Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

choose-your-legend-front.jpg

Choose Your Legends is returning!

From January 21 to January 28, there will be another voting event just like last year! I'm assuming the 4 winners from last year will be ineligible, so, who will you vote for? Will the runner-ups from the last event (Tharja, Camilla, Hector and Chrom) finally win this year? Or has a year of playing the game, memes, and unexpected character popularity changed your vote? 

Here is the voting website (active!): https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote2?locale=en-US

vp5wDgi.png

Results:

DU7mF5SVAAEw9nq.pngDU7mGmsVQAAr0oB.png

DU7mHYEU0AAZtmy.pngDU7mIdxVAAEcLse.png

Edited by Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time, I started throwing as many votes at lute as I could towards the end, in the hope I could at least get her into the top 10 for females. It didn't work, but it did ultimately get her into the game as a Farfetched Hero.

This time around, now that Lucina and Lyn have already had their chance, and I don't see them letting them get a second CYL costume, the only one of my favourites that I see having any chance of winning is Eirika, and even that's a stretch. I'm probably just going to throw votes at some of my favourites that aren't in Heroes yet in the hope that I can get them the Lute treatment by showing an interest in them. ...I mean, probably not, but if they're not near the bottom, they've probably got a better chance of getting in at some point, maybe.

Edited by C. Turtle

Seven days means seven votes. The first one was 13 days long. I'm accessing my battle ballot, and I voted for eleven unique characters. Three were in the game at the start (Hector, Roy, Odin). Five were added through updates (Titania, Ephraim, Ninian, Sigurd, Micaiah) and the remaining three still aren't in (Maribelle, Mycen, Ares). In retrospect, I wish I hadn't started off with votes for Hector and Roy, as they very obviously would make it in the game.

1. Maribelle
  2. Mycen
  3. Reyson
  4. Walhart
  5. Kieran
  6. Othin
  7. Duessel (late vote so I can see if he's one of the new heroes on the 24th, or the TT Mini reward since that announcement + banner will probably be the 26th or 27th. If he does get added, then this vote goes back to Ares.

Any of these can change depending on my mood, but I'm devoting votes to seven characters I want added. I really don't care about which ones become Brave Heroes since I tend to like what everybody else likes. No jaded anti-conformist moods from me!

Edited by Glennstavos

So we only seven ballots this time instead of thirteen? Unless they remove the daily voting aspect of it and just let you pick upfront.

Assuming seven: Tauroneo, Moulder, Cervantes, Basilio, Maribelle, L'Arachel (unless she already turns up before then), Palla.

EDIT: If thirteen, add: Duessel, Kaze, Gregor, Fiora, Rinkah, Cecilia

Edited by Humanoid

I didn't really do CYL last time except for a stray vote for Nailah. I wonder if I should just try to equally (as possible) divide my votes between Rafiel, Nailah, and Saleh or pick one of my more popular favorites (like Leo) to see if we can get him a special costume...  

If I pick one for each day I'd probably throw a vote at Rafiel, Nailah, Saleh, Pelleas, Pent, Louise, and Yukimura ....gah....so many. Maybe I'll squeeze in Lucius, Raven, or Merric. I love both of them. They're already in the game, and the vote won't mean much, but it 

Please god, just not any of the characters that already have so many variants.

Maribelle, assuming one vote, or if I'm feeling like dumping all my votes on her.

Maribelle, Nyx, Orochi & Morgan, assuming more votes.

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I wonder if people would rally for Lachesis and Lucius so they can get a non-staff version in Heroes

XD I would start a campaign for blue tome Lucius. IDK how successful that would be, but the poor guy deserves love.

2 minutes ago, Dandee Leone said:

We all know that Roy, Lucina, Ike, and Lyn will place high and closer to the top of the poll regardless. 

And then they'll add the Brave versions of all four to the options and they'll win instead. Brave Brave Lyn anyone?

I have 4 emails so I can give votes to each 7 chatacters 28 times. 

Jill, Silque, Ishtar, Finn, Heath, L'Arachel, Sephiran

Notice how I don't want any red swords. Take a hint IS

Edited by silveraura25

This feels dull to me. I can't imagine anyone other than the people who have already won winning. And yes, I know they'll exclude the ones that have costumes. It just means a fourth Tharja and Camilla -.-

Maybe the boys will mix it up a bit. Wouldn't mind another Hector. I suppose could run Chrom Emblem.

I'm voting all in for Kent. I just want Kent v.v

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

This feels dull to me. I can't imagine anyone other than the people who have already won winning. And yes, I know they'll exclude the ones that have costumes. It just means a fourth Tharja and Camilla -.-

Maybe the boys will mix it up a bit. Wouldn't mind another Hector. I suppose could run Chrom Emblem.

I'm voting all in for Kent. I just want Kent v.v

We've gotten many great units that are unfamiliar to the 3DS babies so maybe those good units will encourage them to vote for meta units.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

We've gotten many great units that are unfamiliar to the 3DS babies so maybe those good units will encourage them to vote for meta units.

Fingers crossed, but voting gauntlets have given me exactly 0 hope for the ladies' side. Maybe the men's side will be better (unless the memers suddenly come in larger numbers, which I really, really hope not -.- ).

Then again, Lyn was a surprise winner. Maybe someone else will be :)

I don't expect Kent to get high, but oh well. Gonna show my support ^.^

Edited by Cute Chao