Cuphead In: Don't Deal With the Mafia (Game Over)

Aizen

Alright, so read up on our doctor, and my opinion about the voteswitch is kind of the same as with Cagney. He mentions being suspicious of Werner a fair bit during his earlier posts, even if he's voting the baroness there. Considering how their conversation went (between Kahl and Baroness), the vote switch feels natural enough for me.

2 hours ago, Werner Werman said:

Since you were the one I was waiting for, you get a response first.

I'm a bit suprised you mention waiting for me, since your response is mostly defending yourself against what I said, but sure.

2 hours ago, Werner Werman said:

Less RP?  Check.  Do I still think that comment was weird?  Check.  Will I vote you solely for that?  Nope.  Completely missing my point?  Yep.

There's a difference between not being townread and being scumread.  I only care if it's the latter, because that means I have to spend time responding to a bunch of votes.  Time is a limited resource, which is why I gave the game a kick in the ass - for all I know, we'd still be in RVS.

Alright my apologies, let me correct that then. Your defense came down to "Guys, my bad case got the game going, why am I being scumread?" It doesn't change a lot about how it feels like you trying to get town cred for making a bad case. To clearify, I do think it was towny move, but empesizing it as a towny move isn't.

30 minutes ago, Hilda Berg said:

Again, I just told people that I am not good at paying attention when I have 3 pages to reread, so I asked someone to summarize. I read it mind you but I couldn't make a lot out of it. In my opinion, I think Beppi is acting a bit strange. The vote doesn't mean much, I said that, but he keeps hammering on it, and i'm just here.. why?

I kind of agree this feels like a pretty convenient excuse. Even if you only skimmed the thread, you should realize Werner is currently the main wagon (I mean, you just need to read the vote list) and he doesn't have so many posts that it should be difficult to get some form of an opinion on him. I'd greatly advice you to read up on his votes for now at the very least.

Also, I'm just going to break this to you, but most votes aren't "that" serious at this point in the game. We need to analyse what we have, even votes that "don't mean much". (this last part is meant as an explanation btw, not a reason to scumread you.)

1 hour ago, Beppi The Clown said:

Okay, so first off: when people keep on asking me about my vote on Werner then it's kind of hard to not keep on explaining it. Second of all, did you miss the part where I said I literally cannot parse anything in the thread and won't talk about anything I can't understand? I'm not asking people to give me a pass because I'm sick. But don't act like I'm not talking about other things for no reason.

If you don't believe I'm too sick to read properly, or think it still looks bad, then say that. Don't be all "he should talk more about other people" like I haven't already said why I haven't done so.

Yes, you mentioned you were too sick to read back through the thread, which is fine.My point is more that you're still responding to people talking to you, but not really trying to find scum intent in any of that as far as I saw. My thought was (and to some extend still is) that if you're reading those posts anyway, you can also think about whether you find those people scummy?

I do understand you're sick though. I didn't phrase it very well, but the part about talking about other people was more ment for when you're feeling a bit better.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cagney Carnation Changed my vote because Werner still bothered me and pressuring him was better than leaving an empty vote.  I don't get your issue here at all, honestly.  What are your thoughts on Grim's response?  You posted right after it but didn't bother giving your opinion there, come on man.

@Rumor Honeybottoms Your reasoning for townreading Werner is bad.  He never made a followup when you made your initial catch up post and you didn't even explain why prodding Sally made more sense coming from town.  Town can have flawed logic too, so pushing someone just for that is at the very least bad play git gud scrub etc. etc.  Push people because you think their logic has scum motivation behind it.  Don't like the Grim Matchstick callout.  Someone asked me what I was expecting from his early reads, and I wanted his thought process but wasn't expecting any detailed reads that early in the game; this is why I didn't talk about his reads despite them being a response to me.  However, you're calling him out for having weak reads when he couldn't reasonably be expected to have stronger ones at the time.  Why is that?  @Cagney Carnation Feel free to respond too because you agreed w/this logic and voted on it.  I'm pretty sure I replied to Matchstick's case on me.  I don't think it's telling for his alignment, it's just annoying because it felt like a non case.

In general, your catch up post bothers me because it's a lot of commentary/replies/game theory but not a lot of original reads or thoughts coming from you (that don't bother me).  I don't think this is as telling because it's a catch up post (Cagney Carnation did it to a lesser extent), but it's still scummy.  Being less confident in your scumreads is fine, but why didn't you vote GMatchstick?

@Werner Werman Saying "why" as a rebuttal is not productive.  I already explained what I agreed with and why I'm voting you for it; your reply to Captain in ED1 was scummy and I linked to the post explaining why.  I also explained that I didn't like the initial reasoning for your vote in the first place, and your justification of "it was meant to get out of RVS" doesn't sway me either way.  If you think my case is bad, try explaining.  Don't be so standoffish about it.  Reading you is kind of a pain because your early actions bother me and your response to that is "well I don't get your case on me, which reflects badly on you", but none of your later quoteblocks really bother me at all outside of that.

@Captain Brineybeard Pretty sure I know who Werner is, so can you explain your read on them further?  I haven't played w/them in forever, but why does it make more sense as town to you?

##Unvote

##Vote: Rumor Honeybottoms

2 hours ago, Captain Brineybeard said:

I'm not saying she's exempt from being scum, just that her not having a lot of opinions on D1 isn't alignment-indicative because that's the case with most new players.

Hilda doesn't read as a new player to me...Regardless, Beppi's case on the slot is good IMO.  Last game, people excused a "new" player for not giving any opinions for three days or so and look where that ended up.

given that Hilda didn't know what OMGUS is I think classifying her as a new player (if not a first-time player) is still accurate. I think the more telling things with newbscum are how much effort they're trying to put in and whether they go back on promises. In the last game the new player was allowed to keep putting off his promise to deliver content. I agree that her stubbornness is a bit concerning but I don't want to vote her right now and I think voting her is pretty easy.

I think that Werner has a tendency as either alignment to yell at people for playing in a way they don't agree with. But as scum they tend to moreso use those things as reasons to vote them IMO, vs looking for scum intent, which I feel they're doing. Also just generally this feels like a classic case of a person getting run up in RVS/just after RVS for shoddy reasons, reacting to it poorly because it's not great, and then getting scumread by more people due to the reaction.

I want Baroness to come back :( Other slots that concern me are Rumor and Beppi and Djimmi kind of cuz it feels like he could be a lurkscum candidate, like someone pointed out. I'm not interested in pursuing Cagney even though his opinions are similar to Rumor because the progression in his string of posts felt natural to me, even though I didn't agree with the reason for pursuing Matchstick. Kahl is probably ok but if they are who I think they are I'll probably waffle on their alignment at least twice a day. Sally's last post explaining the Werner thing a bit more was better but again I think she's just wrong

I only have time for one post right now

Werner's latest post bothers me because I don't really know what he's thinking (compare to Briney where I could create a pretty good reads list if I went through his posts). He says:

If I don't mention other people, it means I've filed their posts away for future reference.  Like the sunflower and the squid.  Because I have to deal with this wagon, I don't have time to do a detailed analysis on everyone else

but I haven't really seen a detailed analysis on... anyone? Are the Kahl vote and Beppi suspicion supposed to be a detailed analysis? I'm happy keeping my vote here.

Beppi sort of has this problem too where I don't have a good feel of where they stand for quite a few people. The "This is a Prims game" comment also makes me pretty uncomfortable because it feels like he's trying to throw shade at a slot without actually committing to scumreading them, and as Briney points out doesn't really make sense as a response?

Furthermore, despite my comment on Briney, I do have a question. You say you feel that Werner's identity/meta and feel they're playing to their scumgame, but immediately after that you say you feel like they're looking worse because they're falling into the loop of getting frustrated by an RVS case. The second part felt a bit like a defense to me, so I'm curious where exactly your thoughts lie on that slot (or maybe I totally misinterpreted something you wrote, either way a clarification would be great)

Day 1.2 - Votals
Werner Werman (4): Wally Warbles, Sally Stageplay, Djimmi The Great, Grim Matchstick
Beppi the Clown (2): Hilda Berg, Baroness Von Bon Bon
Baroness von Bon Bon (1): Captain Brineybeard
Cagney Carnation (1): Cala Maria
Captain Brineybeard (1): Rumor Honeybottoms
Dr. Kahl (1): Werner Werman
Grim Matchstick (1): Cagney Carnation
Hilda Berg (1): Beppi The Clown 
Rumor Honeybottoms (1): Dr. Kahl
Not Voting: None!

You have ~24 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. For Day 1 only, the player with the most votes will be lynched (no hammer required).

I'd vote Beppi over Werner I guess but my current vote is good and people should sheep it (especially since half of the players said they have issues w/Rumor anyways).  Not bothered by me (lol)/Cagney/Grim, need more out of Baroness, and am honestly fine w/consolidating on Hilda because I don't want to deal w/an actively unhelpful player.

4 hours ago, Hilda Berg said:

My main reason is that I don't think anyone looks overly scummy thus far.

Case in point!

See, the other reason why playing safe isn't good is because newbies can hide behind this excuse.

3 hours ago, Hilda Berg said:

Again, I just told people that I am not good at paying attention when I have 3 pages to reread, so I asked someone to summarize. I read it mind you but I couldn't make a lot out of it. In my opinion, I think Beppi is acting a bit strange. The vote doesn't mean much, I said that, but he keeps hammering on it, and i'm just here.. why?

Three pages is doable.  There's also the fact that I'm one of the talking points.  What's your read on me?

2 hours ago, Sally Stageplay said:

Alright my apologies, let me correct that then. Your defense came down to "Guys, my bad case got the game going, why am I being scumread?" It doesn't change a lot about how it feels like you trying to get town cred for making a bad case. To clearify, I do think it was towny move, but empesizing it as a towny move isn't.

48 minutes ago, Dr. Kahl said:

@Werner Werman Saying "why" as a rebuttal is not productive.  I already explained what I agreed with and why I'm voting you for it; your reply to Captain in ED1 was scummy and I linked to the post explaining why.  I also explained that I didn't like the initial reasoning for your vote in the first place, and your justification of "it was meant to get out of RVS" doesn't sway me either way.  If you think my case is bad, try explaining.  Don't be so standoffish about it.  Reading you is kind of a pain because your early actions bother me and your response to that is "well I don't get your case on me, which reflects badly on you", but none of your later quoteblocks really bother me at all outside of that.

Somehow, both of these have the same answer.

The "why" is because I want to see the logic that lends itself to the conclusion.  Then, I can figure out where that vote came from.

The fact that Dr. Kahl is refusing to explain his logic tells me that he's either shooting his mouth off without putting much thought into his words (null) or can't state it because it would raise suspicion (scum).  At this point, I have no issues voting a null-to-scum slot.

Hilda's general aversion to reading doesn't look good, either.  Being new is one thing, but actively refusing to play is outright detrimental.  Would rather this slot be vig'd, if we have one.  That way, the lynch can be focused on people who will (hopefully) read and respond.

Feeling a bit better about Beppi due to the Hilda vote.  She's an easy vote, but she's also going to be a hindrance if she doesn't jump in, and soon.

I need the spiderman pointing at spiderman meme for Kahl and Werner both accusing the other of not explaining their case. Werner, Kahl already explained why he voted you. He didn't like your vote. There weren't a lot of posts at that point. What more do you want him to say?

@Matchstick- I guess I should have been more clear but that case of getting scumread due to getting annoyed at an RVS wagon on you normally happens to town, not scum. I

25 minutes ago, Grim Matchstick said:

The "This is a Prims game" comment also makes me pretty uncomfortable because it feels like he's trying to throw shade at a slot without actually committing to scumreading them, and as Briney points out doesn't really make sense as a response?

I am scum reading Hilda. That is why I'm voting them.

There's a difference between new players not knowing how to give opinions, and new players giving excuses to not give opinions. Hilda falls into the latter. I don't buy that they read through three pages and absolutely nothing stood out to them. The comment about "this is a Prims game" is because people have an annoying habit of letting new players slide with weaker content, or a reluctance to believe that mods would roll (many) new players as scum.

Reading through the thread again. Some things that I'm noticing now that I didn't yesterday:
- Baroness really does seem nitpick more than I remembered. I may have mentioned this briefly, but their asking Djimmi about Captain's vote and how they're voting the same person (and then getting me involved by saying my vote was similar to Djimmi's, what do I think about him) and overall just semantics stuff makes me feel like they're focusing too much on things that don't matter and it's distracting. Maybe trying to make too big of a deal out of something that may be nothing. Right now, I'd say that I feel slightly worse about them than I did before.

I kind of suspect I know who Carnation and Rumor may be, and I'm trying not to let that bias taint my reads. I can't really say that I have a problem with either of them right now, don't have an issue with Carnation's vote switch either. I sort of agree that Matchstick does also feel a bit "under the radar", since for the most part I remember them posting but can't really recall what they've actually done (I'm probably not one to talk, but shrug).

Will probably return with more thoughts on other players in the game later in the day. Unfortunately I'm not all that better and the headache is just as sucky.

##Unvote I need to reconsider this, but I'll only get on again much later. My current thoughts:

-Werner is town because he has been pretty active with his vote and  also addressing other players in the game. I feel like scum!Werner would have just dug his grave by sticking to the Sally vote or not trying to actively scumhunt. Also think that the wagon is mostly because of the way people saw his RVS vote so I don't buy the reasoning.

-Beppi is more likely to be town? I think his vote on Hilda is something that is NAI since Beppi is that type of player, I don't scumread him for that. I think the major point here is at the beginning, where he makes reads and then states that he can't read the thread more because he's sick. I think scum!Beppi wuld've just played the sickness card to not post anything, instead of posting and then saying that he's sick.

I'd probably vote Grim or Djimmi here. I didn't say anything about Grim earlier because I thought that he would come up with something better when he re-entered the thread, but his latest contain is mostly a sheep on to the Werner wagon, which I feel bad about. What are your thoughts on other players, @Grim Matchstick ?

Djimmi is a good lurkscum candidate. His Werner vote felt like it was reaching even for RVS and he then avoids the interactions taking place at that time. There's an entire back and forth between the Baroness and Kahl but he avoids saying anything about it.

I'll have to re-read to see if something changed about my Cagney read but I don't have time.

18 hours ago, Beppi The Clown said:

FFS, how many times have people complained about purposefully acting scummy to get out of RVS. Maybe one day people will stop doing this and fucking over other people's reads. Not to mention that once the deed is done "it was just a reaction test" is literally a reason anyone can give at that point in the game.

Yes, a game being inactive after 24 hours is a bad thing. This game is also difficult enough to follow without someone purposely fucking around with my reads. Also, I've ditched games with nary a word as scum before. I've seen other people do it as scum before. It's a valid strategy, and not as graspy as you seem to believe it is.

this post reads like town frustration. especially that second half. can't put my finger on it but don't know if scum!beppi would make a post like this.

disclaimer: I don't know who anyone is, so none of this is coming from meta (aside from I'm pretty sure Honeybottoms is not a native SF player). my ability to read peoples' identities in anon games is still bad.

so far I'm frustrated because none of the  really active players stick out to me as being scummy. I'm not bothered by Honeybottoms coming in and not placing a vote on anybody because this D1 has been one of those D1s to the point I had to force out a vote on someone to get myself going anywhere. I'm still catching up to the thread but I'm interested in giving another look at Djimmi. I've been trying to think through who I would want lynched today and I'm not entirely convinced by Werner.

I'm trying not to give Beppi a pass by appealing with the illness thing (despite my comment handwaving them for that reason before, which was a legitimately dumb move and I apologize); I was on my phone earlier giving them another read-through and I'm not getting much scum intent from their effort in playing the game. There's a lot of frustration in their posts which reads null (save for the last post I quoted I got a town read from). I'm not interested in lynching them today.

4 hours ago, Dr. Kahl said:

@Cagney Carnation Feel free to respond too because you agreed w/this logic and voted on it.  I'm pretty sure I replied to Matchstick's case on me.  I don't think it's telling for his alignment, it's just annoying because it felt like a non case.

my vote more came from me not seeing light in the Bon Bon case anymore and wanting to see more from Grim who I thought went under the radar in a scummy way.

I feel bad because I'm not feeling either of the biggest wagons right now and trying to find something else I could offer but anything I could think of is piggybacking off of offhand mentions people have made a la Djimmi, and I actually liked what they had before they disappeared. shit sucks

Something I completely skimmed over: I don't like Cala's empty unvote? did they just not have time to look through and vote someone else? they mention they would want to vote Grim or Djimmi and they give some reason for both and their post reads like they want to or should have voted Djimmi and didn't. and I don't know what they mean by this:

1 hour ago, Cala Maria said:

I'll have to re-read to see if something changed about my Cagney read but I don't have time.

overall their vote on me kinda felt like making it for the sake of it given their recent unvote and reads inconsistent enough I think I'd rather have my vote here actually.

##unvote
##vote: cala maria

also what is up with the interactions between them and grim? I know we can't draw associations now but I think for future reference this is worth noting: Grim first seemed interested in what I thought of Cala Maria after I responded to their vote on me, and now we have Cala's empty unvote with a "I would probably vote Grim" but they proceed to ask Grim first their reads on other players.

I'm ill, lazy and very tired so won't be around much this phase it seems.

Dr. Kahl looks good at a first impression. Thinking clearly about what scum will and won't do is a good sign and I think pushback against them was kinda ill warranted on page 2. E.g. Captain Brinebeard doesn't really explain why what Kahl was doing was scummy, I'm pretty sure town and scum have a reason to ask to see if someone has opinions on anyone else, even if RVS. Stating that you have no opinions is still stating your opinions and leaves you with little room to discuss that period later on which is not necessarily good for scum.

I don't care about Werner's initial RVS stuff because there has been enough Ed1 hate in the recent NOC games that makes me feel like these sorts of things are going to become very common. Not alignment indicative but can't blame those taking the bait as it's a very frustrating way to start things off.

On 04/02/2018 at 4:05 AM, Djimmi The Great said:

Dr. Kahl's elaborating on his BvBB vote is helpful for understanding his position, and the frustration in his post feels genuine though I'm not sure whether it makes more sense from town or scum.

Non-conclusion. Keeping both sides open here. Despite his vote being helpful for understanding his position apparently that doesn't help Djimmi the great get anywhere on understanding whether he is town or scum frustrated at their case being rejected. This is scummy as it could let them place themselves on the majority side later on with little transition in opinion.

Beppi's posts on page 3 read as pretty genuine town frustration. I especially like the frustration that his read was just dismissed as being too sheepy. It doesn't read as defensive as scum would be but rather annoyed that their way of pressure is being ignored and their views are being marginalised. I also like the discussions brought up around BBvB, the captain doing a good job there imo. BBvB's response is good too though.

Rumor's wall post on page 3 weirds me out. W.r.t. Grim, I don't think voting Kahl was a very safe thing to do at all at the time? Even despite the disagreements with him I don't think scum reads their posts and thinks to themselves "oh this will be an easy mislynch." I also don't think it's very fair to say they shut the door on discussion afterwards by leaving "for a few hours?" Feels kinda jumpy here, makes the post longer. No vote was really made here and it's hard to get a judge of what they find most and least scummy. Hope that clears up by the time I finish reading.

Just noticed Captain made the same points as I did above, very good waste of time on my part then.

I don't know if scum!Werner returns to the thread as a global scumread and votes Kahl of all people for not explaining their scum intent enough. No scum can be this oblivious when people are practically saying they suspect Kahl for being too semantic with scum intent early on. Would like others opinion on this and to give this at least some consideration before voting the person who is bad for being bad.

Cagney's switch to Grim is disagreeable but my gut tells me it's town thinking they're on to something. It's bad because they even called it a pressure vote but it's kinda townie.

Given that Djimmi hasn't come back at all makes me happy to 

##Unvote
##Vote: Djimmi the Genie

I can barely focus right now but Captain keeps making posts that mirror my impressions of the game after their initial Kahl pressure so I'm going to say +1 to what they write. I didn't really read Grim's newer stuff or much on page 8 or anythign from Sally or Cala so watch out for these slots because I can't do it for you.

This game has been super slow and it's pretty frustrating that every time I have free time no one else is around and the game has been super slow in general, which makes it REALLY annoying that I constantly return to people smearing me saying I'm playing safe or not talking enough, but no one has the balls to vote me except Cagney. I feel like my opinions/reads are being dismissed out of hand because I'm unable to be as active as I/others would like me to be

There's just so many forgettable players in this game. Rumor made a big tldr which I cba to read, Wally I didn't even realize was a player in this game until I checked the playerlist just now. Djimmi has made posts but I'm pretty sure it's 90% just piggybacking cases and not really contributing anything. Bonbon disappeared a while ago so I dunno where their reads even stand anymore. Sally has made like two posts which were okay but nothing really stands out about it. It's better content than most people are putting out which is pretty sad tbh

Cagney feels like they're trying to do stuff even though I think their suspicion on me sucks

The Hilda newbie discussion is whatever, if Hilda doesn't do stuff just lynch them so we don't get Beast 2.0, it doesn't really matter if they're a newbie or not

wally's post is solid I think

I don't agree with the werner read though, it's not quite a "too scummy to be scum" argument that Wally is making but it assumes a level of competence as scum that not every player has (like me lul). For me Werner is scummy because I... don't really feel like he's trying to scumhunt, and he voted for what's imo his weaker scumread. I guess I feel like the things you're pointing out aren't really alignment indicative

Also, this isn't alignment indicative but it's really obnoxious that Werner is so hostile over everything. It makes him unpleasant to play with. 

Cagney reminded me, forgot to include it above since I'm in a bad mood (which is also to do with out of game stuff), but I found the jump from Cala specifically asking if Briney thought a comment I'd made earlier was alignment indicative (and agreeing with him that it wasn't) previously to putting me as one of their top two lynch targets is weird. They mention that they were hoping I did more but I don't... really feel like they thought I was scummy before so it's hard for me to follow the thought process

1 hour ago, Cagney Carnation said:

also what is up with the interactions between them and grim? I know we can't draw associations now but I think for future reference this is worth noting: Grim first seemed interested in what I thought of Cala Maria after I responded to their vote on me, and now we have Cala's empty unvote with a "I would probably vote Grim" but they proceed to ask Grim first their reads on other players.

Oh, THIS is interesting.  I'll take a look at it.

18 minutes ago, Grim Matchstick said:

Also, this isn't alignment indicative but it's really obnoxious that Werner is so hostile over everything. It makes him unpleasant to play with. 

Are you voting me because you think I'm scum after the more recent posts, or because your jimmies are rustled?  If it's the latter, then you're voting me for a null tell.  I'm pretty irritated, both with this game and some other stuff.

30 minutes ago, Grim Matchstick said:

The Hilda newbie discussion is whatever, if Hilda doesn't do stuff just lynch them so we don't get Beast 2.0, it doesn't really matter if they're a newbie or not

I'd rather see if we have a vig first, because a Hilda lynch isn't going to provide as many good associative reads.  Ideally, Hilda will get off her rear, read the game, and respond, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

5 hours ago, Captain Brineybeard said:

I need the spiderman pointing at spiderman meme for Kahl and Werner both accusing the other of not explaining their case. Werner, Kahl already explained why he voted you. He didn't like your vote. There weren't a lot of posts at that point. What more do you want him to say?

@Matchstick- I guess I should have been more clear but that case of getting scumread due to getting annoyed at an RVS wagon on you normally happens to town, not scum. I

I can't order these quotes to save my life.

I'm just going to say that this is a scum post.  No, you don't get to know why, but it's a scum post.

Tell me if you can respond to the above, in any sort of coherent manner.  There's no indication of how I reached the conclusion that your post is scummy.  If I had to apply logic to "the above post is scummy", my reasoning would sound really weird.

Real talk, the only thing I don't like about this post is the random character at the end.  I'm going to assume that it's some weird glitch, as opposed to another thought getting cut off.

AHEM.

After a bit of rereading, Maria calls out Djimmi as lurkscum, and leaves it at that.  Why no vote?  Meanwhile, Grim has a vote on me, is complaining about how slow the game is, and has somehow ignored my logic regarding Hilda.  I'd rather have someone who has some two-way associative reads, so that D2 isn't a repeat of D1, sans a couple of people.

I still don't like Kahl, but I doubt he's going to be lynched.  I will not be around for deadline.

##Unvote
##Vote: Grim Matchstick

This is what I meant by "playing safe", way back when.  What's stopping you from asking questions?  Pressuring others?  Doing something wild and crazy so people talk, even if it's about you?

Would support a Maria lynch based on leaving without voting someone she suspects.  However, Grim's behavior is worse IMO.

Lastly, if you guys really need a lynch target, I'll volunteer on the basis that I'm disposable, and I think I've raised enough hell for associative reads.  I'd rather not have a turbo on the doc or something.

Is it sad that I didn't notice until reading the most recent posts that Djimmi has been absent since the early stage of the game? (Or that Wally Warbles was a character/player in this game?)

Sally: Don't think I have much of a problem with them so far (their most recent post confused me for a bit, though). I need to ask, though: is Werner your strongest scum read right now? Your vote is still on him, and I get that you didn't like his emphasizing the RVS-break as a town move, but is he the one you want lynched most right now? I just don't seem to get very much conviction behind your vote right now.

Djimmi: Thought that their ED1 stuff was inoffensive, if kind of short. And now I notice that he ... really hasn't done much since the first half of page 3. Vote on Werner and an explanation why, very noncommittal comment on Captain, and a bit of a flip-flop on me. Also another noncommittal comment on Dr. Kahl. Yeah, I'm not too happy with this slot here. Wouldn't mind lynching.

Maria: I can't say the empty unvote bothers me as much as it does other people here, but I'm not really sure why they did it to begin with. I'm just not sure what to say, I felt good about this slot at first, but actually reading them again I'm not sure why I felt that way. They seem to have less reads that I recall, and most of it seems to be on Carnation and Rumor, the former of whom they unvoted despite apparently not completely dropping suspicion. Low priority. Also:

2 hours ago, Cagney Carnation said:

I'll need to look into this later, when I can be arsed to reread again.

Werner: Still peeved at them, but not a priority anymore. Null-town.

Hilda is still bad and their absence doesn't make me feel any better. Vote stays.