATAMINE]

Armagon

7 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

@Interdimensional Observer Eldigan and Rienhardt would like to disagree

5 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

So are Eldigan and Reinhardt.

Forgot about them. Makes a difference, but because I've actually played RD and not 4&5, Zelgius feels more villainy. And that he gets a lategame true identity reveal and survives into the finale of the Tower while the other two die sooner makes him feel more super villainy than Simba and Tordo Reborn.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Eldigan isn't a villain.

You fight him in Gen 1, unless you have his half-sister talk to him. If he isn't a villain, then I think we drop the notion Camus is one too. Plus BR Xander and a whole bunch of others.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say, I was not cheering for most of these characters, but the work on them is incredible. I want to pull everything now. And now I have a reason to use Jorge and Sanaki got a most interesting tome.

Spoiler

Even tough Zelgius is a Powercreep Sword armor and I have 4 of those.

Micky got a lot of hate when RD came, but most have forgiven her

Not a huge fan of this banner. I'm fairly certain I'm going to be sniping for Micaiah alone for SI fodder.

Really think putting Zelgius in the black armor without a helmet as a separate character despite having the Black Knight as a freebie was stupid. Wouldn't have thought it as bad had the Black Knight not been a TT reward, which I honestly thought was also stupid and unbefitting of his position in the first place. Could have easily made the third unit of the banner someone else from the either the Dawn Brigade or Daein in general - like Pelleas, Jill or Zihark for example. Or they could have made one of those characters into the TT reward, saving the BK or Zelgius for the banner.

Glad good ol' Jeorge is getting a weapon refinement. I have, like, four duplicates waiting to be upgraded and merged.

Also interested in seeing their further attempts at nerfing Horse Emblem. It amuses me greatly.

4 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Zelgius is on the banner.

Sothe having a prf weapon really makes me worry that they're not going to drop any of them down to 4*.  I need my LaD fodder!

Wow video already?

Yeah Micaiah has some really good skills. Distant Def, Guard- they're all pretty anti-meta with her Thani bomb.

Also wow, Fierce Stance on Zelgius. That's neat and another Panic Ploy user. Red units sure do have some nice skills.

35 minutes ago, Talandar said:

Oh, hey, Light tomes. How does it feel, Lucius? You were essentialy betrayed of your Light mage status and now they trample over you with it like an elephant. Poor, poor Lucius. At least you retained your status as premier trap.

Also, I shall curse you, FE community. You meme too hard and this is what we get. What meme is there left, anyway? After poison mutton, I'm too slow, loot and supreme beauty what kind of monstrosity will IS dig up next to satisify our thirst for memes?

Makes me cry every time

They could still put Osian or even Marty in the Thracia 776 banner, but that would be really stretching it.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You fight him in Gen 1, unless you have his half-sister talk to him. If he isn't a villain, then I think we drop the notion Camus is one too. Plus BR Xander and a whole bunch of others.

"Enemy" and "villain" don't mean the same thing.

3 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

Really think putting Zelgius in the black armor without a helmet as a separate character despite having the Black Knight as a freebie was stupid. Wouldn't have thought it as bad had the Black Knight not been a TT reward, which I honestly thought was also stupid and unbefitting of his position in the first place. Could have easily made the third unit of the banner someone else from the either the Dawn Brigade or Daein in general - like Pelleas, Jill or Zihark for example. Or they could have made one of those characters into the TT reward, saving the BK or Zelgius for the banner.

Masked Marth says hi.

So Micaiah Ketchum and friends are coming in a few hours...I ran out of orbs just because but I'll use the paralogue ones to try for her. Sothe is interesting but not to the point I'll pull for him and Zelgius...I have BK so no thank you.

Just now, Alexmender said:

So Micaiah Ketchum and friends are coming in a few hours...I ran out of orbs just because but I'll use the paralogue ones to try for her. Sothe is interesting but not to the point I'll pull for him and Zelgius...I have BK so no thank you.

28 hours.

I honestly wasn't expected a banner this soon.  It hasn't even been two weeks with the new year's banner has it?

And we still haven't heard when we're supposed to get NY Corrin.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

"Enemy" and "villain" don't mean the same thing.

Fine my word choice was wrong, but I still think I have a point.

Just now, Water Mage said:

Micaiah has the bird on her shoulder! It’s beautiful! 

That bird has a name you know- it's Yune. She came to Micaiah one day out of the blue, as did the name.

Spoiler

And by some miracle could one day be a Red Tome user.

Still, nice touch since it did always look great in Micaiah's official artwork.

2 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

Could have easily made the third unit of the banner someone else from the either the Dawn Brigade or Daein in general - like Pelleas, Jill or Zihark for example

You just reminded me of my despair over not having Pelleas in the game :sob:. On a different note I've reconsidered, I might end up summoning for Micky to use and the other two for skill fodder. No way is Sothe replacing my NY!Takumi with all his glory. Well at least there's a new permanent offensive dagger unit.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I honestly wasn't expected a banner this soon.  It hasn't even been two weeks with the new year's banner has it?

And we still haven't heard when we're supposed to get NY Corrin.

The datamine says that there is a Tempest Trials Mini coming up with Corrin in it.