Conquest Lunatic PMU: Making it harder

Ozarhok

I don't really like posting updates, but considering this will probably be the most challenging playthrough so far so I thought I'd at least provide something. And Corrin is named Turner.

Chapter 1-6

Got Turner to level 10 for Dragon Fang by feeding him almost every kill like I always do. His promising 12 strength got shot down all the way to 7 on class changing, at least I'm getting a Shining Bow later.

Chapter 7

The first three turns were troublesome, Felicia couldn't one round anything and Turner had no enemy phase. Huddled everyone to the bottom of the map and had Effie paired up with Silas to block everyone except the bottom units. Taking out the boss wasn't too scary, he couldn't one-shot anyone on Enemy Phase.

Paralouge 1

This was annoying to do without a healer, had to get everyone vulnearies which killed my already little funds. Paired up Mozu with Effie to speed up the support grinding and got Felicia D rank Tomes for the Horse Spirit.

Chapter 8

I had to get Arthur S-rank with Elise and make him a Trobadour, I don't think I could do this map without a healer. Would've liked too been able to freeze the first Lancer from getting the first village but that required D-Staves. Was able to take out that village regardless surprisingly easily, the enemies didn't go after Felicia for some reason. I was able to visit three villages once Felicia got Warp, luckily you can still use it when frozen.

Chapter 9

Had Felicia warp to Azura to take out some of the problematic Spear Fighters, then warped both of them back once they were taken care of. Rushed the bottom-middle part so I could be in an ideal position when the reinforcements came. It took a long time getting Haitaka down to the point where I could capture him.

Invasion 1

All of the buildings gave me enough of a boost to take out everyone easily and no one was at any risk. That's about it really...

Chapter 10

I was actually able to do this first try. Haitaka and Elise had good enough defence to hold the middle until Camilla arrived. Silas & Niles were able to take out all the archers on the right. Also got all of the houses easily.

Paralouge 22

Most went to the center to stop Nina and capture the Knight, Camilla & Selena went to the left to get the Shining Bow. Doing this Chapter early is much easier, the Outlaws aren't promoted so you can catch up to them easier.

Stats:

Class          Level HP   Str  Mag  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res
Turner   Outlaw         13.31 24   8    7    13   16   9    8    10
Felicia  Witch          33.99 23   2    21   15   17   19   6    15+2
Elise    Knight         12.51 26   11   12   5    14   18   13+2 10+2
Silas    Mercenary      13.03 24   14   0    18   15   11   13   7
Effie    Archer         13.86 23   16   0    12+2 11   14   11+2 6
Haitaka  Spear Fighter  13.54 33   16   0    19   15   7    13   6
Camilla  Dark Falcon    21.14 29   16+2 12   14   23   16   13   18
Selena   Great Lord     11.65 25   16   5    13   19   13   13   9
Gerald   Knight         12.00 30   15   0    11   7    6    16   5
Nina     Diviner        10.00 20   8    9    11   13   12   5    13

Having five lance users isn't doing my funds any favors at this point. I've been doing a lot of Spotpass battles in hopes that one of my people give me something I can use.