Who's your best unit in any Fire Embem Game?

indigoasis

Whether they were blessed by RNG, or you simply love their character, who is your best unit in any FE game? Anything goes, so if your best unit is in Heroes, Warriors, or whatever, go ahead and post here. Share a picture, too, if you want.

My best unit (well... favorite, really) in any FE game is probably Lukas. I maxed out his defense in Echoes, and he takes no physical damage at all. I gave him the speed ring so he won't be doubled (and potentially double enemies himself), and so he heals every turn. I should also mention that I overclassed him... like all of my units.

<--- I just wish he was available for my profile banner.

Edited by indigospace

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my overall favorite is Cordelia and she is always used no matter the game. But my best unit, well in terms of stats that'd actually be Nah. She has a BST of 408 on one of my save files (with a dragonstone+ of course but still high). Beyond Awakening though Amelai from Sacred Stones was the best unit that run as general (she soloes a perfect copy of herself in the arena) and then In Shadow Dragon Caeda was a monster of war. In Echoes Delthea became my favorite unit due to her high attack and then the starsphere on top of that made her insanely powerful, though Mathilda is arguably just as powerful and more balanced with little use of the starsphere.

My Frederick in Awakening became a monster after I put him through the Dreadfighter class. That class literally gives him the stats he lacks in speed and res without hurting his other stats too much. I did only play normal mode, but he was so far above everybody else, both the enemies and allies, that it was crazy. lol

My Ike in Fates also got pretty damn powerful too, though I could also say the same for several other units I used, namely Ryoma, Corrin, Takumi, Hinoka, Hana, and Subaki.

Camilla is a demon in Fates. GOAT unit. Honorable mentions to Seth and Sigurd for dominating their games.

My favorite character is L'Arachel, though.

I'm tempted to go with Brave Hero Ike in Fire Emblem Heroes. Obviously had a lot of people in the kaga games, sacred stones, path of radiance who grew into one man armies, but Brave Hero Ike was really fun because he was the only green unit I ever got cabable of beating certain Red enemies, and his presence basically allowed me to only have to plan out  4/5 maps in each squad assault and beat most chain challenges for free. 

Besides the obvious (Ike, Laguz royals, Haar)... Nephenee in Radiant Dawn was a real trooper since she was so tanky but, could still dish out a ton of damage, being able to double almost all enemies. Gartrie was another amazing unit since he doubled a decent amount of enemies (failed to double swordmasters and some mages for obvious reasons) and I also gave him boots so he was a fantastic mobile knight.

I also had an uber Sain that got around 18 str as a Level 15 Cavalier (though I used the Energy Ring on him), which was around the chapter where you fight Uhai and recruit Fiora, so he was pretty much kind of broken. My Sain also maxed out Str at level 4 as a Paladin so that was a plus as well. He didn't hard carry per say but, he did a lot of the work during maps.

Mage Kliff in SoV pretty had the potential to solo maps just because he was incredibly powerful (especially once he gets Sagittae)

i minmaxed the shit (i.e. with limit breaker) my Morgan in awakening by marrying my Lon'qu!Brady and going ham with inheritance (RIP fates galeforce nerf)... but granted i literally did this with every other child unit in the game and running that busted af Sage + General combination.

also my girlfriend saved over that file

sad times   

Canas in FE7 mowed through the opposition without a scratch.

In Hard Mode Chapter 7 of FE12, Draug as a Paladin held off against a ton of Knights and Cavs, a handful of mages, and a Fire Dragon to boot. With only Wrys lying around as backup. Doga will choke this point indeed.

Edited by Purple Mage

In Fire Emblem Blazing Sword it was Lyn i mean she dodge attacks and CRIT everything i mean every time she was in low health and enemy was about deliver the final blow at 90 percent chance she dodge the attack such relief also hector was a running TANK for my units i had so much good memories playing this game.

Edited by Nightcrow83

Well for each game I've played

FE4: Sigurd and Ares

FE5: One of the staffers, maybe Safy or Tina. Othin and Asvel are second

FE6: Miledy

FE7: Marcus and Pent

FE8: Seth

FE9: Oscar and Titania

FE10: Haar

FE11: Caeda

FE12: Palla or Kris

FE13: Robin

Conquest: Camilla

Birthright: Ryoma

Rev: Camilla

Echoes: Alm

Heroes: Brave Lyn

Have an Alm and Celica who've capped every stat except RES. But that's kind of cheating since I used the Star Jacinth. Still, they're total bosses. Did Thabes with just the two of them. Also got a maxed stat Astrid thanks to para-blossom (funnily enough, she capped all stats by level fourteen silver knight, so I was in the odd situation of her still gaining exp from kills but not wanting to use her because level ups made no difference).

Edited by Jotari

Difficult to say for certain but I would probably go with Lex from Genealogy of the Holy War. Man! That guy is a beast especially once he gets both the Brave Axe and the Pursuit Ring plus I gave him rings that would increase his skill, speed, strength and def. And when he promoted to Great Knight, oh boy! Get out of Lex's way. For Generation 2 one of my favourites is probably Ulster.

I'm just surprised than nobody mentioned Hector yet. Blazing Sword, he's the best lord, and his stats always turned out good for my playthroughs. Should I say there Tier Hector and Tier everybody else. Jokes aside, his only weakness is his movement speed, which can be corrected with a pair of Boots.

4 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

I'm just surprised than nobody mentioned Hector yet. Blazing Sword, he's the best lord, and his stats always turned out good for my playthroughs. Should I say there Tier Hector and Tier everybody else. Jokes aside, his only weakness is his movement speed, which can be corrected with a pair of Boots.

His movement speed isn't even that big a problem until he promotes. He has the same movement as everyone else at tier 1 (which I think should be the default way Knights work in the series. Same as everyone else, just don't get any extra on promoting).

• 2 weeks later...

Morgan in Awakening with any half-decent parentage--reclassed to dark mage--is the most broken little P.O.S. in the history of the franchise.   

Partially due to the way gen 2 stat modifiers work in awakening.
And partially due to how the game broke nosferatu.

...Like literally the only reason you would ever need to use any other unit once he gets going is that you still need Chrom and Lucina leveled enough to lay the falchion smackdown on Grima in the final chapter.

Morgan with pair-up and a rallybot comfortably solos the rest of the game. 

And I mean comfortably solos the rest of the game. You don't even have to strategize or think about it. 

March him out into the enemy formations, make sure he has enough nosferatu tomes to last through the chapter, and just repeatedly click "end turn." Everything dies.

Edited by Shoblongoo

Shadow Dragon: Marth because I invest a lot in him, plus Xane as he always transforms into Marth. Caeda and Hardin are godly as well.

Echoes: DF!Gray, good god.

Blazing Blade: Eliwood, because I invest a lot, plus Sain.

Sacred Stones: Artur, blimey he pulled hks weight.

Awakening: Robin and any of his kids are a joy to use.

Birthright: Kaze, Takumi and Corrin.

Conquest: Kaze and Corrin.

Revelation: Kaze and Corrin.