Cuphead In: Don't Deal With the Mafia (Game Over)

Aizen

Kahl and Captain: It's just something that struck me as odd. Werner's vote against Sally seemed pretty dumb to begin with, but it took me a while to realize that Sally had also voted for him. That in addition to their next post altogether just feels weird. I'm not saying voting against someone who voted you is always an OMGUS, but just the way that it was done felt like it to me.

As for calling them out for disappearing when it's only been an hour ... in my defense I'm really congested right now and don't want to be here and I'm having a hard enough time keeping track of who is who with all these strange names. Either way, unless they come back and explain they had to leave without any notification, it always feels weird when someone is like "cool, now we can get started" and then vanishes without saying they need to leave.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Baroness Von Bon Bon said:

I don't really see anything wrong with it as an RVS vote specifically.  Werner however seems to imply it wasn't completely RVS.

I don't get that from their post.  I also can't quite understand what you would mean by case on them.  Considering they were also the first person to make something that wasn't just a "Vote: So and so." I don't think the second part of your post applies here either because they took an initiative to step forward and do something first.  What do you think about Captain Brineybeard?

##Vote: Djimmi the Great

Bolded part states, not that I don't understand, but that I got something different from the post in question.  The second sentence was more or less supposed to be sarcastic to a sense because there was no actual case on Werner at the time outside of Captain's one vote. Disagreement can in it'self be issues with a slot, disagreement can also be a reason to pressure someone for different reasoning or a reaction of sort, Why was me having a disagreeing thought with Djimmi initially something classified as a scum post?  I still say Werner was in a sense, pro-active, not reactive.  There is a difference in their post during RVS and everyone else's post during RVS which I get as a step forward towards doing something not RVS based.  I don't see how that is reactive.

Also I may have worded my previous post WRT captain and Djimmi's vote's being related.  I don't quite know the word I'm thinking of but what I was trying to ask was what Djimmi, who was voting Werner, thought of Captain, who was also voting Werner.  Both of them voting the same target, yet for different reasons could give each other thoughts on both, werner and each other, which gives more discussion.

@Captain Brineybeard I asked Beppi, because it seems their vote on Werner was very similar to Djinni's.  It seemed like they were sheeping Djinni's vote and overall I felt it was weak.  I felt if they were sheeping Djinni they might have a stronger read on Djinni so I wanted to gauge their response.

Overall though I like the case on Werner but will avoid voting him at the moment because there is enough there.  However:

##Vote: Beppi the Clown.

What are your thoughts on the rest of the game? Do you have any at the moment? I like your one vote but you can also say it's very sheepy and you didn't state thoughts on anything else or on anyone else.

30 minutes ago, Captain Brineybeard said:

I'm not really a fan of Beppi's vote either, because it feels like an attempt to jump onto a wagon with a new reason? I don't really see how Werner's vote was OMGUSy or reactionary considering his reason for voting Sally was about her line regarding me and Rumor. Just because she voted him doesn't automatically make it an OMGUS to vote her.

Agreed about Beppi's vote. Werner's leaving is a really weak argument, and there's really no way to prove it right or wrong since if Werner does give a reason for leaving it can be called fake.

31 minutes ago, Dr. Kahl said:

If you thought Djiimi was reaching, then say Djiimi was reaching.  I'm not a psychic, and it's very annoying for you to act like it was obvious when your word choice was "I don't get that", "I also can't quite understand", "I don't think the second part of your post applies here".  This implies disagreement, it does not imply any issues with the slot.  What in particular reads as reaching over him being mistaken FYPOV?

Werner was reactive, not proactive.  Their case was bad and the only way it'd start the game is if someone called them out on it.  Your reasoning for questioning Djimmi on Captain is fine but why would his/Captain's votes be related?  Captain voted Werner for his voteswap, and Djiimi voted Werner for his reaction to Captain's vote.  They are...obviously not related.

I'm stating what your vote reads like to me, nothing more nothing less.

Dr. Kahl's elaborating on his BvBB vote is helpful for understanding his position, and the frustration in his post feels genuine though I'm not sure whether it makes more sense from town or scum.

5 minutes ago, Beppi The Clown said:

Kahl and Captain: It's just something that struck me as odd. Werner's vote against Sally seemed pretty dumb to begin with, but it took me a while to realize that Sally had also voted for him. That in addition to their next post altogether just feels weird. I'm not saying voting against someone who voted you is always an OMGUS, but just the way that it was done felt like it to me.

As for calling them out for disappearing when it's only been an hour ... in my defense I'm really congested right now and don't want to be here and I'm having a hard enough time keeping track of who is who with all these strange names. Either way, unless they come back and explain they had to leave without any notification, it always feels weird when someone is like "cool, now we can get started" and then vanishes without saying they need to leave.

Oh, I didn't notice that Sally voted for Werner.  Never mind, I get your reasoning now (for the OMGUS and Werner disappearing, even though I don't agree w/it).

7 minutes ago, Baroness Von Bon Bon said:

Bolded part states, not that I don't understand, but that I got something different from the post in question.  The second sentence was more or less supposed to be sarcastic to a sense because there was no actual case on Werner at the time outside of Captain's one vote. Disagreement can in it'self be issues with a slot, disagreement can also be a reason to pressure someone for different reasoning or a reaction of sort, Why was me having a disagreeing thought with Djimmi initially something classified as a scum post?  I still say Werner was in a sense, pro-active, not reactive.  There is a difference in their post during RVS and everyone else's post during RVS which I get as a step forward towards doing something not RVS based.  I don't see how that is reactive.

Also I may have worded my previous post WRT captain and Djimmi's vote's being related.  I don't quite know the word I'm thinking of but what I was trying to ask was what Djimmi, who was voting Werner, thought of Captain, who was also voting Werner.  Both of them voting the same target, yet for different reasons could give each other thoughts on both, werner and each other, which gives more discussion.

Mreh, willing to take this as me fucking up over your case having scum intent.  You having a disagreement read as scummy because you voted him over it (read my replies to Captain).  Agree to disagree on Werner, because it's not going to change my reads on you or him either way.

Are you looking for associative reads?  The Captain/Djimmi relation is confusing me.

##Unvote

##Vote: Werner Werman

11 minutes ago, Baroness Von Bon Bon said:

What are your thoughts on the rest of the game? Do you have any at the moment? I like your one vote but you can also say it's very sheepy and you didn't state thoughts on anything else or on anyone else.

Tried to read through the thread. No one else or nothing else really sticks out past the headache and stuffy nose. I'm having a hard time really comprehending anything right now, so if you want me to read through the thread again you'll have to wait until I'm feel less like shit. Until then, I'll just point out what actually strikes me as off.

@kahl- well sure but like... how much direct scum intent are you expecting people to show this early on? werner's vote sucked so I voted for it but there's clearly both town and scum motivation possible in his vote. I'm not getting as much of a scumvibe from you anymore though so

the follow-up makes me feel worse about Beppi. What exactly about the way Werner's vote was done comes off as OMGUSy? hope you feel better soon but being sick isn't really an answer for pushing Werner as vanishing after being gone for an hour or two. I will act like Kahl here though and ask for what the scum intent in being excited to start things off and then leaving is. If being purposely inactive is a scum strat on his part, then why would he have even posted in the first place?

##Unvote, ##Vote: Baroness von Bon Bon

I don't really like baroness's reason for voting beppi though. just kind of feels like making a vote for the sake of making a vote. like ok a lot of people are voting werner already (actually only 2 at the time of your post I think) but why does beppi not having a lot of suspicions outweigh you liking his vote? does everyone else have votes you also like + more content?

I almost voted Beppi but I kind of feel like trying to play through sickness could be sign of TOWNIE MOTIVATION

after I decided not to RP as a pirate I was going to try to pretend I was Iris but my posts aren't upbeat enough to mimic her tone so I'll just leave it at ;)

2 minutes ago, Dr. Kahl said:

What do you think about Beppi's reply to me?

I don't mind it. I didn't have much of an issue with that part of their case against Werner in the first place, since it makes sense.

I feel like Beppi's explanation makes sense and explains why their Werner vote felt weird, so I'm feeling better about it now. I stand by my dislike of their logic about Werner leaving, but I feel like that wasn't as big of a part of their post as I initially thought it was.

3 minutes ago, Captain Brineybeard said:

@kahl- well sure but like... how much direct scum intent are you expecting people to show this early on? werner's vote sucked so I voted for it but there's clearly both town and scum motivation possible in his vote. I'm not getting as much of a scumvibe from you anymore though so

I don't know but it's frustrating getting voted for non reasons and I'm also biased because I know my alignment.  Werner's vote can come from both alignments but it's more likely to come from scum IMO.  

Not quoting but your Beppi/Baroness cases are good (moreso Beppi because it reads as Beppi's case contradicting itself).

3 minutes ago, Captain Brineybeard said:

the follow-up makes me feel worse about Beppi. What exactly about the way Werner's vote was done comes off as OMGUSy? hope you feel better soon but being sick isn't really an answer for pushing Werner as vanishing after being gone for an hour or two. I will act like Kahl here though and ask for what the scum intent in being excited to start things off and then leaving is. If being purposely inactive is a scum strat on his part, then why would he have even posted in the first place?

Being sick isn't my answer for pushing Werner as vanishing. Being sick is why I'm not reading through the thread again at this point to see if anything else sticks out to me.

Werner's vote comes off as an OMGUS because saying that Sally was obscuring their post with RP is already stretching it. I'd have likely considered it as an attempt to break out of RVS, Elie-style. But with Sally having voted Werner, it just felt like an overreaction to an RVS post. It just doesn't feel like a joking RVS overreaction to me, it feels like it's trying to start something.

The "scum intent" in being excited to start and then leaving is that they can say that they contributed by breaking out of RVS, and their comment just feels a bit like someone trying too hard to give "I meant to break RVS all along" vibes. I also understand that sometimes people have to leave in a hurry, and admittedly I didn't look at time stamps when I made the initial post. But I did look at timestamps now, and the next post after their "now we can do something productive" post was only about twenty minutes. If I don't assume that Werner disappeared for RL reasons, being eager to start and not being around when discussion starts shortly afterwards just doesn't look great.

2 minutes ago, Captain Brineybeard said:

##Unvote, ##Vote: Baroness von Bon Bon

I don't really like baroness's reason for voting beppi though. just kind of feels like making a vote for the sake of making a vote. like ok a lot of people are voting werner already (actually only 2 at the time of your post I think) but why does beppi not having a lot of suspicions outweigh you liking his vote? does everyone else have votes you also like + more content?

I almost voted Beppi but I kind of feel like trying to play through sickness could be sign of TOWNIE MOTIVATION

I thought there was like 4 people voting Werner?  And I didn't say Beppi having no suspicions is why I voted him.  I felt like he didn't have anything, which isn't that bad this early in the game, there isn't all that much around.  Overall I felt his vote was a little weak initially with little else in it, I wanted to make sure he wasn't just coasting.  I didn't even see him post about not feeling well.  My vote on him is more of a prod vote as I want to see more out of them.  I'd like to see overall more than just a fairly easy vote for me to get more of a read on them.  At this point in time in the game, I am not voting for people I ASSUME are scum,  I don't see how anyone can vote someone on page 2/3 and 100% believe they are scum.  Currently I'm voting for pressure, for reads, and for information for myself.

No I don't agree with everyone else's vote, and there are people I want to see more out of, a lot of people haven't really even been around to contribute, but at that point in time I wanted a response from Beppi.  Beppi at that point in time - Entered the thread, voted someone for a fairly easy reason, and didn't say much else.  I don't think me voting them for this is bad.  Did you see Beppi's original post as something that shouldn't be questioned?  Did you feel that the lack of substance in the post was okay?

@Dr. Kahl I meant to ask this earlier, why did you swap to Werner recently?  You commented in a post towards me recently about your read on Werner but I don't actually remember you stating it openly.

that last post was directed towards Beppi, not Baroness

@baroness- I do agree that Beppi's vote deserved questioning. In fact I did so twice. But I didn't like his vote, and you did. I think it's expected to not be sure about reads, of course. That's why my vote's been kind of jumpy. And I'm okay with the concept of voting someone for pressure and to get better reads. It just doesn't make sense to me why in the hierarchy of people you want to get a better read on, you would choose someone whose vote you like or someone whose vote you don't. Maybe this is just a semantic thing because if you don't think his vote has substance and is sheepy then why do you like it? Just because you agree with Werner being scum?

and yeah like Kahl said what's your opinion about Beppi now that he's given more clarification on his initial vote?

I think I'm more null leaning scum on Beppi at the moment, I thought part of the follow up was fine for the most part but I have a gut feeling about it that I think I really need to try and ignore.

Would really like to see Werner and Grim matchstick come back, as well as everyone else who isn't even posting.

This page has really only been like us 4 talking with a post or two from Djinni and I don't like that no one is here.

1 minute ago, Captain Brineybeard said:

that last post was directed towards Beppi, not Baroness

@baroness- I do agree that Beppi's vote deserved questioning. In fact I did so twice. But I didn't like his vote, and you did. I think it's expected to not be sure about reads, of course. That's why my vote's been kind of jumpy. And I'm okay with the concept of voting someone for pressure and to get better reads. It just doesn't make sense to me why in the hierarchy of people you want to get a better read on, you would choose someone whose vote you like or someone whose vote you don't. Maybe this is just a semantic thing because if you don't think his vote has substance and is sheepy then why do you like it? Just because you agree with Werner being scum?

and yeah like Kahl said what's your opinion about Beppi now that he's given more clarification on his initial vote?

To be specific about the bolded part. I liked who he voted. I did not like his vote.  I already commented that I thought his vote was very sheepy.  I thought I had stated this, if I didn't then I must be a bit more out of it than I thought.  I may step away for the night, get a bite to eat and go to sleep.

Regarding BonBon, my thought process is:

-I initially thought that her vote was a pressure vote

-Captain's point of her pressuring a townread making no sense was good and I didn't get why she didn't immediately reply to Beppi was suspicious considering it was a pressure vote (didn't push this more because her question to me shows a town thought process IMO)

-Lack of a reply still confuses me but I can get why she'd pressure Beppi as town

Anyways, I don't want to overthink this.  Considering her output, my read on this slot will definitely improve when the 6 nonposters post and the 3 dropouts make more posts.

13 minutes ago, Baroness Von Bon Bon said:

To be specific about the bolded part. I liked who he voted. I did not like his vote.

I didn't realize until now that this was apparently a thing. I don't get what the point of saying you like who I voted, but not the vote itself is. Either way, you have a problem with my vote so why does the first part even matter?

Also, your whole "Djimmi and Captain were voting Werner but for different reasons" and "Beppi's vote was similar to Djimmi's so it looked like sheeping" is kind of reaching. Sometimes, people will independently find the same person scummy for similar (or even the same) reasons, and we'd just broken out of RVS. It wasn't like there was a plethora of interactions to look at. I get that my not posting thoughts on the rest of the game at the time could be seen as suspicious. But I didn't give my reasoning for my Werner vote just to have it be dismissed for being sheepy.

For the record, I don't find you scummy for the time being, but this just feels like Grassbridger-esque nitpicking.

words words words

Captain misreading Werner’s vote as serious is null maybe even leaning town for me.

I agree that Werner’s post after Captain’s vote did feel like shutting the discussion off especially for complaining that nothing is happening in the game. I can see scum try to shimmy the game out of RVS, take the credit for that and attempt to coast off of that bare minimum. Their complaining about the game being slow and shit needing to happen is white noise.

Werner’s RVS vote really obviously was a joke though which I guess just adds on more to my point. Why would they use serious mafia buzzwords on a jokevote about obstruction through RP tho

Djimmi’s vote is good I like it. Werner’s comment after Captain’s vote was objectively bad.

Scum post.  You're voting Djiimi because you can't understand his (her? theirs? it?) logic rather than taking issue w/the slot.  The case is obviously Captain's vote, and nothing about Werner's post involved taking initiative (notice how the game only started after Captain voted Werner).  Also the last question is a non sequitur; obviously Captain has nothing to do with his current vote.  Reads as you making a vote for the sake of having an Original Vote™.

I completely agree with this and don’t have much to add.

Wrong, I'm voting Djiimi because I disagree with their logic and I think it's reaching.  I don't think it's strong enough to stand as an actual reasoning to vote someone.

I don’t really get this because there was literally no other content at the time and it feels like you’re reaching by voting someone for “reaching” on the second page of the game. Not to mention Werner’s attempt to “take initiative” was shoddy at best and you have to admit that.

also please don't misrep my reasoning for voting someone, that's bad.

this gives me the scummiest vibes

Djimmi’s vote IMO is one of the best in the game right now.

I don’t agree with Grim Matchstick; if anything Bonbon was the one expecting votes with a better case literally two pages into the game and Kahl’s vote was if anything a response to that which I found fine.

Skimming the rest of page 3 because I’m lazy and Kahl’s vote back on Werner is actually really weird. I was liking Kahl until then and now I’m unsure.

Beppi was reading kinda coasty but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and wait & see if their content improves after they get better. I was just sick last week lmao shit sucks man.

uhhh I was gonna vote Baroness until I reached like the last half of page 3 and I’m too fucking lazy for this shit. Getting some content out now before I read the rest of the page and make a vote.

##Unvote
##Vote: Baroness Von Bon Bon

actually fuck that there isn't anyone else I would vote. Werner is MIA and voting them at this point would feel kinda useless. that's why I feel weird about Kahl because that voteswitch felt like "okay I gotta get my vote off of Bon Bon now so might as well park it on Werner I guess" which I don't like. I still think Bon Bon is the scummiest though. my thought process was probably not explained very well so I'm going to attempt: I can't shake off how Bon Bon's first vote felt even though I don't feel as bad about the Beppi vote. the rest of the prominent players I'm null or leaning town on right now sans Werner (and Matchstick--I'm getting kinda scummy vibes from them but they also haven't posted enough).

page 2 catchup megaquote extravaganza

6 hours ago, Werner Werman said:

Oh hey, someone's using RP to try to obscure a point!

##Unvote
##Vote: Sally Stageplay

What are you trying to say about the bee and the pirate?

4 hours ago, Captain Brineybeard said:

##Unvote, ##Vote: Werner Werman

the Sally vote is a reach even for RVS

was on the fence about how i felt about this stuff for a bit but i think in the end i lean town on both of them? werner's post breaks town for me with the last bit, i think - i understand that it's a super thin reason to vote someone but at the very least he's following up and attempting to prod sally into more discussion. at the same time, however, i think the reasoning behind brineybeard's vote is coming from a towny mindset

super thin on both counts but it's there

2 hours ago, Baroness Von Bon Bon said:

I don't really see anything wrong with it as an RVS vote specifically.  Werner however seems to imply it wasn't completely RVS.

I don't get that from their post.  I also can't quite understand what you would mean by case on them.  Considering they were also the first person to make something that wasn't just a "Vote: So and so." I don't think the second part of your post applies here either because they took an initiative to step forward and do something first.  What do you think about Captain Brineybeard?

##Vote: Djimmi the Great

p much agree with everything in this post, which is a good look for bvbb

2 hours ago, Grim Matchstick said:

I agree with your first point, but I totally disagree with the second. I have no idea what Sally is trying to say with their vote on Werner and it could all be fluff for all I know. As far as RVS votes go I think it's fine

i fail to see how this is disagreement? don't really draw any alignment conclusions out of it, just kind of confused

2 hours ago, Dr. Kahl said:

Agreed.  I don't like Werner's reasoning for the vote either.  There's trying to get out of RVS, and there's voting someone just to vote someone (hardly better than RVS).

Scum post.  You're voting Djiimi because you can't understand his (her? theirs? it?) logic rather than taking issue w/the slot.  The case is obviously Captain's vote, and nothing about Werner's post involved taking initiative (notice how the game only started after Captain voted Werner).  Also the last question is a non sequitur; obviously Captain has nothing to do with his current vote.  Reads as you making a vote for the sake of having an Original Vote™.

It's an RVS vote.  Anyone who thinks that someone is obscuring an RVS vote with RP fluff (what is there to obscure?) is either bullshitting or very misguided about how scumhunting works.

What are your thoughts on Werner? Baroness? Captain? Sally?

##Vote: Baroness Von Bon Bon

so my concern with your push on bvbb is that pushing at flaws in someone's logic is kind of a major component of scumhunting

like, you can push someone for interactions/voting patterns that look like scum. you can push someone for tone. or you can push someone because their reads are fake and there are internal logical inconsistencies. disagreeing with someone's logic is a pretty good reason to question them further, and i'm not super concerned about people flinging votes around early on d1

2 hours ago, Djimmi The Great said:

Captain Brineybeard's comment about them was the closest thing to a case posted then, so I called it as such. It's easier than using some other term. I'm not sure whether Werner Werman's initial vote was intended as an actual case or not since it's pretty silly logic but you're right that it shows initiative, so I don't have a problem with that part. A better way to put my thoughts would be that Werner's reply seemed more like it was to shut down the interaction with Captain Brineybeard rather than adding to it since it added nothing.

I think Captain Brineybeard hasn't done anything particularly alignment indicative yet. I could see town and scum voting Werner in that scenario.

this is a Good Post

2 hours ago, Beppi The Clown said:

##Unvote

##Vote: Werner Werman

Their vote on Sally rubs me the wrong way. Not so much that they blamed RP for trying to obscure a point, but it feels very reactionary, kind of like an OMGUS. Also, when voted by Captain says "we can do something productive now". And then promptly disappears. Comes off as someone who's trying to back off a suspicious post in a "that was just a reaction test" kind of way but doesn't actually stay for discussion.

decent point about werner's disappearance. pretty much disagree with the first sentence though - rvs omgus is a pretty null tell

2 hours ago, Grim Matchstick said:

@Dr. Kahl Werner I can see going either way and I think it will be obvious once he posts more.

I don't have a problem with Baroness voting someone to try to get clarifications out of them less than 50 posts into D1. I actually think it's odd that you expect votes with a better case at this stage, since Bonbon's vote looks like a pretty standard pressure vote to me. It forces people to explain their thoughts more instead of just giving people a free pass.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Kahl

Captain is fine, I might disagree with him but I felt like he was trying to push the game forward in his posts.

Sally's nothing right now. They have one post full of RP. If they continue the RP I will find them extremely annoying though

I have to go for a few hours so don't expect anything from me

this post is very... i dunno what to call it. "safe", maybe? all of the reads made are pretty easy reads, with the possible exception of the kahl vote (and then the door is pre-emptively shut for any kahl rebuttal with him bailing from the thread immediately afterwards). not the biggest fan of this

1 hour ago, Dr. Kahl said:

If you thought Djiimi was reaching, then say Djiimi was reaching.  I'm not a psychic, and it's very annoying for you to act like it was obvious when your word choice was "I don't get that", "I also can't quite understand", "I don't think the second part of your post applies here".  This implies disagreement, it does not imply any issues with the slot.  What in particular reads as reaching over him being mistaken FYPOV?

Werner was reactive, not proactive.  Their case was bad and the only way it'd start the game is if someone called them out on it.  Your reasoning for questioning Djimmi on Captain is fine but why would his/Captain's votes be related?  Captain voted Werner for his voteswap, and Djiimi voted Werner for his reaction to Captain's vote.  They are...obviously not related.

I'm stating what your vote reads like to me, nothing more nothing less.

How is Werner's vote an OMGUS?  I have issues w/the slot but I think it's kind of bullshit to call it out for disappearing when 1) it's been like an hour, dude 2) Werner could have disappeared for not mafia related reasons.

Werner read confuses me because you spent two posts questioning votes on him only for your read on him to be "yeah could go either way".  Please elaborate on your thought process here because I don't get it.

I don't expect votes w/better cases, I expect votes w/cases at all; Bonbon's vote clearly didn't read as having one to me (reread my post if you don't believe me).

starting to think the semantics stuff is just Kahl as a player and not anything that would be particularly alignment-indicative tbh. obviously impossible to know for sure what with these aliases running around but yknow

i think calling werner's vote reactive is a little disingenuous given that he did attempt to start dialogue (however limited) with sally. this, of course, is undermined by the fact that werner then bailed from the thread... but you later go on to say that it's unfair to accuse him of having bailed quite yet (and from where i'm sitting a few hours later he still hasn't returned)

do you have no thoughts on matchstick voting you? you reply to his post but say nothing about the vote itself. i do like you pushing him about his werner read, though

getting too lazy to quote uhhh

brineybeard's posting at the bottom of the page feels lightly town-motivated so good for him

kahl is right in that semantics/asking questions is alignment neutral in a vacuum, but doing these things in high volumes (especially having a very high questions:contributions ratio) can be a decent scumtell

i'm honestly starting to think kahl's stubbornness might be coming from town, though. a lot of wolves give up and concede the point way sooner than this.

WE'RE ON TO PAGE 3 haha kill me

2 minutes ago, Rumor Honeybottoms said:

this post is very... i dunno what to call it. "safe", maybe? all of the reads made are pretty easy reads, with the possible exception of the kahl vote (and then the door is pre-emptively shut for any kahl rebuttal with him bailing from the thread immediately afterwards). not the biggest fan of this

ok I agree with this I think this is why I feel weird about Matchstick.