Why is Pikachu from Detective Pikachu voiced by Owain's English voice actor from Fire Emblem Awakening?

ViceTOLUCT

Considering the guy who voiced Yukimura in Fates also voiced a Metal Gear Solid character, some Fallout NPCs, and I think a Skyrim character, among various others...

I have to wonder where my goddamn FE x MGS x Fallout x TES crossover is.

If you're sufficiently drunk, have the classic Pokemon anime theme playing nonstop in the background, and look at Owain's head from precise the right angle, you can envision him being a Pikachu. If his hand twitches, it comes to your mind as him using Thundershock.

4 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Considering the guy who voiced Yukimura in Fates also voiced a Metal Gear Solid character, some Fallout NPCs, and I think a Skyrim character, among various others...

I have to wonder where my goddamn FE x MGS x Fallout x TES crossover is.

Stuff like this. Lucina's voice actor is also a vampire in Skyrim and a truck-ton of dubbed anime characters. Chrom/Ryoma/Shigure is also in Overwatch and Fallout 4. The guy that voices Ricken/Marth/Eliwood/Merric in English is also the teen version of Ben 10.

And yet, there is no FE x TES x Fallout x Overwatch x Ben 10 crossover.

In other words, voice actors can do many different voices and find work in a lot of areas.

Because they couldn't convince Ryan Reynolds to do the game voice as well? I kind of hope he takes Kaiji Tang's performance as inspiration for the live-action movie, I could see that happening.

I mean, I would have asked Danny DeVito too, but we don't deserve nice things these days.