My first PMU

7 hours ago, Johnnie said:

Rescue them so Miriel can use that Elwind tome.

I haven't been using miriel so her tome rank was still at E but I got her to D by the end of the chapter. I think I might get the renown second seal and use it on fred since he just hit level five.

Got a bit of extra exp from killing risen that kept appearing on the map so my units might be a little over leveled. 

I'm about to start chapter 8 now. Who should get the second seal?

Here are the levels of the units

Virion lv 14 

Chrom lv 15

Vaike lv 15

Cordelia lv 18

Robin lv 16

Lissa lv 15

Lon'qu lv 16

If no one tells me to use it on someone else I'll probably use it on virion.

Edit: Or Cordelia because she's so close to 20.

Edited by Rukathesoldier
Cordelia

Seal whoever is highest level.

I'm not having quite as much luck with my run. It's quickly turning into a low-man run considering how many units I've lost. Though I did manage to seal Lissa before Chapter 6/Paralogue 2. I'll recap it here if you want.

1 hour ago, Johnnie said:

Seal whoever is highest level.

I'm not having quite as much luck with my run. It's quickly turning into a low-man run considering how many units I've lost. Though I did manage to seal Lissa before Chapter 6/Paralogue 2. I'll recap it here if you want.

Everyone who hasn't sealed yet is 20. I used one on Cordelia and the other on Lon'qu because I needed someone to open the chests in chapter 14. I've got two more seals though so I should use those now. Robin, Chrom, Tharja, and Vaike are the only ones not yet sealed. Chrom probably needs it the most but if I reclass him he can't use a rapier anymore so I'd have to sell the ones I have. Tharja would suffer the most from reclassing. Vaike would be almost unchanged and Robin wouldn't be any worse but not any better either, just different. He can probably wait though because veteran will allow him to catch up quickly. 

Stay boosters are an entirely case by case basis. 

They're best used on someone with mediocre stats as opposed to outright bad ones. Giving someone with very low Res an extra 2 or 4 points isn't going to increase their survivability in the late game.