Opinions on Finn

indigoasis

Finn is pretty cool, though I prefer Raigh from FE6.

3 hours ago, AlmondJuice said:

I have no clue.

Do you have any idea what you're doing?

Edited by Baldrick

RE: Previous point about Nanna/Diarmuid

Why does nobody assume Lachesis wasn't just fooling around with both Beowulf and Finn at the same time and trying to keep it on the down low? When Beowulf says he knows "her true feelings" that to me always just meant he knew what was going on. And considering Fergus exists he probably didn't care that much anyway either.

1 hour ago, Irysa said:

RE: Previous point about Nanna/Diarmuid

Why does nobody assume Lachesis wasn't just fooling around with both Beowulf and Finn at the same time and trying to keep it on the down low? When Beowulf says he knows "her true feelings" that to me always just meant he knew what was going on. And considering Fergus exists he probably didn't care that much anyway either.

Given her cases, she really doesn't strike me as the type that would fool around with two lovers. Rather, she had Diarmuid first, but then Beowulf died, and Lachesis ended up with Finn. 

1 hour ago, Irysa said:

Why does nobody assume Lachesis wasn't just fooling around with both Beowulf and Finn at the same time and trying to keep it on the down low?

because Eldigan was her first priority.

I don't think she's the kind of person who would fool around with two lovers, especially considering how she is like. We can just assume for now that Beowulf previously had a relationship with someone, resulting in Fergus being born, and after Lachesis gave birth to Delmud, Beowulf died in alvis's special "BBQ". Eventually as time passed, Lachesis ended up in love with Finn, and thus, Nanna was born. However, again this is all assumption.

3 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Eventually as time passed, Lachesis ended up in love with Finn, and thus, Nanna was born. However, again this is all assumption.

Timeline's a bit too wonky to work that way. I believe Nanna and Leif are both 15 in Thracia 776, and obviously Leif was already born when Travant pre-gamed too hard and showed up to Arvis' ragin' BBQ early.

20 hours ago, Baldrick said:

Do you have any idea what you're doing?

Nope! :)

I saw that this was pinned (for whatever reason) even though I hadn't touched this topic since I last posted it, so....

If I may ask, how does pinning work?