Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I agree with those saying the first four winners should be removed so we get different results. However, I feel like even then the results will obviously be Camilla, Tharja, Chrom, and Hector which would be pretty disappointing imo.

That said, I'm voting Frederick and Ephraim. I don't expect them to win, but not like I'd vote anyone else now. xP

I don't know if they'll remove them, but they already got a brave version of themselves. Leave some for the rest popular kids

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I agree with those saying the first four winners should be removed so we get different results. However, I feel like even then the results will obviously be Camilla, Tharja, Chrom, and Hector which would be pretty disappointing imo.

That said, I'm voting Frederick and Ephraim. I don't expect them to win, but not like I'd vote anyone else now. xP

FE10 Ike will win because FE9 Ike voters may choose to vote for him.

17 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

FE10 Ike will win because FE9 Ike voters may choose to vote for him.

I was actually considering this might happen too and think it'd be funny. lol

26 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Definitely. These Choose Your Legends it to make new Units in new garbs and weapons. 

I'm hoping for Male!Robin. He's been lacking his iconic Levin Sword that can act like the refined Lightning Breath. Or the Rally Spectrum.

Omg, Male!Robin with Levin Sword and Grandmaster (or possessed Grima) garb! That would be so cool. And hopefully with built in DC (or CC depending) to be faithful to its power. I would die of happiness if they did that. 

15 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

what joke character can we vote in, we've already got Dorcas and Arden

Shannam, Naga, Gazak, Devdan, Valtome, Troude, Excellus

Edited by silveraura25

Unless I get bitten by the overkill bug and vote only for Soren and Ena I'll probably go:

1. Glade, Janaff, or Keaton
2. Nailah 
3. Volug 
4. Ranulf
5. Kurthnaga
6. Ena
7. Soren

I thirst for the laguz to be added already. I'm officially hording orbs.

Shouldn't hector like definitely make it? If it's like the last choose your legends and we get a free one, everyone will get a hector for free? That would be amazing, considering he'd most likely be better than the current hector

55 minutes ago, Sunsurge said:

Omg, Male!Robin with Levin Sword and Grandmaster (or possessed Grima) garb! That would be so cool. And hopefully with built in DC (or CC depending) to be faithful to its power. I would die of happiness if they did that. 

EXACTLY. Robin has really gotten issues since the beginning. He used to be a great units, almost S class material. But then more green units showed up, and then Cancel Affinity, and suddenly Robin has fallen from grace. His Christmas version is nice, but we need the actual Robin back as well.

5 hours ago, XRay said:

A fellow Anna worshiper! May the Goddess bless your RNG and Orbs.

Once I cast a vote for each Anna, I think I would dump all my votes on Lucina. I am not completely sure who I would vote for if Lucina is out. I think I lean towards Azura as I want more Dancers/Singers.

I am interested in Reinhardt's placement too. I think he will definitely be placed a lot higher.

It mostly come down to Chrom or Male Robin for me. I guess I technically like Robin more, but Chrom is more likely to win. Might throw a vote at Morgan though.

Voting for Nowi every day just like last time.  I want more Nowi forms for a full Nowi team eventually.  Axe would be the ideal weapon for her, as high resistance lance users (especially with Berkut's Lance) give the most trouble to Nowi and Witch Nowi.

nLVXqf0m.png

Edited by Nowi's Husband

I'd like to think now it would be less obvious who would rank high, since there are people playing Heroes who haven't played any other FE game, and also Heroes probably helped introduce more people to the older games (not that I've done gone to the older games, yet). With regards to that, it could go one of two ways; those people would either vote for units that have performed well for them, or units that they just like the look of... So, I feel like the competition is going to be between good meta units, and other popular characters...

Alternatively, we could all just vote Maribelle, for more cavalry clerics/mages/whatever they decide to make her, because she's awesome.

9 hours ago, Florete said:

Oh no. Why. The first was stressful enough.

Maybe I'll just throw all my votes on Anna.

Do it! Let's see if we can get Anna Emblem - Commander Anna for Axe, Awakening Anna for Sword, Tellius Anna for Lance(yeah, that's stretching a touch but whatever), and Warriors/Fates Anna for Bow!

As for me, I threw almost everything I had at Our Boi™ last time, so it's time for my next most wanted - Idunn, Limstella, or Nagi! Yeah, yeah, not likely, but I'll hope anyways!

Cervantes's mustache anyone? I don't know, I'm going to vote for characters that aren't in the game already then my favorites one, or characters that could be interesting units (as I love Naesala and as he would be an interesting unit, he's going to be my first vote!) maybe Legault, he was the first character I liked when I was a kid, and I'd love to see him in, even if I'd like a better version of Raven and a different art for him. (like Lloyd!) Deghinsea... I'm tempted to vote for him because..  obvious reason. Then I don't know, Pelleas ? Another tellius character? (characters from this game were so well done that I love a lot of them) or some that couldn't be in like Mustafa as a ghb (his greatness deserves it) or somebody from another game. Mmh.. (they just need to put Garon and maybe Lilith from fates) 

I'm going to say Anthony from fates to have a character with my name finally in but that's obviously a joke, I'll write to IS to have somebody worthy of my name hahaha! 

Edited by Metakirby